Salman Khans friend Inder Kumar not only raped, but also tortured t

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Salman Khan's friend Inder Kumar not only raped, but also tortured the 23 year-old-model?

Fri, May 9, 2014 11:51am UTC by Vinod TalrejaAdd first Comment
Salman Khan's friend Inder Kumar not only raped, but also tortured the 23 year-old-model?

Medical reports of the 23 year-old-model reveals that she was not only raped but also brutalised by Inder!

Inder Kumar, who was recently detained on alleged charges of raping a 23-year-old model, not only raped the girl, but also brutalised and tortured her. According to the Versova police,the medical report of the victim reveals that she was tortured besides being raped."There are signs of cigarette burn marks on her shoulders and neck, bite marks on her arms and marks of her being stabbed with a fork. She also has injury marks caused when he allegedly attacked her with a beer bottle while she was in his custody," a police officer was quoted by a daily.

After he was arrested, Kumar in his police statement pleaded innocence. "She (victim) readily accepted my proposal and no one forced her. Nor did I abuse her at any point of time. I was having problems with my wife and that's when we got close to each other," Kumar had said.

Inder, who is said to be a close friend of Salman Khan and has shared screen space with him in films like Wanted, Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge andKahi Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye, was booked under sections 376 (Rape), 324 (causing grevious hurt) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).

While Inder's wife who had issues with the actor and even shifted to her mother's home defended her husband. Pallavi Kumar Saraf also stated that her husband is being falsely accused and is being framed. "I would like to say that my husband is innocent and the allegations put on my husband are false. The girl who is claiming that Inder has raped her was willingly staying with my husband from April 21 to April 24, 2014 in his house. I am really sorry to say but I am getting no help from police officials," Pallavi said at a press conference after her husband's arrest.

The victim, however, alleged that the Masoomactor held her captive for two days and sexually assaulted her. Reportedly after she escaped, she went back to her house, called her sister and narrated the entire incident to her. She then registered a police complaint, following which Kumar had been arrested taken in police custody.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone trying to keep bhai company in jail.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I find the title of this thread so wrong on so many levels...How does it matter whose friend or family he is...How is Salman or anyone related to this...Shouldn't adults be solely responsible for their own actions...I find it really cheap somehow that the author has tried to bring in Salman's name in such a serious issue...making it more about Salman than the serious issue of rape itself...Dhanya hai humari journalists..πŸ€”
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I find the title of this thread so wrong on so many levels...How does it matter whose friend or family he is...How is Salman or anyone related to this...Shouldn't adults be solely responsible for their own actions...I find it really cheap somehow that the author has tried to bring in Salman's name in such a serious issue...making it more about Salman than the serious issue of rape itself...Dhanya hai humari journalists..πŸ€”

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ pheww finaly πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh he is 90's actor
they could just say that instaed of throwing Salman's name in the mix. πŸ˜•

anyways ..his wife sounds so stupid that its ridiculous..." she was staying with him willingly" wat nonsense, how about the fact that he was cheating on u if we believe this for a second!

like they say there is no cure for stupidityπŸ€“
791198 thumbnail
This has nothing to do with Salman. What this lowlife did is on him and him alone. I don't agree with the guilt by association card so many people seem to play.

Now something did ring a bell in my head actually. I Just remembered reading somewhere that when Isha Koppikar was in a relationship with this douche, he was very abusive towards her as well. Wonder why I didn't add two and two earlier . Of course he raped and tortured the poor girl. This isn't his first time.
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

+1

Word Count: 1

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to see if salman supports indar like the way he supported suraj pancholi and aman verma .
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why salman is being brought up in the mess...Do whatever in case he supports him, but otherwise, its not okay at all.
About this sick bas***d... Please there should be concentration camps in India for rapists.
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So true!! Everything is about sensationalism here. Hot news! Spicy news! This is what people look forward to. So what if he is Salman's friend or XYZ's friend ? Rape is rape right ? Does it condemn his actions because he is superstar Salman's friend ?! And they call themselves journalists. Yellow journalism at its peak πŸ₯±