Rachana parulkar..take a bow:)you are the best:)

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Rachana parulkar take a bow my angel..you are the show stealer of this whole week..

This week of ema is very frustrating and sad..but the one of the grace points is rachana performance(another is ashish)

This girl totally rocked..she improved a lot in her acting..her expressions her timing everything was flawless..her acting was so natural..

She convinced all of us with her acting and made us cry and feel pain along with her..made us hate and scold raghav with her..made us feel like slapping him...

While asking explanation from raghav why did u do this..she was simply superb..the anger,agony.anxiety and helplessness all were portrayed very well..the way she slapped him tightening her teeth was so natural..and the way she threw ring that expression was epic..and  then the way she ran away from there sitting alone and crying was heart wrenching..but when she saw ragahv her pain again converted into anger and that time her face like goddess kali..ready to destroy the man who did injustice to a girl..and the confused and helpless expressions..rachna was simply fabulous..

She was pretending every one that she is ok and normal..and nothing to worry about her..the way she tried to cheer up her family was awesome..but she failed ti hide her agony in front her mother..the way she talked to her mother  with so much confidence was out of the world..and forget not her dialogue timing and her angel voice is simply awesome.."aasu banke neeche nahi girjaungi..kalpana banke aasman ko choovungi"

My most favorite expression of her is this one..her eyes filled with water look at those eyes..they are seriously gifted they can make any man to die for them and can kill the same with the fire in the eyes..her eye expressions take the acting to another level..and the way she was crying naturally just like a baby in front her mom made many hearts broke..

And the way she was helplessly looking at the rose was flawless..and her reactions to manda speech as well..totally rachana rocked this week..this girl has so much talent which make her reach heights..

And her looks..mention not she is simply angel..in the bridal wear she is looking like perfect rajkumari..and in the last episodes even with out make up she is looking simply awesome..she is gifted

Rachna no issues even if u don't get award you won many hearts..and for us you are the best..and with out rachana (kalpi) ema is nothing..and if cvs reduce her screen space we will never accept..dare they do that...please promote this girl she is awesome..she is simply out of the world..she is the lead..we love u rachana..we should make her win all the zee awards.

P.S:Dedicated to kalpi team..special mention karnika and kalpi..thank u darlings for the pics

Edited by sarusmiley - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U are our Angel, Rachana... No one can take ur place in our hearts howmuch ever sumone tries to shove sumone else other than u down our throats...
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

U are our Angel, Rachana... No one can take ur place in our hearts howmuch ever sumone tries to shove sumone else other than u down our throats...

yes..no one can take her slot..its high time cvs promote the lead..and we should show her fan power from next time..all the awards should hug rachana😊😊😊
gurulover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww just look at her..angel❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

lovely post saru🥳 and team kalpi rockkk 
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rachana is truly superb... Especially her expressions, and her eyes... she's very expressive n talented...
SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful description of our angel as we call it... u said it all.. nthin more cn be said..  👏👏👏..

sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: UB2500

Rachana is truly superb... Especially her expressions, and her eyes... she's very expressive n talented...

he he yeah..the most beautiful eyes she got..can mesmerize any😊
chikita_092 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Saru... I'm was really disappointed that Rachana didn't get the award.
But I think now is going to be her turn to convert her anger and grow into a successful businesswoman. Though I miss Ragna, I would like her to become something of her own accord (without Raghav). 

In fact I thought of this all along the wedding was happening too soon, she would get too caught up with being Mrs Singhania instead of Kalpana who achieves her own EMA

chikita_092 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And yes those eyes the most expressive 
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: jass1

very beautiful description of our angel as we call it... u said it all.. nthin more cn be said..  👏👏👏..

jass..i thought you would be the first one to comment..u r late😉😉😉he he thank u jass😊😊😊