Part 2 on pg 23
Part 3 on pg 38
Part 4 on pg 52 
Part 5 on pg 70
Part 6 on pg 84
Part 7 on pg 97
Part 8 on pg 110

Part 1

Khan villa is decorated beautifully as it tomorrow it's the marriage of famous buisnessman rashid Ahmed khan's son. Rashid Ahmed khan is the owner of dilshad constructions in Bhopal which is the toppest firm in Madhya Pradesh. Rashid had achieved successful business empire through his hard work & honesty.
Rashid had started this firm 25 yrs back. His wife dilshad Ahmed khan is a house wife. He has 2 children. Asad Ahmed khan who is an architect, najma Ahmed khan who had joined DC last year as an interior designer. Rashid had started his business after asad had born. Even tough asad had done b.arch & MBA he never wanted to join DC. But for his father he had compromised.
It was rashid who brought the alliance for asad. Iman baig is a famous builder & owner of baig builders. His one & only daughter tanveer baig is the bride. Tanveer is only 1 yr younger to asad. They both have studied in same school. When asad completed B.arch & joined for MBA they were classmates. Even tough asad was not interested in getting married soon but he agreed for his abbu's happiness.

Asad was pacing in his room up & down. No he can't marry a women like tanveer. Even after knowing her real character he agreed for this marriage only for his abbu's happiness. But today what he saw was the limit. He can't take this non sense any more. He knows at this last moment if he speak with abbu he won't believe him. There is only way to save from this dilemma. He has to run away from this city. He has to escape tonight itself. He knows there are buses which goes to Mumbai.
He fastly packed his things. Once he came out of house he turned back.
Asad: abbu ammi I am sorry. I know you will be hurt by my actions. But if I agree for this nikkah once when truth will be revealed that pain & loss can't be erased. One day you will know truth. That day definitely I will came & ask forgiveness.
He moved towards the bus stand.

Same time in another part of Bhopal

In a big mansion a girl in her early twenties was busy packing her stuffs in her bedroom. She is zoya farooqui. Younger daughter of gaffour Ahmed farooqui & razia farooqui. Gaffour is the owner of Zynco software corporate. His elder daughter zeenat farroqui & her husband anwer farooqui also joined him in business. Anwer & zeenat are also staying in farooqui mansion along with there 7 yr old son Aahil. Zoya has just given final year EEE exams ( electronics & electrical engineering). Zoya always wanted to be an IES officer ( Indian engineering service). But gaffour & razia was waiting for zoya to complete her final year exams. Gaffour wanted zoya to marry her cousin sister haseena qureshi's son akram qureshi who runs a garment factory. Zoya doesn't like haseena & akram. They just shamelessly comes & eats food, gossip & even tough they are rich haseena is a big miser. Akram hardly passed graduation & then he joined his abbu in business.

Zoya had given an application for a crash course in Mumbai. She wants to do a 3 months coaching before she gives exams for IES. Mumbai has one of the best tutorials in India for IES exams coaching. Zoya had paid the money in advance. She had managed to sent the money which she had kept it together from her pocket money. She didn't inform any one. She knows no one agrees if she says she want to go to Mumbai for coaching. Zoya planned to inform after paying money.
Today afternoon she was about to inform them about her coaching classes in Mumbai. But she heard gaffour & razia discussing to conduct zoya's & akram's nikkah this month itself. She know if she resist they will emotionally blackmail. So she planned to run away from her home. She knows there is a night bus from Bhopal which goes to Mumbai.
Before leaving SM she pledged
Zoya: ammi abbu I assure I will come back after achieving my dreams. Please forgive me.
Zoya moved towards bus stand.

Next day afternoon

Asad & zoya reached Mumbai in the same bus. Asad's seat was Infront & zoya's was in the middle.

Once zoya got down from bus she closed her eyes & prayed to Allah
Zoya: ya Allah I came all alone to Mumbai far away from my home to achieve my dreams against my family. Mumbai! City of dreams! I too came to this city to fulfil my dreams.
She took her bags & moved forward. Zoya didn't notice a small stone Infront of her & she tripped. She closed her eyes in fear. But she felt a strong pair of hands on her waist. She opened her eyes. She saw a pair of chocolate eyes. A handsome man who has the features of Greek god. Zoya was lost in him.
Even asad was lost when he saw a beautiful girl in red & black kurthi & jeans. Her big almond shape eyes. But soon he came back to reality.
Asad: Allah has given such big eyes can't you see & walk.
Zoya: Allah Miya! What's wrong with you?
Asad Fred her from his arms. Zoya stood opposite to her.
Asad: I helped you from falling down. Instead of thanking me you are accusing me?
Zoya: FYI it's you who had started not me. Don't you have manners? Is this the way to speak to girls?
Asad: you are talking about manners? No one had ever spoke to me in this way.
Zoya: that's why you are this badtameez.
Asad: ya Allah what a kind of musibat is this?
Zoya: excuse me. FYI it's you who had started & btw I didn't come to Mumbai to fall for this kinds of cheap tricks. I have my own work to do.
Asad: so go & do who is stopping you. My mistake I saved you from falling down. I hope I never see your face again in my life.
Zoya: hello even I am not interested to see your Akdu face again in my life.
Asad: Allah fizz
Zoya: Allah fizz
Asad & zoya took there luggage & went opposite way. While moving both murmured
Asad: badtameez ladiki!
Zoya: badtameez ladka!

So should I continue?
I am sending more than 200 pms. I will continue this story only if I get +100 likes & 80 comments.

Edited by Az07 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pwenCezz_symrun thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
reswa
Unreswa!!
awesome update!!