Weekly Discussions- 3rd June-9th June!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Assalam-o-alikum,

From Now on we will have a weekly Discussion. If you have any Ideas and topics which we can discuss, Please PM me, and one by one we will include them in the Discussion.

This week's topic is:

Making Films and TV serials with Combined Artists of Both India and Pakistan, will improve the relations between the two countries. who have been arguing on one thing for almost 60 years.

What are your view?
Do you think it helps, because from day one the fight has been of Government. People are one. and those serials and films are viewed by the us, who already are one. then whats the point of making them.

Post your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

good topic

i dont think suck serials and movies will be much helpful. most indians and pakis get along fine the prob isnt within the ppl but the govt and entertainment wrld wont change that. in fact it might actally cause drifts ( like the meera issue) so maybe for the time being they shud stay separ8 .....but in the future i wud like 2 c mixed shows b/c i like actors frm both places(as long as story line is paki cuz indian storylines suc) but that is 4 entert8nment purpose not 2 brng closer the 2 countries.da govt needs 2 work on dat asap

Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that,s nice
im bit confused koi manay ya na manay but its truth that our cultures r n,t same i dont know many people y think so but my point of view if directers and prducers occer the balance b/w ind and pak acters and avtress there was no problem but they dont do so for examples
1)kashish of kthg,kumkum in kumkum , nousheen in kussum have done work in paki serials and doing work nowadays but when jawed shaikh,s offer the film to prianka,baps,malika arora they r all refused these offer and said we have no time maheesh bhut says "iss main ziada faida pakistan ka hai" mind it those person who already said that,s comments about us then y we did do our work with him im not satisfied this"pakistan ko apnay feet,s per khood khara hona chaheyay" i wish aisa zaroor hoga

thanks
😃

Best of Luck pakistan
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

well i agree with all of you....issay koi farq nahi parta....we people although different in culture but still think ourselves as one....the basic prob is with the govt n not people..we all get along very well..i have many indian friends and i know that we r all the same..we think the same..n act the same...our values r almost same although our cultures r different but this difference is not felt that much coz most of our rasoomats are hinduism-derived..there is no point of ppl quarelling with each other...it has always been the govts of both countries being against each other...as far as noone is challenging other's survival, pakistani ppl have no problem with indian nor does indians have with us...

hey mashal..is this true that javed sheikh offered bips, priyanka for the movie?? man wat on earth made him thought so..stupid banda...ye koi actresses hain bhala....awain bisti kerwai muft main....kisi kaam ki bandi se na hoti to afsos bhi na hota...🤢 khair....i heard that neha dhupia is also gonna appear in one of pakistan's movies?? may be an item no...God save pakistan from her...lol

I guess its good for entertainment purposes but its sure not gonna add to the relations of both countries but yeah it might lead to some problems like of meera.....

Mashal thumbnail
yes manna u r true but tawazun hona chaheyaee 😳 😕