Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Aw man, and from his entire interview he seemed like a really nice guy πŸ˜› Really gotta stop being so naive 

Awww. Hota hai. 😊

He is not a bad guy, just a shrewd one. In that like of work, one needs to be shrewd to survive. I just feel if he is no longer interested, it is better he quits. If one longer believes in something, it is impossible to give a 100%.

bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt1

this is going to be a unpopular post and i dont mean to be negative

any show can be written or watched for 
1.its character
2.story  
here what i felt is more focus is on story rather than characters ,one explanation for  the pace 
if they want to make the story interesting takur is a very essential and strong part , i mean takur , i dont mind any good actor playing takur 

now if takur has a substantial role why will any actor not want to play it , trps is a measure for makers , but actors it is more about popularity , IPK was not a trp topper , but the ML got many offers because the role made him popular 

all i can say is i hope the character of takur is not compromised  , because whether it is kaki or laila , there are reduced to being catalyst in bringing paro and rudra together , they largely lack motive 
something which was not true when the show began , there was motive and strong motive

this is purely my POV 

Pri

What I make out from the interview is that he has not been given a timeframe as to when the Thakur would be back on the show. He is a good actor, and would not like to leave out plum projects waiting for ST to call him back. Quite justified.

I too hope Thakur's character is not compromised. And I doubt it will. Mohini is in for the kitchen politics. Her motives really did not make sense. Thakur is much more shrewd and evil... plus there is a back story with Mala.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bohemian.

Pri

What I make out from the interview is that he has not been given a timeframe as to when the Thakur would be back on the show. He is a good actor, and would not like to leave out plum projects waiting for ST to call him back. Quite justified.

I too hope Thakur's character is not compromised. And I doubt it will. Mohini is in for the kitchen politics. Her motives really did not make sense. Thakur is much more shrewd and evil... plus there is a back story with Mala.

i searched and watched the interview 
 time frame that is okay ,happens , no issue 
i have not followed  tarun kanna's choice but as much as i know , he really looks for role he can contribute well too
raavan and all that 
even takur for that matter 
hmm seems like date issue , all the best to him , he seems hard working 
if they feel romantic track will yield trps all the best to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
their baby they can admit them in private school or govt school , takur sa is definitely not happy
Edited by tttttt1 - 10 years ago
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bohemian.

^^ It sounded like a veiled dig to me. The TRPs are really not that great... quite fluctuating, really. People don't always mean what they say.

I felt that too, that it was a dig. 

I also highly doubt he was shown the door because Tejawat is crucial to RR and the CVs know that. I think this is 100% Tarun's decision. 
Edited by squivi - 10 years ago
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tarun Khanna was a good match against Ashish Sharma. The battle could have been well worth it. We needed creatives to get smarter in their plots for Thakkur with Paro in the mix. Romance is sweet. We all love gushing. But that gets boring real fast. Hopefully they will bring him back.
I vote to petition the PH and get him back or ensure he sticks around.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He's a bit arrogant.
I was sad he left but not now.

Auru di was right
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tellychakkar? Ugh.

* He didn't say he quit, though.
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know whether to laugh at TellyChakkar for posting sucj news or to draw shame on the creative for allowing such a good character to walk out leaving a massive plot hole.
At the moment, I want the creative team to book him for 7 episodes and crank out one week plus a Saturday hour where they tie a nice bow on this. I mean, what is Rudra supposed to get mad at then when he confronts him and his mother? Replacement actors are a big risk here in my opinion.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puglet

I don't know whether to laugh at TellyChakkar for posting sucj news or to draw shame on the creative for allowing such a good character to walk out leaving a massive plot hole.

At the moment, I want the creative team to book him for 7 episodes and crank out one week plus a Saturday hour where they tie a nice bow on this. I mean, what is Rudra supposed to get mad at then when he confronts him and his mother? Replacement actors are a big risk here in my opinion.

yeah and very expensive also , to replace in between , lets see what they will do with takur 
i thought the character had a lot of potential , just hope the character of takur is not scarped 
goguma thumbnail
tfs

romance track can also happen along with thakur/mala track.

was looking forward to see his return ...

i'd trade mohini/laila for thakur/mala ...