FF: ASTITVA - STRUGGLE FOR EXISTENCE PT. 9 PG. 101

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Guys  I am starting a new FF on a serious topic Women condition it will have all the ETF characters  well I just had a thought & my partner in crime is RIMI thanks a lot dear ๐Ÿค— for your wonderful suggestion which I destroyed like this ๐Ÿคช well I dedicate this to all FEMINISTS  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  will post the parts soon guys so please give ur feedback on CS n prologue. Guys this our first effort on such story & some serious topic well it will contain allthe pairs ARIYA, SASHA & SHREZA. Hope u all will support us  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by GOLD.A - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

ASTITVA - STRUGGLE FOR EXISTANCE

PROLOGUE:  Women are the most wonderful creation God has made. She is made with all the good qualities like love, compassion, care, faith & most of all she is the one who gives life that is why women hold respectable position in every society, religion & age. She teaches the Man that what is love caring & sharing all about be it in the role of mother, Wife, lover, sister, Daughter & friend that is why she pure like dew & soft like a flower. But few people think that her softness & her purity are her weakness but they forget that she is much higher & strong in terms of emotions & her purity & softness can turn into a power anytime but still people keep on dominating women in all means as most of the time she has to sacrifice for her family, husband children & do that happily without even speaking a word she bears every pain silently just keep her family happy & contended but when someone tries to harm self respect , family & her children she fights back equally & make people understand that she is soft but not weak & she still struggle to find herself  & her identity in this world. So I hereby bring story of 3 beautiful women of ETF Aisha, Riya & Liza & hope u will enjoy it.

Komal hai kamzoor nahin hai shakti ka naam hi NAARI hai

Jag ko jeevan dene waali maut bhi tujhse haari hai

Satiyoo ke naam pe tujhe jalaya meera ke naam pe zeher pilaya

Sita jaise agni pareeksha jag main ab tak jaari hai

Film hunnar me dil dimag mein kisi bat me kam to nahi

Purosho waale saare hi adhikaaro ki adhikaari hai

Bahoot ho chuka ab mat sahna tujhe itihaas badalna hai
Nari ko koi keh na sake ki abla hai bechari hai

CHARACTERIZATION:   Characters are:

ACP Sameer Dhamsingh Rathore:   A tough cop full fill all his duties towards his nation & family loves his job a sweet natured person by heart loves his Team Duty always comes first for him chief of ETF

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte : A hot headed cop never believes going by law. Loves his ETF family a lot an emotional n sensitive person . He is 2nd in command of ETF. Now he has avenged roshni murder & had calmed down a bit.

Shreekant sen : Gadget freak of ETF and an intelligent Technical expert  a fun loving guy.

Chandrakant Patil : Commando of ETF huge size body but a beautiful and caring heart  person .

Riya Mukherjee:  A fun loving girl loves to explore things on her own creative & intelligent & a very strong girl she does not tolerate any new sense but she is highly emotional person 

Liza D cruz: She is forensic expert of ETF a fun loving girl with a bubbly nature. She makes everyone happy around & feels happy with them college mate of shree.

Aisha Kapoor :  3rd in command of ETF a beauty with brains a lady with a strong mental strength. She loves her family & can do anything for them. She is admired by her team & bosses for her mental strength & straight attitude.

Mrs. Anvesha Kapoor: Mother of Aisha a sweet homely lady takes care of house she is a widow & lives with aisha as she is her only support & she takes care of her daughter well being all the time & loves her a lot

I will add more characters if required as the story progresses.๐Ÿ˜Š 

So How Was it please give ur Reviews ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

CS N PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1
PART 1---- PAGE 8 
PART 2----PAGE 19   
PART 3----PAGE 31  
PART 4----PAGE 41   
PART 5----PAGE 54  
PART 6----PAGE 65 
PART 7----PAGE 76  
PART 8----PAGE 90 
PART 9----PAGE 101    

Edited by GOLD.A - 9 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
NOTE : Guys I will update this FF twice or thrice in a week depending upon my work n ur response too If u don't  find the prologue apt n I have less comments  I will stop right here n will not update the parts further I think itna attyachaar kaafi hoga  ๐Ÿค”so please let me know that weather I should continue or not ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm concept 
love it 
continue soon 

chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
wow
brave cncpt
thnks 4 pm
updat whn u gt tim
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Unique Concept !! Do Continue Soon !!
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept n cs.. Love it.. Do continue.. Thanks for pm..
harshijeshnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice CS and Prologue.. Good Luck you guys..
I really like the Concept.. Waiting for the updates..
๐Ÿ‘
jeelGandhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...
Totally different concept...
Dat also upon women... 
Hats off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon...
Thanks 4 pm...
Waiting...๐Ÿ˜‰