shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sandhya caught hold of all the 4 RP men and drove them back home. She drove the car herself not allowing anyone to sit with her in front.
Sooraj was feeling guilty all over and he expected Sandhya to turn back and look at him once. But she didnt
Vikram, Mohit and Babasa were silent. Babasa had removed his cooling glasses, Mohit his over coat. Vik wore his over coat as the T-Shirt was too small.

Bhabo opened the door and gasped at the sight. Sandhya stood in front and all 4 men behind her. Only Sooraj looked sensibly dressed.

" Beendini where did you find them. Sooraj's Babasa where did you go without telling us"

Sandhya looked at Sooraj at stern eye. He was not looking her " Bhabo all of were there where I was doing duty. They had come to watch film shooting "

" Shooting to watch heroine. How could you do this to me." shouted Meena and literally pounced on Vikram.

Emily looked at Mohit and without another word walked upstairs with Mohit running behind her

Bhabo dragged Babasa keeping a hand on her head " Sooraj's babasa I can understand the choras but you at this age. And what is this. "

" Santhosh " Babasa tried to tell but Bhabo shouting and raving didnt allow him to speak

Sandhya didnt tell anything to Sooraj and walked to their room. " Sandhyaji, please tell something " told Sooraj as soon as they entered. Sandhya didnt tell anything. She took a saree and went downstairs to freshen up

Sooraj was pacing restlessly in the room. Sandhya came back. He went to her. " Sandhyaji I know you are angry. Please atleast shout at me. I had wanted to tell you. But because Babasa told not to tell anyone I decided not to tell you"

" Sandhyaji " he tried to stop her.Sandhya put his hands down
" Soorajji no need to explain anything. I saw u pushing to get autograph and also giving rose to the heroine"

Sandhya took the mattreess from the cupboard and made bed in the ground.

" Sandhyaji what is this. Why are you making bed here"

" Soorajji I thought I will sleep here, you can sleep on the bed dreaming about the heroine"

" But Sandhyaji" before he could complete Sandhya lay on the bed and covered herself with the blanket

Sooraj looked at her exaseperated. Then he thought about something and with a determinatin he forcefully removed Sandhya's blanket.

He lifted up a protesting Sandhya and placed her on the bed. Sandhya was trying to wriggle out of his arms. He pinned down both her arms.

" Sandhyaji this is not our Suhaag Raat for you to rant and rave and for me to keep quiet. You have to listen to me"

She tried to protest but felt weak in his embrace and the eyes that were adoring her. " Sandhyaji you saw me giving rose, that was the rose Latchman had asked me to give to heroine. If you want you can ask him. Then coming to Autograph. See this" saying this he showed her his right hand

Sandhya eyes became moist when she read it "To my Sandhya" under it was signed Ragini. " "Sandhyaji I got the autograph for you since you were not there".

Sandhya's protests now were more or less stopped. " And the dance " Sooraj's eyes were boring into her now and his voice became husky " Sandhyaji when that song played yes I was dancing, but beside me the heroine in my dance was only you. "

He moved closer to her. Sandhya closed her eyes as their lips met and they fell into a tight embrace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Nice Os shruthi 👏
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail