Chhavi Pandey inspired by Salman Khan, refuses to smooc

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The makers of Ek Boond Ishq asked Chhavi to smooch her co-star for a consummation scene, but she denied it

As you know, Salman Khan has a No on-screen lip-lock policy'. And it looks likeChhavi Pandey, who portrays the character of Tara in Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq is also going the Salman way. From what we hear, Chhavi was asked by the makers to smooch her co-star Viraf Patel, who plays Mrutyunjay, during the shoot of a consummation sequence, but she denied it because she is not comfortable with it.

"Television is a medium which reaches out to household audience. People watch the shows with their families. I do not want any reason for people to switch to another channel due to discomfort. I belong to a conservative Brahmin family and my parents would not like to see me indulge into something like this on-screen; moreover I am not comfortable," Chhavi was quoted by a portal.

While Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar, Kushal Tandon have any qualms performing bold and intimate scenes, looks like Chhavi prefers to stay old school.

credit BOLLYWOODLIFE.COM