Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Zaroori Tha, Saturday Saturday And Hate Story 2 Becomes Most Popular Videos On Youtube - In Pics

It makes sense that YouTube has become a popular medium for promoting movies these days; after all we live in the digital times. More often than not, the views on a movie trailer or songs are factored in when one measures whether or not the movie will be successful. Three such videos have hit YouTube India like a storm and have reached a huge number More...

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kushal Tandon Is A Big Star Now Says Director Vishal S. Mahadkar

Actor Kushal Tandon's popularity has been peaking for some time now. As we previously reported, the handsome hunk reached over 100,000 followers on the popular social media site, Twitter. It seems fans aren't the only ones who are in awe of Kushal's popularity. Director Vishal Mahadkar also recently tweeted; So More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kushal-tandon-big-star-now-says-director-vishal-s-mahadkar/

mentions kushal

kmh2thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kitni thandi jagah hai yeh...ANYWAYS YO PRIYA BABA! I HEARD U R GETTING MARRIED?🤣 (Now decide ppl whether I'm joking or not)...---------@@@@###$$$$%%%%^^^^&&&***((()))""""~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kmh2thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaj kal yahan curfew laga rakha hai?
AR2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-n_szx2XRE[/YOUTUBE]

3 million views already...wow!
Edited by AR2015 - 10 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kmh2thebest

Aaj kal yahan curfew laga rakha hai?

🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

Shrav123 thumbnail
To amyy,jill,aru,dishu,tanz,naaz,priya,divs,divya,pooja and anisha...(and i am sorry if i missed out any)

Thank you soo much guys...thank you soo much for asking kushal to wish me...kushal wishing me/no is the secondary thing..but you people asking him to wish me really really means a lot to me...THANKS A TON FOR THAT and for your wishes too AND I REALLY MEAN IT..love you all sach mein
Edited by shrav_KTholic - 10 years ago
Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

To amyy,jill,aru,dishu,tanz,naaz,priya,pooja and anisha...(and i am sorry if i missed out any)

Thank you soo much guys...thank you soo much for asking kushal to wish me...kushal wishing me/no is the secondary thing..but you people asking him to wish me really really means a lot to me...THANKS A TON FOR THAT and for your wishes too AND I REALLY MEAN IT..love you all sach mein

Awww you are welcome... We know Shrav u are his true se bhi true fan and you are more than happy only if Kushal is happy and good... but u really deserve his reply on this special day...
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Awww you are welcome... We know Shrav u are his true se bhi true fan and you are more than happy only if Kushal is happy and good... but u really deserve his reply on this special day...

awww thank you again..your words really really mean a lot..and even i wish he replied but its okay...seeing the condition of twitter these days,i dont think it would be even right to expect one reply from him...thank youu againn <3 <3
truleo4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

To amyy,jill,aru,dishu,tanz,naaz,priya,pooja and anisha...(and i am sorry if i missed out any)

Awwweee shravani..love u too😳..abhi aur thoda intezaar karlo..u never know he may wish u...and thanks mat bola Karo yaar...abhi twitter frnds hai to itna to kar hi sakte hai na...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRAVANI... May ur all wishes come true...:) god bless u..