Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ellis rehearsal for life ok award
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She was brilliant, to be honest though wasn't really paying attention to her dance and it's all her body's fault for that too distracting to overcome. How lucky are those background dancers who had a chance to hold her flesh! *sigh*
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

She was brilliant, to be honest though wasn't really paying attention to her dance and it's all her body's fault for that too distracting to overcome. How lucky are those background dancers who had a chance to hold her flesh! *sigh*

😆 😆
shadi karlo...😛

yeah i found her performance very energetic..i liked her in baby doll..she has done a good job..she started givig expressions... i hope soon we gt to see her on screen
Gujar thumbnail
Woh toh karloonga Priya, 😆 I just have a habit ainvayi of saying different things when it concerns Elli Haha!

Yes she's a solid dancer we saw what she could do in Bigg Boss i still remember when she held her one leg straight up while standing up showing Salman and Priyanka, Salman got so excited and asked her to do it again 😆

Gujar thumbnail
Btw congrats on KKR winning and to whoever supported them the only match I saw of IPL, since it was the final. 😆
niksidfan thumbnail

Woh toh karloonga Priya, 😆 I just have a habit ainvayi of saying different things when it concerns Elli Haha!

Yes she's a solid dancer we saw what she could do in Bigg Boss i still remember when she held her one leg straight up while standing up showing Salman and Priyanka, Salman got so excited and asked her to do it again 😆

i know 😃😆
one more for u

Embedded image permalink

yeah i do remember dat moment..salman even tried it by himself at elli's farewell...elli is a very good performer...if she can learn expressions perfectly half her work is done

niksidfan thumbnail

Btw congrats on KKR winning and to whoever supported them the only match I saw of IPL, since it was the final. 😆

thankx...both the team played well but den the team with better fate won.. and wud like to applaud pandey for his calm headed brilliant innings..
u liked da match?
Gujar thumbnail
I saw the second half of the match only Priya when KKR chased, it was a good match i don't normally watch that much T20 format of Cricket but this match was very entertaining! :))
niksidfan thumbnail

I saw the second half of the match only Priya when KKR chased, it was a good match i don't normally watch that much T20 format of Cricket but this match was very entertaining! :))

u must be football fan then...is it?
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

u must be football fan then...is it?

I am a Cricket fan Priya!😆 But it's just that i prefer watching Test Matches and ODI's then T20's