Suresh-Faisal Rashid

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know about anyone else, but for me, Faisal Rashid is the breakout star of the otherwise boring and predictable show. What a fabulous actor. He pretty much overshadows everyone else with his sheer talent. Ekta, woman, great discovery. His facial nuances, body language, general attitude- fabulous is the word. 
Take a bow dude. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree as an actor he is really good. He knows how to act and manages to deliver the best performance .. 👏
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I second that.

Basically he's from theatre background *as I have heard*!! So he surely knows how to act!! & not just through facial expressions but whole body language presence n all.

As much as I really not a fan type of character Suresh ...have to say Faisal is brilliant.

Still wait ...he's not d only one to overshadow other protagonists of show 😆 ! 😳
Star_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

I second that.

Basically he's from theatre background *as I have heard*!! So he surely knows how to act!! & not just through facial expressions but whole body language presence n all.

As much as I really not a fan type of character Suresh ...have to say Faisal is brilliant.

Still wait ...he's not d only one to overshadow other protagonists of show 😆 ! 😳

He is brilliant, indeed. 
I don't know about others, because it's pretty much impossible to overshadow Sriti Jha when she is in her element. 
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this show is full of cliches... had a lot of expectations, especially after YHM going s well.
with the pairs taking shape now, i wonder what will happen to suresh, my fav character in the show. dont wanna see him a villain. he is the best thing of the show...

Perfect body language, never looking caricaturish...👏
onamlife thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes faizal is par excellence. I love the way he acts. The  more reason love Suresh Pragya as a pair
Star_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bright_star89

this show is full of cliches... had a lot of expectations, especially after YHM going s well.

with the pairs taking shape now, i wonder what will happen to suresh, my fav character in the show. dont wanna see him a villain. he is the best thing of the show...

Perfect body language, never looking caricaturish...👏

I know right? YHM, JA- none of them are exactly cliched and predictable like this show. But Suresh is the shining star of the show. Amazing actor. 
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_girl

He is brilliant, indeed.
I don't know about others, because it's pretty much impossible to overshadow Sriti Jha when she is in her element.

ikr ?!!! Sriti <3 the reason I had started watching KB ⭐️
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I second u...I loved Suresh from epi 1 , I will say m a gr8 fan of faizal / Suresh 😃
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All I know is that he played Rohan's older brother Dhruv in Rishta.com so I automatically liked him in this show.