Thanks Babbie for opening this thread😊
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks 4 da links 2 all ur stories
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the thread...it helps a lot...

I noticed one thing...all ur story titles start with the word THE... 

And has two words...is there any special reason...πŸ˜‰...me and my silly questions...🀒

I really wish and pray that u write n no. Of stories on maaneet and entertain us like always...😳
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the theard...
Aap aise hi story likhte rahiye...
singh24 thumbnail

my dear friends...jhappiieess..πŸ€—

my dear friends...jhappiieess..πŸ€—

Ma fusse cherie 

They wr on d way to hospital to meet dadu nd geet was feeling very nervious nd guilty to lie in front of Dadu ,, her heart was thuding fast nd palms turning sweaty ,, she knew d  result ,, her family wd be here nd she had to face her furious darji nd brij , but what if Dadu caught their lie ? what he'll thought for her ? 
Man was watching her while driving nd sensed her restlessness ,, he was worried that she cd make some  fault in their drama nd cd put them in trouble ,, if dadu got some doubt then it cd became more risky .
Maan: Geet don't think much ,, nd plzz don't do anything wrong which put us in trouble ,, it's only a matter of  a month nd we surly find any way .
Geet: maan  i m fearing what if dadu get any doubt..? he defo asked many Qs  then what'll i say ? 
Maan: MSK is with u na ,, so don't worry ,, we'll manage .
Geet: if MSK cn manage everything then why didn't u manage ur GF nd what about my family ,, who'll manage them ...  Babaji !! darji deffo kill me with his bare hands .
Maan: i'll deffo see her later nd  nobody  harm u cherie  ,, u just remain quiet nd rest i'll handle .
Geet: r u sure ? 
Maan: of course cherie ,, don't u listen .. sometime telling a lie is worth if it was for good nd we r doing it for dadu's happiness .
Geet: i don't think so , my mind is blank now .
Maan: Geet trust me ,, after coming Sam u r free ,, i'll talk to her nd we'll fake a fight ,,, yaar don't make me nervious too ,, calm down , wer in hospital.
Geet: gasped keeping her hand on her heart  nd Maan glared at her.
Maan: face it like a project nd plzzz i want a perfect presentation . 
Both came out nd Maan held Geet's hand ,, pressed that assuring that he is with her ,, both wr moving holding hands towards ICCU  nd entered ,, Geet was feeling weak nd dragging her feet near dadu's bed who was laying with close eyes  surrounded with many life supporting machines .
Maan placed his hand on his nd dadu opened his eyes ,, he looked at Maan nd then his eyes fell on Geet nd he twitched his brows at Maan nd next moment shocked seeing Geet there .
Dadu too knew that Geet runaway from her house months back ,, darji told him about that nd had requested him to get any info from her college if she was with any boy ,, dadu asked few of Jrs nd teachers but got nothing nd informed Darji ,, then slowly matter turned lil calm after passing time ,, Geet had secret talks with her parents but her dadrji , brij nd Taiji wr very angry . 
Dadu was staring at Geet nd she was standing with lower head ,, her tummy was grumbling in fear nd her grip was increasing on Maan's hand ,, Maan looked at her nd then Dadu .
Maan: dadu ,, she is here ,, my cherie  .
Dadu whispered : Geet puttar tu ,,, tu to ... Maan ye tujhe kahan mili ?
aur ye tere sath kaise ? 
Maan: aap hi to milna chahty thy meri GF se ,, so she is here .
Dadu : What !!!  ye hei teri cherie !!!!!
dadu was going to get another attack , but Maan words diverted his mind .
Maan: aap shock matt hoiye dadu,, i know what r u thinking seeing her ? dadu meri wahah se hi Geet apne ghar se bhaagi thi . 
Dadu: kya ? tumhari wajha se ,, tum janty thy sab kuch aur hum sab esse dhoond rahe thy ,,, Maan ye sab kya chakker hei ? Geet kya ye sach hei ?
Geet fearfully nodded her head in yes but didn't look at dadu .
Dadu was stunned nd running his mind but  Alas!! got only wrong facts ,, he cooked his own Khichdi .
dadu's pov...
