Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

SaRun write up 😊 I'll cut it down/change it, if you like 😳

Some say magic can be recreated. Some say it's the byproduct of hard work. Some say it'll be forgotten in couple years time. I say different. 

When two people come on the same screen, with sparks and fire flying to and fro, we know we're witnessing something that cannot be reproduced so simply... we're witnessing something different

When even the most innocent stares and gentlest touches can set hearts dangerously aflame, we know we're witnessing something... different. 

When just a single scene, the moving forward of quivering lips, can garner nearly 2 million views, we know we're witnessing something... different

When friendship continues to bloom past the end of a show, we known we're witnessing something... different.

When laughs and hugs and smiles and pranks set stage for the greatest love story to be captured on Indian Television, we know we're witnessing something... different.

And that, my dear friends, is perfection. 

And that, my dear friends, is SaRun

Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^Perfect. Thank Youu so muchh! <3 
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Viz...that summary I have edited last line ...I had written" closed to ten thousand pages' ...now I have changed it to 'Ten thousand' 
And since TitaliyaAP...didnt reviewed it   , she isnt replying pms too...I suggest you to take a look and go ahead with :)
pontiacbandit thumbnail
^Thank youu! I already corrected it actually. 😆 Great job with the summary :D
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY GOD!!! zeee..that is jus perfect yaara..🤗
aamir18 thumbnail
🤗 🤗 🤗 

Originally posted by: -BarunSanz-

OH MY GOD!!! zeee..that is jus perfect yaara..🤗

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for the excessive delay!! I know its bit small. if it needs to be edited, i need to know like NOW.

Bliss: Teri - Meri 

She stood there, on the stage. Nervousness etching her face while the crowd silently looked on for the performance to start.
He guessed it. Right there and then, that she was ditched by her friend. Unable to take more of the worry that seem to burden her he rushed towards the stage. The lights went out and Khushi along with everyone, turned around baffled until the spot lights shone at him and her, leaving her astounded. He was up, on the stage with her. 
The music started playing from the back pulling her back into the beauty of music and dance. They started moving across each other, their bodies moving in sync and communicating through only the power of their love. The lyrics build a chemistry for both of them until the sound of the music vanishes and the only thoughts remaining between the two are in sync with the moments spent in their past. 
The flashbacks follow through from when they first met, to when they almost separated by taking their own ways till how there yearning for each other almost became physical.
The music's ends marks the end of their dance to which they separate instantly from each other realizing the crowd's eyes upon them, along with their family's.
A jittery feeling overcomes both of them as Arnav realizes his strong feelings and Khushi falls not confusion of what blissful moment is this that she is only able to share with the laad-governor.

Venturning: Heer - Ranjha

She stood confused for a moment on the stage until he walked in wearing the costume of ranjha. He silently whispered in her ear about how he knows practically nothing to which the confidence of an egoistic female boasted inside her.
Khushi started off by declaring her happiness for a wedding, her wedding with Ranjha.
Arnav had by then walked off the side as she twirled her way, in parallel to him. He asked her to indicate with hints when he needs to come in and perform. Frustrated and ready to take hold, Khushi whispered back to him to come in, once she's dead. Something that he would love to see happen.
He looked at her baffled, not realizing that his feelings of hatred, which she had targeted over had slipped away; completely reluctant to the thought that she might think that he'll be wishing for her death. Unable to grasp, he sees her play out the part of eating the poisoned sweet and giving her life away. He rushed to her side, pulling her up and shaking her to one back to him but all the yearning of love and the desperation to have her went in vain as her eyes remained closed. 
Not finding any other way, Arnav took himself to be a ranjha and declared that if not here, in this world, then somewhere in the next world they will be together forever and ever because he..., leaving his declaration open ended.
They both afterwards sit up and before before exiting, when she starts questioning his feelings towards her again.

Eternity: Wedding

He stepped in through the doors of now-almost barren hall to see his family members standing on one corner and her in the middle of it all. She rushed towards him seeing the blood on his forehead. A small declaration of being betrayed followed from his mouth, letting the remaining energy left in her to drain.
Khushi almost fainted when he held her up, in his arms and took hold of the situation by proclaiming that the wedding must go on. 
They proceeded towards the mandap, where the ceremony begin with the exchange of garlands followed by few words by priest until they stood up for the pheras. The vows that they had fulfilled without even taking. The flashback of the night they declared there love to each other in fury, flashed before their minds. A smiled followed on both there faces as it came to and end. 
The family members, both the Guptas and the Raizadas looked on with pure joy as the couple walked onto the side and embraced each other, promising their love to each other forever.
aamir18 thumbnail
^ AMAZING!!! 👏 I added your paragraphs to my post as well 😳 

Beautifully written, Areeba! Hats off! <3 

Hiral, yours as well 👏 Both of you are brilliant! <3 
aamir18 thumbnail
Also Viz, I wrote something for Lazy as a back  up 😆 It's on my last post, pg 21 😳 Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Thank you all of you for your hard work.👏 The thread is absolutely lovely :)
Pat yourselves on the back. GREAT JOB!👍🏼

Happy 3rd Anniversary.😃