Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Brillianttt teaser! Amazinggg!!! Plsss continueee soonn...
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds awesome...Interesting start...
Looks quite different..Please continue this one..

Bookmarking this one..Update the next part soon.. Thanks.!! 😊

Recovery. thumbnail
I never felt like continuing this story cause I lost interest, but you see, boredom makes you do a lot of things. Haha. This is a continuation to the previous part. 
Like/Comment & encourage me to write XD 

~ OoO ~

She moaned. God that provoked me to continue what I just started and maybe never stop. Period. He looked at her closed eyes, soft cheeks now red, her delicate lips he always craved for, he admired her every feature. Damn, this woman is so irresistible. A mischievous smile played on his lips as he held her waist a little tightly, and started licking a very soft part or her neck as if giving her a hint of what was coming next, he licked that part gently and then bit her their, giving her a love bite ofcourse to show others she was his, only. She moaned while he started sucking that part now making her weak. 

He could see the effect he had on her but it was nothing compared to the effect she had on him, and he just couldn't bear this thing. He moved her and made her face him while he looked at her, cupping her face when he was about to kiss her A tear fell from her eye. He shook for a moment and realised the situation. He backed off. "Ishita?" He muttered. She opened her eyes, All this while he though she likes him and was just resisting cause they've never had a physical encounter before, but the fury and anger in her eyes scared him and all of a sudden he felt her hand on his cheek and then a slap. One more. One more. One more. He fell down as his head hit the chair causing a little bruise. 

Something that he feared a lot had happened. Not only did he lost this lady love (really? He thought) but also a best friend. "how could you?" She said; not waiting or let us say not wanting to hear his explanation, "Leave" she said. "But" she wouldn't let him finish. "Before I lose my temper leave" Raman left quietly while Ishita went to a corner to cry, she had never felt so helpless or even hopeless in her life, her inner self was still not happy with her reaction to all this; she was (is?) a strong woman how could she let a man do this to her that too not a man but her best friend? All she ever expected that they would catch up talk a lot but what he did was disgusting but ironically the weak, in need of love Ishita felt that what she did was wrong she could've handled it in another way too? 

-----

--

Raman reached his place, devasted he sat on the sofa, screaming at himself. "You used this hand to touch her"? And bang he punched the mirror, a few pieces stuck in his hand while he screamed in pain, much lesser than the emotional pain he was in. "Raman?" A soft voice whispered , who else could it be? Her perfume scent filled his room. "Ishita." He said unaware of why she is here, afraid of what she will do. Ishita sat beside him removing the pieces of broken mirror stuck in his hand, her touch was soothing for him. He was in pain a soothing pain you can say. "First Aid box?" She asked me her voice worried & trembleling. "2nd Drawer" came the reply as she rushed there and treated him. "Are you Angry?" He asked. "No" she replied. "Why?" She looked at him. [to be continued]
Edited by Recovery. - 9 years ago
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow..nice one.
Update soon.
yannet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome
update soon
ekta979 thumbnail