Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Uff I wrote this titanic reply and then my internet fluctuated so it all got lost inside the deep abyss of lost posts of the netherworld

Anyway. So here I go again.

@bold...uff...yehi toh chahiye 😎 You be cool girl, you be cool in your own right. 😎 *plays Beyonce in the background* πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@italic...mere good hone se kya hoga πŸ˜† I found someone who likes my weirdness for whatever weird reason so right now life is good baby 😳 πŸ˜† Kabhi jab yeh bhaag jayega tab main chinta karungi apne good ya bad hone ke baare mein πŸ˜†

@underlined...arrey! Main toh pehle bhi hindi bolti thi πŸ˜• Ajkal hi toh kam bolti hoon...jabhi jitna bhi hindi maine bola sirf tum logon se hi toh bola...ab utni baat nahi hoti toh hindi bhi nahi bolti utna 😳 Maana ki meri hindi bohot buri hain lekin samajh mein toh aati hai na πŸ˜† ussi se kaam chala lo!

Arrey I'll get around to reading them someday hopefully πŸ€” I've too many books lined up to read now BUT. I shall recommend some of them for you, and hopefully you shall forgive some of my Gaiman fangirliness 😳 Here are the books I would like you, and pretty much everybody to read:

-Smokes and Mirrors (Neil Gaiman)
-Starfust (Neil Gaiman)
-Coraline (Neil Gaiman)
-Fragile Things (Neil Gaiman)
-The Ocean at the End of the Lane (Neil Gaiman)
-American Gods (Neil Gaiman)
-Sandman (Neil Gaiman) < This is a comic series, but unlike any other comic you have read or I would even say heard of, if you're not the comic reading person. But do give it a try, because it is too brilliant to not be read by everyone. Make sure you get hold of Gaiman's books, though. There are others as well.
-Maus (Art Speigelman) < The only graphic novel to ever have won a Pulitzer Prize. It is a true story about WWII. It's a tad long, told in two parts but I promise it is worth the effort.
-The Killing Joke (Alan Moore) < PLEASE READ THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
-Watchmen (Alan Moore) < Because, Watchmen. 😎
-V for Vendetta (Alan Moore) < Because, obviously.
-Lord of the Flies (William Golding)
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) < Read this. All five parts of the triology. Such humour. Much Douglas. So Adams. Wow. ^_^
-The Shining (Stephen King)
-Fault in Our Stars (John Green) < I didn't think the book too fancy, so I don't know what all the fuss is about but maybe you'll like it. Lots of people do.
-The Shadow Lines (Amitav Ghosh)
-Frankenstein (Mary Shelley) < If you haven't read this yet, give it a try. Difficult old language, but very good book.
-Palace of Illusions (I don't remember the author's name)

And while you're at it, go around and read some Poe and Lovecraft too, maybe πŸ˜ƒ

Read Gaiman, is my point. And Douglas Adams. Everyone should read Douglas Adams. These two people are too brilliant for me to believe that they even exist for real. *sigh* 😳

Bleh. Enough rambling. Tell me, have you read any of these?

@bold you said you never read Percy Jackson but this reminded me of the book, trust me.

@red ahem... -_-

@italics it's good na, yo found someone and why are you saying k wo bhaag jayega n all, he might not, ok, be positive and stay cool...πŸ˜ƒ

@underslined really, pta nahi, i don't remember. jahan tak I know, tu hamesha english hi bolti thiπŸ€” aur teri Hindi bahut achhi h bilkul buri nahi h, kisi se b puch le.

@ rest maine inme se koi book nahi padi but I would surely read some of them coz kisi aur ne b inme se kuch suggest ki h.😊

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

@bold you said you never read Percy Jackson but this reminded me of the book, trust me.

@red ahem... -_-

@italics it's good na, yo found someone and why are you saying k wo bhaag jayega n all, he might not, ok, be positive and stay cool...πŸ˜ƒ

@underslined really, pta nahi, i don't remember. jahan tak I know, tu hamesha english hi bolti thiπŸ€” aur teri Hindi bahut achhi h bilkul buri nahi h, kisi se b puch le.

@ rest maine inme se koi book nahi padi but I would surely read some of them coz kisi aur ne b inme se kuch suggest ki h.😊

@bold...I like saying things like that πŸ˜ƒ Maybe I'll give the Percy Jackson books a try sometime.

@italics...ah well I certainly hope he doesn't run away anytime soon πŸ˜† He's a writer and a poet so I get to hear stories all the time 😳 *brags* My life is pretty awesome right now 😳

@underlined...achha? I don't exactly remember so much but I do know that I find English a whole lot easier

@red...yeah do give them a try, all of them are good books, and some of them are downright amazing. And still some have enough power to change your perception of life. πŸ˜ƒ

Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiah..

giv me miscal then i wil bring watr for u :P
*here take-gives u a glass full of water..gulp it n chill* ask ur frnd abt ur sullabuss
and about this..umm the mystery contunues😳🀣

Ho gaye exams...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Now I am FREEE 😳
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Ho gaye exams...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Now I am FREEE😳

ab tujhe pata chala who she is? Ya abi b guess nahi kiya?? 😳
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Nope. Still no idea *nervous laughter*
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Nope. Still no idea *nervous laughter*

oh God, tu kitni dumb ho gyi h... poetry aur stories hi sun tu...😳
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

oh God, tu kitni dumb ho gyi h... poetry aur stories hi sun tu...😳

Arrey kya karu...I haven't been on here for about two years or perhaps even more. Some of you changed your usernames. AND I have always had, and still have a pretty bad memory. Expecting me to remember people's names after I haven't seen them for a month is even too much, aur yeh toh kuchh saal ho gaye hain πŸ˜†

Tell me who she is, man.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Arrey kya karu...I haven't been on here for about two years or perhaps even more. Some of you changed your usernames. AND I have always had, and still have a pretty bad memory. Expecting me to remember people's names after I haven't seen them for a month is even too much, aur yeh toh kuchh saal ho gaye hain πŸ˜†

Tell me who she is, man.

I know about your bad memory n all but I'm not going to be a spoil sport here...ask her who she is...
ps I thought you might recognize her by the was she talks though...πŸ€”
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hii mitziii πŸ˜ƒ
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
look who is here...😲