Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Gujar

I am a Cricket fan Priya!😆 But it's just that i prefer watching Test Matches and ODI's then T20's

Lots of strategy involved in Test Matches.. it's like playing chess. I love Test Matches... they're bloody long but I love it 😆 T20 - you need smashers... you have to get in and get going... Tests - you need to strategize, tire out players, stick your wicket, don't do anything in haste... it's extremely enjoyable.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed Chevi, Test Cricket is the ultimate benchmark of achievement which lends most credibility to you as both a team and as an individual, the most prestigious crown the gold standard that every aspiring Cricketer hopes to attain, Cricketers and Cricketing nations are only made if they succeed at Test level, it's the true test of skill, grit, deftness aptitude with extremely little scope for flukes to happen. All the Cricketing legends naturally have always put Test Cricket as the barometer for judgement nothing comes close to it, regardless of how many ODI's or T20's you win. Tests will make or break you.

After that come the ODI's then lastly the T20's
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Was fun watching the Polo game for the first time in Sweden :) #woopwoop #worldpologame

Embedded image permalink
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Elli is enjoying quality time with her family...she is such a sweet family gal...:) i loved her light pink li[pstick shade ..so classy :)
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Was fun watching the Polo game for the first time in Sweden :) #woopwoop #worldpologame

Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

Gujar thumbnail
Whoever so decides to date Elli best be a little careful, looking at her Brother 😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail
😆 ^^ I was just going to post that.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loving that interview. 😃 Let's hope she gets something soon.

Elli-Salman friendship zindabaad 🥳

Awww, I so wanted to do JDJ She would've knocked it outta the park! But she's got bigger dreams and she's working hard after them so good call 👍🏼
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Awww, I so wanted to do JDJ She would've knocked it outta the park! But she's got bigger dreams and she's working hard after them so good call 👍🏼

Yea, she doesn't wanna identified as a TV star. She said she rejected it 'cos there are projects lined up. Hopefully, that's true. In other parts she kinda seemed worried about her career(wish I signed a film earlier etc)
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Atleast ek 2 episode ek liye to aa jao. 😭
Aanken taras gayi hai Elli ko TV pe dekhne ke liye. 😳
I really hope she gets something Big soon. 😃