Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

Hi PoPo! Great job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

You are a true ⭐️

Thank you so muchπŸ€—
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 26javey

It's absolutely amazing! I loved every second of it. I haven't seems half the couples but that doesn't lessen my love for it. And I love the song you choose. Make more multifandom ones. Please 😳

Thank you so much 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
haha awww if u wanna know tell me i'll name all the couples & their details πŸ˜†
Sure i'll definitely make moree 😊

Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

You've inspired me to go back to making vms. That's how good it is.

really thanks yar means alot 😳 i have seen ur work ur a damm creative person, u used to make vms cool 😎
where are they plz post them ad do make more yar as there are very few Pakistani drama vm makers u knw πŸ˜†
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

GOSHHH. This is the most awesome thing I've come across this week.

There is EVERYTHING in it. Aunn Zara, Asher Khirad, Wali Farah, Zaroon Kashaf, Yusuf Zulekha, Danish Aiza, Afzal Farah ❀️ There is Affan Waheed, Ho Man Jahan's trailer bits.

The advert of the same is so beautiful. I used to wait for this freaking advert at times πŸ˜† And the other two dairy milk adverts are also amazingg! <3

The song is just perfect for this vm. 😳 And you got me badly with bits from almost all my favourite shows πŸ˜†

Haha thank you so much πŸ€—

em glad all ur fav were in it πŸ˜ƒ wese bi we have many mutual liking for characters remember πŸ˜† ad yaa u forget to mention the tapal adv, zong anniversary song ad jawad ahmed's apna pan song other than tht u guessed it all right πŸ˜†
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

You must have done A LOT of work for this, no?

Allah, kitne downloads kiye honge! πŸ˜†

Hahahahaha yess the thought process ad scene selection took a lot of time but downloads nope not much, some videos i already had plus a few advertisement's, OST's ad some scenes from here & there πŸ˜† normally drama vm ki lambi lambi episode download karna is moree hectic πŸ˜›
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing... Really liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
I have a request.. Can you please make one on Haya and Hadi from Alvida.

One of these days, I might start making VMs too. The ones I made got deleted from youtube and daily motion. 😑
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Amazing... Really liked it!πŸ˜ƒ

I have a request.. Can you please make one on Haya and Haider from Alvida.

One of these days, I might start making VMs too. The ones I made got deleted from youtube and daily motion. 😑

Thank you soo much πŸ˜ƒ
Thank GOD u said haya hadi warna em slow & bad at requests πŸ˜† ad ohh yess alvida & diyaar e dil are totally on my current list πŸ˜‰Hopefully u'll see on vm on them soon :)

Please do start making vms again, ohh I hate when the vms got del or banned arghhh chaloo Now make a new channel ;)
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is just lovely & the selection of song is awesome! 😊 You did a great job.πŸ‘ Every couple included.❀️ This is just awesome.πŸ˜ƒ Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ Make more like this. πŸ˜‰
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. Lovely vm Popo πŸ˜ƒ
It was a new idea.. To gather most of the lovely clips n make them one with a beautiful song at the bg..😳

Really liked the scenes u selected..

Just i don't knw a few.. Where did they appear ..

Ayeza Khan.. In a Mehendi attire with her dad

N Fahad Mustafa with Rabab Hashim... When did they work together ?? 😲
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Haha thank you so much πŸ€—

em glad all ur fav were in it πŸ˜ƒ wese bi we have many mutual liking for characters remember πŸ˜† ad yaa u forget to mention the tapal adv, zong anniversary song ad jawad ahmed's apna pan song other than tht u guessed it all right πŸ˜†

Hahah! Yeah this tapal and Zong advert i saw for the first time. And i didn't even know of this song by Jawad Ahmed.. Idek who the guy is πŸ˜†