Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piolinaga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

There aren't pics but there is proof that they are in touch as Elli said that she is in touch with Salman and that he has been very supportive πŸ˜ƒ

Nor sure if they meet each ocher...don't seem so. Elli say in a recent interview she used to (past sentence) ask for Salman's advise when she just go out of the house, but once she got a management company they handle her work.
Also he seems pretty much in a day by day relationship with Daisy shah, yesterday she post a picture with him and even Arpita Khan is commenting in the picture (never seen her to do these before).
My hopes are laying low.
here is the link to the pic se posted (notice she tagged#moretocome, #trulyblessed etc etc etc)
http://web.stagram.com/p/729000053800930588_966290738
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Piolinaga

Nor sure if they meet each ocher...don't seem so. Elli say in a recent interview she used to (past sentence) ask for Salman's advise when she just go out of the house, but once she got a management company they handle her work.
Also he seems pretty much in a day by day relationship with Daisy shah, yesterday she post a picture with him and even Arpita Khan is commenting in the picture (never seen her to do these before).
My hopes are laying low.
here is the link to the pic se posted (notice she tagged#moretocome, #trulyblessed etc etc etc)

Naah, I don't think he's in a relationship with Daisy. It's good though that they're still in touch like he is with Zarine and even Sneha (his other proteges). Now that Daisy's career start didn't go off so well, he'll have to take care of that as well... I heard he's doing the same for Zareen - she may be getting a role opposite him in Partner 2 (rumoured to be happening at a later stage).
I don't think Salman and Elli are in a relationship either but I'm gonna believe her when she says that they are in touch. :)
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Piolinaga

My hopes are laying low.

aisa bol ke dil ko mat dukhao yaar
i think daisy is more of arpita's friend .if she was in relation with salman, she wudnt have posted dose pics.. and i dnt think salman is in relationship with anyone now...

abt ellisa, i feel may be dey are not too much in touch now ..salman is busy with kick and also his court cases..but yes i want to see elli in KK's next
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maine ab hopes rakha hi chod diya..i just want to hear the news as it comes by..
By d way guys kal main travel kar rahi hoon ...Bharath main aa rahi hoon ...
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 7
Btw wen she did q n a session on fb..she replied to meπŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Btw wen she did q n a session on fb..she replied to meπŸ˜†

arey really? what was ur question?
niksidfan thumbnail
kkr won... πŸ₯³ yaaayyy
arey kaha ho saab...

niksidfan thumbnail
u knw what, i want to share something
today i received my first hate mail..i always dreamt of getting it...i never got
but today mera sapna pura ho gaya..i wanted to see how the hate mail looks like πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i wrote somehting like "i feel bad how ash betrayed viveik " and i got my dream into reality😳

so u guys ever received any hate mail?πŸ˜›
niksidfan thumbnail
one more thing... some girl who won miss beautiful body and smile is being paired opp salman in NO Entry...so i guess elli is not in dat film...
and my hope is increasing day by day...i seriously think elli is i KK's next
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

one more thing... some girl who won miss beautiful body and smile is being paired opp salman in NO Entry...so i guess elli is not in dat film...

and my hope is increasing day by day...i seriously think elli is i KK's next

But in reality there's only one true lady with a beautiful body Elli nobody compares. ❀️
Edited by Gujar - 10 years ago