Ek Boond Ishq: Chhavi Pandey inspired by Salman Khan, refuses to smooc

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Boond Ishq: Chhavi Pandey inspired by Salman Khan, refuses to smooch on-screen!The makers of Ek Boond Ishq asked Chhavi to smooch her co-star for a consummation scene, but she denied it

As you know, Salman Khan has a No on-screen lip-lock policy'. And it looks likeChhavi Pandey, who portrays the character of Tara in Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq is also going the Salman way. From what we hear, Chhavi was asked by the makers to smooch her co-star Viraf Patel, who plays Mrutyunjay, during the shoot of a consummation sequence, but she denied it because she is not comfortable with it.

"Television is a medium which reaches out to household audience. People watch the shows with their families. I do not want any reason for people to switch to another channel due to discomfort. I belong to a conservative Brahmin family and my parents would not like to see me indulge into something like this on-screen; moreover I am not comfortable," Chhavi was quoted by a portal.

While Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar, Kushal Tandon have any qualms performing bold and intimate scenes, looks like Chhavi prefers to stay old school.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ek-boond-ishq-chhavi-pandey-inspired-by-salman-khan-refuses-to-smooch-on-screen/

Edited by Isa_de - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Worldpeace thumbnail
Ufff ab kiss ke kisse ko chod bhi ab media walon...
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣...
Kiss ka kya kissa hai...
Bechari Chhavi...tujhe Salman Khan hi mila tha inspire hone ke liye...!!!!!🤣
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">🤣🤣🤣...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Kiss ka kya kissa hai...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Bechari Chhavi...tujhe Salman Khan hi mila tha inspire hone ke liye...!!!!!🤣</font>

😆 😆 😆 chavvi pandey humari Chulbul pandey se inspired hogaya not to kiss onscreen :))too bad chavvi 😆 😆
Worldpeace thumbnail
Arre yaar koi chhavi ko samjhayo alia aur deepika se inspire hone ke liye...
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
She or any female for that matter  doesn't have to get inspiration  to tag from anyone..she is uncomfo and she stood by it..there is nothing to create so much of hungama over it. I am so proud of her for being what she is.. as of now she did what she feels..may b in future she might switch her loyalties..but now ..the media should let her be, n stop the sleaze talk.
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She should have smooched Viraf!!!!😛 😛 😊 😊

Poor Viraf!!!!😔 😔

Main uski heroine hoti toh aise uska dil na todti!!!!!🥺

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs
Yeh log abhi bhi iss missed kiss ke peeche padhe hai. This is creating a lot of hype. Good for EBI. Chhavi did what she was comfortable and it turned out be good kiss hota tho itni hungama nahi hota jitna abh ho raha hai I am wondering whether the people who r writing the article r ladies?
Lakham25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have loads of respect for Salman because of this thing and now i have the same respect for Chavi too .
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
this is too much..bechari kochod do...plzz...
waise wo itna silent kyun hai???!!!!