Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
res
i write super long reviews when i like a work n this is till now my fav i shld say!
but my typing speed is horribly bad!
but i promise i'll unres as soon as possible!
wait for atleast half a word doc. page long review! that is the least!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unres

So here is ur reply/review or anything u prefer calling๐Ÿ˜Š

1st of all welcome to BI forum..๐Ÿค— I cant tell u how happy I am about this coz ur OS has made me fall in love with u!โค๏ธ but ur a girl *pouts* toh kya hua? I still love u...I mean the writer in u!๐Ÿ˜‰

But do bear with my highly limited vocabulary!

Now my reply will be in order... I'll number it though u hav not...

1. I don't think a sketch artist will make the sketch as detailed as Zain observed his MKB!right from the shade of her hair colour to the smile to right eye opening first! I don't noe why but I find this cute๐Ÿ˜ณ. his heart stops for a minute???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Phir bhi zinda hai! Maan na padega!yeh toh super natural hai!๐Ÿ˜† And rahi baat jaldi utneki... abb MKB ki aadat lag gayi hai toh sab kuch sweet hi lagega! Don't worry u'll stop ranting some day!๐Ÿ˜†

2. Cutie pie Zain is! ๐Ÿ˜ณN equally intelligent! Wonder y he was a just pass in science!๐Ÿค”he noes that his MKB loves fighting with him and she also misses him but neither will he say anything nor she! ๐Ÿ˜›That is why they are cutie pies! And the food! Careful Zain... agar aapki mummy dearest ne yeh baat sunn li na toh aapki khair nahi!๐Ÿคฃ

3. Every thing happens for a reason...ur marriage too... so that I can go all lattoo over you????looks like that! Hehe but yes! U did not actually noe what kind of girl u wanted and I'm also glad that she turned ur world upside down! Its pretty colourful now...๐Ÿ˜ณ and ur journey is definitely beyond anyone's imaginations(except the CVs obvio)๐Ÿ˜›

4. Anjali, are u a science student? A physics geek?๐Ÿค“ I felt that way... White is not a colour! But coming back, I love Aliya in white too!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ The railway station scene n the Quraan recitation scene! Ah! She looked just like an angel! But we kids are better!๐Ÿ˜› Its our own thought! Yeh Zain bhi na! and the blush part-the way explained it was beyond cuteness!๐Ÿ‘

5. This makes me remember the recent sorry scene! Them being pressed against each other in the middle of the room and him caressing her hair! Fringes actually irritate๐Ÿ˜ก but afsos! I don't hav a zain to fix it! But see how this man even adores his MKB's hair! Sach me! He is one of the best hubbys on TV! But what I loved more here is his thoughts about her eyes, her breath n her heart beat! The confusion about what her eyes want him to do is just so adorable!๐Ÿ˜ณ

6. My fav in this part is actually him admitting that he RESPECTs her! This has not actually happened in the show n I really want that to happen! He gotta respect her as she deserves it! And he needs to be proud of her too(which he is in the show)... his chest swells when ppl praise her!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And her caring side is the best! The last lines made me go back to the accident scene!How much she cares for him! And he feels special...like he is her ultimatum! I love this!โค๏ธ

7.This girl and her husband are absolutely crazy! ๐Ÿ˜†And the baccha party-I love them! ๐Ÿ˜ณThey do hav the best chichi who really understands them!๐Ÿ‘

8."Ganne ka juice",I piped up saying this when I read this! ๐Ÿ˜†So well explained! Aliya is much of a kiddo! I really li-loved it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

9.Now this is not fair! Hum log yaha pe taras rahe hai to see Aliya in a saree n u making my armaanon ki doli become heavier๐Ÿ˜ต! Aliya in a coral saree and they dance! That too he holds her close! This is so sadistic of u *pouts*!but its really nice that at each point he is also acknowledging the fact that things are changing and that she knows it as well!

10.Freezer! I Iove this para as much as I love the scene... its just 4 lines but that makes me feel so many things! Superb job!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

11. BZ! ๐ŸคฃI miss u man! But the way u explained PZ's POV is so cute! โญ๏ธAnd Aliya would definitely dragged him to the doctor if all the family drama was not there n she herself was not in love!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok from here on.. this is the 2nd time I'm typing this out coz of my idiotic WiFi's fiddling mood!

And I already told u I hav a very bad typing speed and all the long comment I had typed for u(spending nearly more than an hour)was lost coz of it! But I hav to unres in quite a lot of places.. so pls forgive for short comment from part 12 onwards.. really sorry!

So here is the rest of the comment!

