Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Any one is watching Pyare Afzal pakistani series!!!!!!!!!!
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sonia have you seen Kankar? It's a must watch Fahad Mustafa was brilliant and Sanam Baloch too
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gujar

sonia have you seen Kankar? It's a must watch Fahad Mustafa was brilliant and Sanam Baloch too

no i didn't watch it. I recently start watching Pak's dramas . I watched Humsafer on Dvd. Pyare Afzal z my 2nd Paki drama. It is one of da best show i watched ever!!!!!!!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
elli followed narendra modi 😆 😆
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

elli followed narendra modi 😆 😆

Modi will feel proud and excited 😆
niksidfan thumbnail

Elli Avram is one of most beautiful actress of today. She is vivacious yet cool head, spontaneous and charming. A foreigner in this country not only she has adopted Indian culture but learning for more. In conversation with Just Showbiz she opens up about her passion for dancing, her patience level and how much she love our language. We have got a special message in Hindi from Elli for her fans.

Excepts:

IMG-20140525-WA0003

How did you got offer for Big Boss7?

I got offer after a week of my film's Mickey Virus' trailer was out. I was offered if I was interested in doing the show. Initially I was hesitant to take but when I discovered more about it I decided to consider it. I also took opinion from my director and manager and they encouraged me to take up the offer.

Mickey Virus' received an average response at the box-office but your performance was appreciated, how did that feel?

I was very happy to hear appreciation about my work. Initially I was feeling jittery because it was my first film. I was worried if people will like my work or not, but I guess my hardwork paid off.

Did Big Boss 7' bring great changes in your life and career?

Yes! Definitely! It has given me a very good platform and many people know me now. And despite being a foreigner, people are very supportive and encouraging, especially Salman Khanji. He always used to praise me by saying that he sees me as an Indian girl. That was very touching and flattering.

In Big Boss 7' your attitude was very balanced whereas other contestants normally over-reacted. How did you manage such cool head?

I am very chilled out person and I was not acting at all. From day one I was very clear that I am going to be myself, I will not do any melodrama just to survive in the show. Whether I am going to stay for one week or till end but I decided not do anything which is not me. I have lot of patience as a person and I don't indulge in fights for small things rather I like to be calm and have fun.

You speak very good Hindi, was it difficult to learn? And do you know how to write Hindi?IMG-20140525-WA0004

Yeah, I know how to write Hindi. I even chat with my friends on Whatsapp in Hindi. I also interact with my staff in Hindi every day. When I entered Big Boss 7' it was only me in the house who didn't know how to speak in Hindi. For me it was a shock where I had to speak Hindi in the house as it was compulsory. Initially it was very difficult for me to form sentences. More because there was an additional pressure as to who will have patience to always wait and listen to you if I won't say it quick. So I tried to listen to people around me conversing and I tried to grasp words and understand their meaning, the tone. Those ten weeks helped me a lot in learning Hindi. That's the best thing I got from Big Boss 7'.

People say that you resemble alot to Katrina Kaif. Do you think so?

No, I don't think so. I feel Katrina is unique in the way she is. Every person is Unique. She is Katrina Kaif and I am Elli Avram.

With which director you would like to work with?

One director I would really love to work with would be Mr. Sanjay Leela Bhansali. I love his Work which is full of vibrancy, and I also like the ethnicity which is his trademark. I would also like to work with Karan Johar. I think he makes beautiful films.

With which actor would you like to work within the Industry?

Oh! I would love to work with Salman Khan. He is a lovely person. I liked the way he used to handle the show and speak to us, the contestants of Big Boss7'. And when I met him after the show I got to know what a kind, humble and lovely man. So I would really like to work with him. I will also like to work with actor Ranveer Singh. I find his energy very fascinating.

What are the current projects you are working on?

There is nothing yet. I am working on and waiting for the right project. I am sure God has something good store in for me.

Any Indian Dance-form you have learned?

Yes! I have taken Katthak and Bharatnatyam classes, and besides that I have learned Bollywood dancing in Sweden itself. I have been dancing Balle but the difference between Indian and Western Dance form are poles apart. While the Indian dance is full of fire and very expressive and powerful form Western is all about subtleness and grace. I got drawn to Indian dance formbecause it is very powerful and I found it very fascinating!

niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Modi will feel proud and excited 😆

😆 😆
is angle se toh meine socha hi nahi 😛
Gujar thumbnail
Bheegay honth tere pyaasa dil mera lage abr saa HAAAN MUJHE tan tera!

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Hello. 🤗
Thank god i didn't miss much this time. 😆
Watched the Rising star episode now and i loved it. 😳
I love her Hindi.

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ellisafan

What happened to our ellisa 😒 I think they don't meet eachother

There aren't pics but there is proof that they are in touch as Elli said that she is in touch with Salman and that he has been very supportive 😃