hello πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
what's ur name??? 😳
Edited by .divs. - 10 years ago
kmh2thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .divs.

koi nhi maine kr di na bas baat khatam πŸ˜›
awww 😳 n don't worry ab tk best friend nhi tha toh kya hua m sabki kami puri kr dungi na πŸ˜‰
waise cheeks pull krna toh theek h bt mujhe teri evil smile pr shaq ho rha h 😲 aakhir iraada kya h πŸ˜‰

mere irade nek hote hain..tere jaisi nahin hoon main
.divs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmh2thebest

mere irade nek hote hain..tere jaisi nahin hoon main

mere iraade bhi hmesha naik hi hote h πŸ˜›
life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Divs Aww you have written such a good friendship message.. I dont know how much intelligent I am.. Not very much lol.. Emotional is spot on.. Yep I am very happy to have cute choti sis like you dear... You r such a pure soul and ur sense of humour is always best... Always have a great life and achieve every dream in life...
.divs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lpriya88

@Divs Aww you have written such a good friendship message.. I dont know how much intelligent I am.. Not very much lol.. Emotional is spot on.. Yep I am very happy to have cute choti sis like you dear... You r such a pure soul and ur sense of humour is always best... Always have a great life and achieve every dream in life...

awww baba 😳 πŸ€—
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Evergreen TV Jodis That Viewers Always Like To See On Screen - In Pics

Our Indian television shows have brought us many romantic and passionate jodis. These jodis have made a huge impact on the viewers of the shows and have made a permanent place in their hearts. More often than not, More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/evergreen-tv-jodis-viewers-always-like-see-screen-pics/

-- Kushal and Gauahar

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Karanvir Bohra, Gurmeet Chaudhary and Kushal Tandon Are The New Three Musketeers - PHOTO

The once Khatron Ke Khiladi rivals Gurmeet Choudhary, Karanvir Bohra and Kushal Tandon have now become best of friends. The trio enjoy spending time with each More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/karanvir-bohra-gurmeet-chaudhary-kushal-tandon-new-three-musketeers-photo/

^^ Kushal

MysticNights thumbnail

Kushal Gauahar, Gurmeet Debina, Karanvir Bohra At Nikitin Dheer and Kratika Sengar s Wedding - In Pics

Love is in the air for the world of television as yet another celebrity couple ties the knot. Nikitin Dheer and Kratika Sengar join together in holy matrimony in the presence of their near and dear ones. Cheering More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kushal-gauahar-nikitin-dheer-kratika-sengar-s-wedding/

^^Kushal

MysticNights thumbnail

TV Actors' Top 20 Tweets That Aren't To Be Missed - In Pics

We are back again with the handful number of tweets that you can't give a miss! Take a look at the top 20 tweets to know updates about your favourite TV actors. Click through the Next' tab to More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-top-20-tweets-arent-missed-pics/

--- Kushal