12.its so endearing to see how much zain missed Aliya in just 10-12 hrs! and him pulling away the blanket off her face-how caring he is!๐Ÿ˜ณ

13. poor his friends๐Ÿ˜†! I really love this jealous side of zain!โค๏ธ He looks too cute with the gubbare ki tarah phoola hua face!and I sympathise with those poor servents! Band baj gayi hogi unki toh!๐Ÿ˜†

14.aliya is such a pure soul! Tiny things making her feel on top of the world! Zain must havthought how lucky he was!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

15.this was one of the best... how he feels emptiness grip him when she leaves his hand!๐Ÿ˜ณ And also the fact that she holds his hand unconsciously... anjaan hote hue bhi saath deti hai woh iski!๐Ÿ˜Š

16.this one is another cute part! Her smiling coyly is actually better than blush.. kitna blush karegi who bhi bechari๐Ÿ˜†

17.hate club for Aliya?!๐Ÿ˜ฒanyways I don't mind! Its coz those velle aunties were badmouthing Zain! I would hav mixed something in their drink for that๐Ÿ˜ก! Coz its only me n Aliya who can insult him ๐Ÿ˜‰

18.let her never find out!warna yeh phattu who bhi roklega!and is this not how sweet their realtion is that he knows how happy they r with each other.. that she loves him..โญ๏ธ

19.the 2nd best part as far as I'm concerned๐Ÿ‘!and I noe zain wants to surprise her but agar yeh aise behki behki harkatein karega toh bechari who kya karegi?๐Ÿ˜†i loved the part where he picks her up to place her on the bonnet! He would hav mentally slapped himself before noeing the reason for her crying, wouldn't he?๐Ÿ˜›

I do have other choices but I really just want to kiss you

I really loved this line!โญ๏ธ

20.he is calling her wifey? Ermm,... I prefer MKB๐Ÿค”!cute hai!and neither do I mind the kids thinking they are gross'๐Ÿ˜›

21.how cute was that! Both ZaYa feel they cannot be good parents and reassure each other that can never be bad! I loved that!โค๏ธ

22. Zain back to being utpatang!๐Ÿ˜† reading baby books! Aliya must be feeling lucky๐Ÿ˜ณ! And do all couples fight over this which baby part? Mom always wants a boy n dada girl?๐Ÿ˜•

23.suri is too experienced na? 4th delivery in her house! ๐Ÿคฃi can imagine how happy the 2 would hav been that day! Being blessed with 2 beautiful gifts together!

24. remember I said meteor shower was 2nd best? This was the best!โญ๏ธ Zaya and Rehan are miniature copies of their cutest parents๐Ÿ˜Š! Zaiin being the cuter among the 2 !mmm-kaaay-bayy? Like really?i'm not ashamed to say that my eyes r wet too!

25.picture perfect! Zain telling the 2 angels their love story as bed time stories, tucking them while Aliya sees all this! Just perfect!๐Ÿ‘

Uff! So done! This is in total my longest review till now!

U are amazing! They way you hav narrated this entite story in Zain's POV.. Anjali di, I salute u!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Loved it to bits! And I will love to read Aliya's POV if u ever plan to write!

Thank u for this wonderful OS!๐Ÿค—

p.s. i noe this is late n I hav res-ed posts on other Os/Ts of urs as well.. they will take more time perhaps! Really sorry about being such a latelateef!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikki.171

Res!

OMG! Anjali you're here too! You've no idea how much I love reading your works!

Ahhh! HEY GIRLLL! I am loving how everyone from the QH forum is showing up here! I missed you guys! *tear tear*

Originally posted by: vinu127

res

i write super long reviews when i like a work n this is till now my fav i shld say!

I think we're gonna get along just fineee! I love long reviews! AND THANKSSS! :)
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astonm

[

HEYYY! It is meee! I see you've moved from the QH forum! Aw THANK YOU BBY! <3

Lol, i was on a tech- ban frm arnd mid nov- to march..till my exams gt over.. and then when when i tuned into QH, tanveer was on a killing spree and i was lyk
๐Ÿ˜ฒ :-P den i started watching BI cause i found zain cute ๐Ÿ˜›
And when i saw u here i was lyk YAAY..it was lyk Christmas came WAY to early... i will get to read soo many good ff and os and whatnot ๐Ÿ˜› [:D/]
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This couldn't have gotten better.. :)
Superb piece of writing..
Plz do continue writing such amazing stuffs for ZaYa :)
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...it was amazing...๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved it...
would love to read more...
Zaya...Zaya...Zaya...โค๏ธ
Edited by lachu.sree - 10 years ago
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is Most Brillaint Piece I Have Ever Read..
SO Wonderfully You Expressed Zain's Feeling From Starting to End..
It's a MASTERPIECE ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AMAZING ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Do Write More
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And YOU my dear made me come to IF once again..what a post ๐Ÿ‘
rantaraholic_8D thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It took me almost half an hour to read it! ๐Ÿ˜†

