Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
News:Aashiqui 2 and Ek Villain singer Ankit Tiwari,accused in rape case, sent to Judicial Custody..next hearing on May 26.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must say some disgusting ppl here will never change! Their hate is sooo blind! 🀒 RIP their souls! In sucha situation they are seeing only Salman name, where it has nothing to do with the case and passing nasty judgements but they are ignoring the fact that the rapist wife is supporting him. Instead of saying something about the main thing, they are taking out their venom on Salman!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Inder's wife for supporting a heinous crime and also for showing her immense stupidity with a WT* statement.
So if this is a one night stand not rape, I sure as hell hope that Inder took permission from her, before continuing being a lowlife. 😑

As for Salman, how does his being Inder's acquaintance or friend make this case any different. Inder should be charged and indicted for the crime he has committed - Salman's name shouldn't be unnecessarily brought into this to trivialise/ sensationalise the Issue.

As for Salman, he should stop being friends with every Tom, Dick and Harry who keep on pulling him further down into an abysmal pit.
Edited by poetic - 10 years ago
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I find the title of this thread so wrong on so many levels...How does it matter whose friend or family he is...How is Salman or anyone related to this...Shouldn't adults be solely responsible for their own actions...I find it really cheap somehow that the author has tried to bring in Salman's name in such a serious issue...making it more about Salman than the serious issue of rape itself...Dhanya hai humari journalists..πŸ€”

agree😊

Word Count: 1

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why is Salman mentioned in this article any way .

This article would have been ignored by many if Salman's name wasn't mentioned . Journalism at its peak πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
god forbidden if it had happened to her sister.. would she have said the same thing that it was one night stand..

Originally posted by: poetic

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Inder's wife for supporting a heinous crime and also for showing her immense stupidity with a WT* statement.

So if this is a one night stand not rape, I sure as hell hope that Inder took permission from her, before continuing being a lowlife. 😑

As for Salman, how does his being Inder's acquaintance or friend make this case any different. Inder should be charged and indicted for the crime he has committed - Salman's name shouldn't be unnecessarily brought into this to trivialise/ sensationalise the Issue.

As for Salman, he should stop being friends with every Tom, Dick and Harry who keep on pulling him further down into an abysmal pit.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know he's Salman's friend but has Salman Khan got anything to do with it? Whatever Salman Khan is...this matter is to do with Inder Kumar and to think I had a bit of a crush on him during his film Ghoonghat!🀒 why is his missus defending him?
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

god forbidden if it had happened to her sister.. would she have said the same thing that it was one night stand..

like his father says.."he is a bad judge of people"
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
With visible wounds inflicted in the girl, the wife is ready to fight for this douche bag??? Arrgghhh no wonder India has so many rapists via they have so many supporters...

Also she is getting Salman and Isha Koppikar's name to catch some eyeballs...

Darn the journalists for making this more about Salman when he has nothing to do with this case and less about this douche bag who commuted the crime or about the victims who underwent the heinous abuse...
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salman is a true frnd.. in all crisis, i will be with u bro.. just like u been with me.