791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Why salman is being brought up in the mess...Do whatever in case he supports him, but otherwise, its not okay at all.

About this sick bas***d... Please there should be concentration camps in India for rapists.

I agree with this. India seems like a land full of rapists. It's like no woman is safe over there. Everyday some heinous rape case comes out in the news.
@dex and BI agree Exactly this has nothing todo with Salman just because he did a two bit roles in movies with him he also worked with Akshay Kumar as well so what ? and that was not included, the media just using his name to sensationalize disturbing news and its disgusting journalism !!
As dex said this thing that happened as todo with this guy and him only, no one else!!

Instead whats important
The girl per reports was tortured two days straight like a barbarian caged animal , its disgusting to read what was done to her, and to top it his wive who parted ways with him making excuses and saying in the video tht the girl was to blame and got her hubby drunk and threw herselve at him!! ..blaming the victim when its clear he tortured the girl and reports show that !!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman ha nothing to do with case and he ll not lend support to Inder Kumar this time. He has learned the lesson from Anand John case.
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His wife is supporting him🤢
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I agree with this. India seems like a land full of rapists. It's like no woman is safe over there. Everyday some heinous rape case comes out in the news.

No India needs concentration camps for rapists for sure... Right now only terrorizing the atmosphere for rapists can make an effect(short term) Though we do have a record of one rape in every 22 mins. but the truth is most of the cases aren't filed, because you know in India, it's the victim who loses "Izzat" not the rapist, sadly its the culture here.
642126 thumbnail
What does Salman have to do with this case?
How does it matter if this guy was once Salman's friend or colleague?

Unless Salman comes out to support him or comment on this case, his name need not be dragged in this matter at all.

Cheap way to get more hits!
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  • der Kumar
  • Inder Kumar's wife: It was a one-night...

Inder Kumar's wife: It was a one-night stand, not rape!

Fri, May 2, 2014 6:37pm UTC by Prateek SurAdd first Comment
Inder Kumar, Inder Kumar rape case

Pallavi Kumar Saraf is all set to fight till the end to prove her husband's innocence...

Inder Kumars wife Pallavi Kumar Saraf is not someone who is going to give in easily. She is all charged up to save her husband of the rape charges levelled on him by a 23-year old model. Although she doesn't want to take help from Inder's more influential friends like Salman Khan, she is also not going to opt for an out of court settlement. "There will be no out-of-court settlement, I am ready to fight", she informs while speaking to a leading daily. She also informs that she hasn't spoken to Salman Khan till now and might not approach him till it is not needed.

Pallavi is all busy these days accumulating evidence for her husband's innocence as she believes that he is innocent, while her husband is in police custody. However she agrees to the fact that he did have an intimate relationship with the model. Pallavi is gathering snapshots of phone messages and also of the instant chats from Inder's phone. Also she is requesting women in her building to come up and speak to the police about Inder's character. Speaking to a leading daily she revealed, "Inder and that girl have known each other for a couple of days. He has admitted that he got intimate with her, when he stayed at her place for three days. She was emotionally blackmailing him and he slipped but it was a one-night-stand, not rape. He is innocent."

Pallavi agrees to the fact that Inder had an affair with actor Isha Koppikar long time back when the three of them were really close friends, but with this girl there was no relationship. She informs retorts to the leading daily by saying, "I know Inder for 11 years. He had an affair with Isha Koppikar years back, three of us were friends. I am sorry to say this, but if you look at this girl, you won't even keep her as a maid in your house. She was the reason, we had a rift but I won't let her take an advantage of that. We were a perfect family, until she happened. Inder had a drinking problem but he's off it now."

Pallavi also dismissed rumours about Salman Khan's involvement in trying to save Inder. She said to a leading daily, "Salman is not just his friend. He is his bhai. They know each other for 20 years. Whatever happened is Inder's problem. Salman bhai has a position in the industry, he cannot get involved in matters like these. Besides, he is shooting in Poland."

