Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Monu-SunNaa

Thanks for the link Ani. It was so nice to hear his voice after ages. Feels great to hear that he is looking for good work. About god, why do I think he does not believe in religion.

Edited to add. Thanks to Nita for bringing Kunal interview, loved hearing Kunal speak Hindi for a change in interviews.

I feel there is more to it than not believing in God. Losing your mom in the age of 9...I would likely also be upset with God.

The other interview I found on "Left right left" site. He mentioned people leaving him all the time and there has been many small lines that makes me feel, that he is more upset or maybe a little angry with God...that it is him not believing in God.

Or maybe it is just simple that he do not really believe in God. I do not know. I think he has been through a lot in life. What I love about him is that he do not sound bitter or angry...he is a humble and nice guy. 😊
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

I feel there is more to it than not believing in God. Losing your mom in the age of 9...I would likely also be upset with God.

The other interview I found on "Left right left" site. He mentioned people leaving him all the time and there has been many small lines that makes me feel, that he is more upset or maybe a little angry with God...that it is him not believing in God.

Or maybe it is just simple that he do not really believe in God. I do not know. I think he has been through a lot in life. What I love about him is that he do not sound bitter or angry...he is a humble and nice guy. 😊

Yes, I agree with you guys, I was also going to say about his mom, but was hesitating. When a tragedy of this magnitude happens in a child's life, his entire life changes forever and maybe as a consequence, his outlook to life and religion as well.

And Ani, given the choice - as you said earlier, even I would hesitate to go to heaven, but for a different reason - i would hesitate coz it would be so boring in there - with all the goody=goody ppl 😛

And thanks for posting the link 👍🏼
khush_nuzhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ani for sharing 😊

But in my area youtube is not working so didn't listen it.

😕
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs!! made my day too
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

agree with u Ani _ 98 😊

lvukunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS...its so spcl...made my day
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: khush_nuzhat

thanks ani for sharing 😊

But in my area youtube is not working so didn't listen it.

😕

I can upload it on FB...if you want to listen to it. 😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs, loved it
thnk u, thnk u, thnk u, thnks a lot for this
was in need of this very much
thnks a lot ani_98
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww!! Hearing kunal after so long!! It feels too good!!
I was so happy when he said he is actually looking for good work!! Just come back kunal!! We miss u so much!!