Guardian Angel thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello there all.  Can someone tell me who Abhijeet is related to?  When Shaan became immotional Abhijeet said he and Shaan had to carry on after their fathers.  Is he Abhi Bhattacharya's son?? By the way I read a lot of comments about Abhijeet and Alka and I believe a lot of it is scripted and planned.  I did see Alka take a look at Gurpreet's mom's pic. sitting next to Abhijeet before she asked for it to be revealed saying that it was her pic.!   I actually do enjoy their little spats.... it makes the show more interesting.

As for the young talent in India.... man, its just unbelievable!!  Carry on India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Kusum MB

Hello there all.  Can someone tell me who Abhijeet is related to?  When Shaan became immotional Abhijeet said he and Shaan had to carry on after their fathers.  Is he Abhi Bhattacharya's son?? By the way I read a lot of comments about Abhijeet and Alka and I believe a lot of it is scripted and planned.  I did see Alka take a look at Gurpreet's mom's pic. sitting next to Abhijeet before she asked for it to be revealed saying that it was her pic.!   I actually do enjoy their little spats.... it makes the show more interesting.

As for the young talent in India.... man, its just unbelievable!!  Carry on India.

No, Abhijit is not related to Abhi Bhattacharya.  He comes from a middle class bengali family settled in UP.