Also Pallavi doesn't want to compromise for an out of court settlement. She informs the leading daily, "There will be no out-of-court settlement. I am ready to fight. I am angry with my husband as he cheated on me but he is not a rapist and not the only one responsible. Taali dono haath se bajti hai.She wanted him for lust."

However she seems visibly angry on her husband, she is in no mood to leave his side right now. She also is undecided whether she will forgive him for cheating or not. Speaking to a leading daily she says, "I cannot say that (as to whether she will forgive him or not) at this moment. He needs me now and I will stand by him. I don't know what the future holds."

We can only hope that this matter gets solved asap. Hai na peeps?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_year

• der Kumar
  • Inder Kumar's wife: It was a one-night...

Inder Kumar's wife: It was a one-night stand, not rape!

Fri, May 2, 2014 6:37pm UTC by Prateek SurAdd first Comment
Inder Kumar, Inder Kumar rape case

Pallavi Kumar Saraf is all set to fight till the end to prove her husband's innocence...

Inder Kumars wife Pallavi Kumar Saraf is not someone who is going to give in easily. She is all charged up to save her husband of the rape charges levelled on him by a 23-year old model. Although she doesn't want to take help from Inder's more influential friends like Salman Khan, she is also not going to opt for an out of court settlement. "There will be no out-of-court settlement, I am ready to fight", she informs while speaking to a leading daily. She also informs that she hasn't spoken to Salman Khan till now and might not approach him till it is not needed.

Pallavi is all busy these days accumulating evidence for her husband's innocence as she believes that he is innocent, while her husband is in police custody. However she agrees to the fact that he did have an intimate relationship with the model. Pallavi is gathering snapshots of phone messages and also of the instant chats from Inder's phone. Also she is requesting women in her building to come up and speak to the police about Inder's character. Speaking to a leading daily she revealed, "Inder and that girl have known each other for a couple of days. He has admitted that he got intimate with her, when he stayed at her place for three days. She was emotionally blackmailing him and he slipped but it was a one-night-stand, not rape. He is innocent."

Pallavi agrees to the fact that Inder had an affair with actor Isha Koppikar long time back when the three of them were really close friends, but with this girl there was no relationship. She informs retorts to the leading daily by saying, "I know Inder for 11 years. He had an affair with Isha Koppikar years back, three of us were friends. I am sorry to say this, but if you look at this girl, you won't even keep her as a maid in your house. She was the reason, we had a rift but I won't let her take an advantage of that. We were a perfect family, until she happened. Inder had a drinking problem but he's off it now."

Pallavi also dismissed rumours about Salman Khan's involvement in trying to save Inder. She said to a leading daily, "Salman is not just his friend. He is his bhai. They know each other for 20 years. Whatever happened is Inder's problem. Salman bhai has a position in the industry, he cannot get involved in matters like these. Besides, he is shooting in Poland."

Also Pallavi doesn't want to compromise for an out of court settlement. She informs the leading daily, "There will be no out-of-court settlement. I am ready to fight. I am angry with my husband as he cheated on me but he is not a rapist and not the only one responsible. Taali dono haath se bajti hai.She wanted him for lust."

However she seems visibly angry on her husband, she is in no mood to leave his side right now. She also is undecided whether she will forgive him for cheating or not. Speaking to a leading daily she says, "I cannot say that (as to whether she will forgive him or not) at this moment. He needs me now and I will stand by him. I don't know what the future holds."

We can only hope that this matter gets solved asap. Hai na peeps?

W*F 🤢
Edited by HooLiGaN - 10 years ago
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
only God knows how many girls have been molested by loser Sallu and his friends.. these douches deserve worse than hell 😔
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

What does Salman have to do with this case?

How does it matter if this guy was once Salman's friend or colleague?

Unless Salman comes out to support him or comment on this case, his name need not be dragged in this matter at all.

Cheap way to get more hits!

Exactly - cheap media !!
what a pathetic way to get more hits.