But salute to you girl ๐Ÿ‘
its the most beautiful OS i have ever read ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i wonder why weren't you here before ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lovely it was.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please keep writing for this forum..
Because I am already a huge fan of yours and I am in love with your writing ๐Ÿค—

Loads of love.. โค๏ธ
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god! I have fallen in love with your writing.. This was just amazing!! I loved every single line of this..
Looking forward for more from you๐Ÿ˜Š
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinu127

res

WOOOW! You weren't kidding when you said you leave long comments!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unres

So here is ur reply/review or anything u prefer calling๐Ÿ˜Š

1st of all welcome to BI forum..๐Ÿค— I cant tell u how happy I am about this coz ur OS has made me fall in love with u!โค๏ธ but ur a girl *pouts* toh kya hua? I still love u...I mean the writer in u!๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww, I love it when girls fall in love with me though so it's all okay *winkwinknudgenudgee*, LOL, but it's better if you fall in love with the writer in me ;)

But do bear with my highly limited vocabulary!

Now my reply will be in order... I'll number it though u hav not...

1. I don't think a sketch artist will make the sketch as detailed as Zain observed his MKB!right from the shade of her hair colour to the smile to right eye opening first! I don't noe why but I find this cute๐Ÿ˜ณ. his heart stops for a minute???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Phir bhi zinda hai! Maan na padega!yeh toh super natural hai!๐Ÿ˜† And rahi baat jaldi utneki... abb MKB ki aadat lag gayi hai toh sab kuch sweet hi lagega! Don't worry u'll stop ranting some day!๐Ÿ˜†

2. Cutie pie Zain is! ๐Ÿ˜ณN equally intelligent! Wonder y he was a just pass in science!๐Ÿค”he noes that his MKB loves fighting with him and she also misses him but neither will he say anything nor she! ๐Ÿ˜›That is why they are cutie pies! And the food! Careful Zain... agar aapki mummy dearest ne yeh baat sunn li na toh aapki khair nahi!๐Ÿคฃ

3. Every thing happens for a reason...ur marriage too... so that I can go all lattoo over you????looks like that! Hehe but yes! U did not actually noe what kind of girl u wanted and I'm also glad that she turned ur world upside down! Its pretty colourful now...๐Ÿ˜ณ and ur journey is definitely beyond anyone's imaginations(except the CVs obvio)๐Ÿ˜›

4. Anjali, are u a science student? A physics geek?๐Ÿค“ I felt that way... White is not a colour! But coming back, I love Aliya in white too!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ The railway station scene n the Quraan recitation scene! Ah! She looked just like an angel! But we kids are better!๐Ÿ˜› Its our own thought! Yeh Zain bhi na! and the blush part-the way explained it was beyond cuteness!๐Ÿ‘

LMFAO, I am a Medical Student. OH GOD, I HATE PHYSICS.

5. This makes me remember the recent sorry scene! Them being pressed against each other in the middle of the room and him caressing her hair! Fringes actually irritate๐Ÿ˜ก but afsos! I don't hav a zain to fix it! But see how this man even adores his MKB's hair! Sach me! He is one of the best hubbys on TV! But what I loved more here is his thoughts about her eyes, her breath n her heart beat! The confusion about what her eyes want him to do is just so adorable!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ahaha, awww. One day you'll find a Zain to move the fringe away from your face, don't you worry!

6. My fav in this part is actually him admitting that he RESPECTs her! This has not actually happened in the show n I really want that to happen! He gotta respect her as she deserves it! And he needs to be proud of her too(which he is in the show)... his chest swells when ppl praise her!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And her caring side is the best! The last lines made me go back to the accident scene!How much she cares for him! And he feels special...like he is her ultimatum! I love this!โค๏ธ

To be honest, I think he does respect her to a certain extent, he always looks so proud of her and the things she does.

7.This girl and her husband are absolutely crazy! ๐Ÿ˜†And the baccha party-I love them! ๐Ÿ˜ณThey do hav the best chichi who really understands them!๐Ÿ‘

8."Ganne ka juice",I piped up saying this when I read this! ๐Ÿ˜†So well explained! Aliya is much of a kiddo! I really li-loved it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

9.Now this is not fair! Hum log yaha pe taras rahe hai to see Aliya in a saree n u making my armaanon ki doli become heavier๐Ÿ˜ต! Aliya in a coral saree and they dance! That too he holds her close! This is so sadistic of u *pouts*!but its really nice that at each point he is also acknowledging the fact that things are changing and that she knows it as well!

10.Freezer! I Iove this para as much as I love the scene... its just 4 lines but that makes me feel so many things! Superb job!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

11. BZ! ๐ŸคฃI miss u man! But the way u explained PZ's POV is so cute! โญ๏ธAnd Aliya would definitely dragged him to the doctor if all the family drama was not there n she herself was not in love!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok from here on.. this is the 2nd time I'm typing this out coz of my idiotic WiFi's fiddling mood!

And I already told u I hav a very bad typing speed and all the long comment I had typed for u(spending nearly more than an hour)was lost coz of it! But I hav to unres in quite a lot of places.. so pls forgive for short comment from part 12 onwards.. really sorry!

So here is the rest of the comment!

12.its so endearing to see how much zain missed Aliya in just 10-12 hrs! and him pulling away the blanket off her face-how caring he is!๐Ÿ˜ณ

13. poor his friends๐Ÿ˜†! I really love this jealous side of zain!โค๏ธ He looks too cute with the gubbare ki tarah phoola hua face!and I sympathise with those poor servents! Band baj gayi hogi unki toh!๐Ÿ˜†

14.aliya is such a pure soul! Tiny things making her feel on top of the world! Zain must havthought how lucky he was!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

15.this was one of the best... how he feels emptiness grip him when she leaves his hand!๐Ÿ˜ณ And also the fact that she holds his hand unconsciously... anjaan hote hue bhi saath deti hai woh iski!๐Ÿ˜Š

16.this one is another cute part! Her smiling coyly is actually better than blush.. kitna blush karegi who bhi bechari๐Ÿ˜†

17.hate club for Aliya?!๐Ÿ˜ฒanyways I don't mind! Its coz those velle aunties were badmouthing Zain! I would hav mixed something in their drink for that๐Ÿ˜ก! Coz its only me n Aliya who can insult him ๐Ÿ˜‰

18.let her never find out!warna yeh phattu who bhi roklega!and is this not how sweet their realtion is that he knows how happy they r with each other.. that she loves him..โญ๏ธ

19.the 2nd best part as far as I'm concerned๐Ÿ‘!and I noe zain wants to surprise her but agar yeh aise behki behki harkatein karega toh bechari who kya karegi?๐Ÿ˜†i loved the part where he picks her up to place her on the bonnet! He would hav mentally slapped himself before noeing the reason for her crying, wouldn't he?๐Ÿ˜› I really loved this line!โญ๏ธ

20.he is calling her wifey? Ermm,... I prefer MKB๐Ÿค”!cute hai!and neither do I mind the kids thinking they are gross'๐Ÿ˜›

21.how cute was that! Both ZaYa feel they cannot be good parents and reassure each other that can never be bad! I loved that!โค๏ธ

22. Zain back to being utpatang!๐Ÿ˜† reading baby books! Aliya must be feeling lucky๐Ÿ˜ณ! And do all couples fight over this which baby part? Mom always wants a boy n dada girl?๐Ÿ˜•

Sometimes it's the opposite, actually a lot of times the Mom wants a girl and the dad wants a boy, it depends on the couple. But I think Zain would want a baby girl he could spoil!

23.suri is too experienced na? 4th delivery in her house! ๐Ÿคฃi can imagine how happy the 2 would hav been that day! Being blessed with 2 beautiful gifts together!

24. remember I said meteor shower was 2nd best? This was the best!โญ๏ธ Zaya and Rehan are miniature copies of their cutest parents๐Ÿ˜Š! Zaiin being the cuter among the 2 !mmm-kaaay-bayy? Like really?i'm not ashamed to say that my eyes r wet too!

25.picture perfect! Zain telling the 2 angels their love story as bed time stories, tucking them while Aliya sees all this! Just perfect!๐Ÿ‘

Uff! So done! This is in total my longest review till now!

U are amazing! They way you hav narrated this entite story in Zain's POV.. Anjali di, I salute u!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Loved it to bits! And I will love to read Aliya's POV if u ever plan to write!

Thank u for this wonderful OS!๐Ÿค—

p.s. i noe this is late n I hav res-ed posts on other Os/Ts of urs as well.. they will take more time perhaps! Really sorry about being such a latelateef!๐Ÿ˜ญ

THANK YOU FOR THIS LONG COMMENT! I love that you love this story! And don't worry about being a latelateef, everyone has a busy life and things to do :)