Oh! that is why Maan was bringing her nd giving me lame excuses ,, hummm,,, both love each other nd that's why Geet run from her house , but why didn't Maan tell her name to me ,, did they have any fear ? nd how Maan choose a girl like Geet ? he didn't like these type of simple girls of Pind nd Geet is very simple nd sober  then how ...? But she run away nd Maan hide her means they r in love nd now having no option they r forced to open their relation when i started pestering Maan after coming in hospital ,, hummm ,, to ye kahani hei . 
Dadu: hunnn ,, it means she is with u Maan from d day one after  running from her home ?
Maan: she is living in PG dadu ,, but yes i told her to run away ,, she is working in KC too .
Dadu: what ,, she is in KC ? God how much u hide form me ? 
Maan: when u asked about Geet from me dadu ? 
Dadu: u hide her , even i didn't know ?
Maan:  we r helpless dadu .. she was scared nd not sure about me ?
Dadu: means we like each other but didn't confess nd  darji nd brij wr adamant to married her with someone else .
Dadu: Oh !! ( simple heart  dadu felt these romio -juliet's prob,, he smiled nd thought that it's true that Love is blind... confess kiya nahi  aur ghar se bhaag aai ,, aur ye aaj ka romio chupa ker rakh liya aur huse kaha nahi  ) 
Dadu: but i m surprise Maan u love Geet ,, she is from Pind nd very simple too ? 
Maan: don't u like her dadu ? we have this fear so hide this ?(he played smart )
Dadu: Maan , she is our Geet  nd why sdn't i like her , but i m really confuse ,, how it happened ? 
Maan: it means u didn't like her nd that's why i was denying to bring her here ,, now u tell her family nd they'll also scold her ,, she was fearing to come to meet u .
Geet was stunned at maan's wit ,, how smartly he was twisting d matter ,, she chewed her lower lip nerviously thinking what wd dadu say now.
Dadu: hummm ,, it's true that i have to inform her family .
Maan: dadu , plzz not right now ,, 1st u get well soon nd come back home then we cn talk ,, now u knew d girl nd her family so ur one pron is solve na .
Dadu: so to hei  but ... 
Maan: dadu aap pahale theek hoker ghar aa jao ab baaki baat baad mei ,, maine aapki baat mani ab aap meri manoge plzzz,, Geet ko time chahiye apni family ko face kerne ke liye .
Dadu: Geet puttar tu darr matt ,, mai sabko sambhal lunga ,, lekin meri ek shart hei ...
Maan: shart ,,kya ?
Dadu: Geet PG mei nahi KM ke OH mei rahegi ,, humare samne ,, bolo Geet ,, manjoor hei .
Maan pressed Geet hand to say yes nd Geet nodded her head helplessly ,, if she say No then more Qs . 
Dadu: good ,, now go , nd we'll talk after my discharge ,, u don't have to fear Geet puttar . 
Dadu called geet close to him nd placed his hand on her head with a smile ,, dadu was shocked nd puzzled in start but now he was happy that Maan choose a right girl for him ,, he liked Geet too nd she was from his well known family . 
Maan nd Geet came out from d ICCU nd took a long breath of relief . 
Maan: 1st act perfectly done Geet ,, thanks ,, ur nd mine one prob solve .
Geet: mine ,, what ?
Maan: u don't have to fear from ur family ,, i told u na ,, dadu'll handle ur family  so  cherie be happy now .
Geet passed a smile but then turned sad : Maan lekin mai KM mei kaise raha sakti hu ? it cn destroy our further plan ? mai KM mai nahi raha sakti .
Maan: lekin abhi to haan bol di ,, dadu ki ess condition mei hum  unhe mana nahi ker sakty ,, Geet manage for few days yaar ,, i'll think some solution .
Geet: do one thing ASAP ,,, call ur GF nd talk to her ,, i m ready to runaway again before facing my family .
Maan: aur uske liye bhi tumhe meri hi help ki jaroorat padegi ,, don't forget u r KC employee ,, don't try to leave me in mid ,, honestly Geet  i m trying to contact Sam nd tell her to come any how ,, fir  hum plan ker lenege ,, OK .
Geet: be careful for dadu ,, we r doing this for him nd i don't want any risk for his life. 
Maan: me too ,, but for now we r in peace nd so dadu. 
Thanks cherie  ... he pulled her close circling his arm around her shoulders ,, Geet too gave a faint smile .

few days slipped nd Dadu came back home but their family Dr came daily to check him ,, Geet settled in OH only a day before of dadu's return ,, situation was going tough for her in coming daya ,, she was planning all d time to avoid any bound with Maan ,bcoz after coming home dadu called her family to meet him saying that that he got some info regarding Geet nd only talk to them here in KM  ,, Darji agreed to visit after 2 days nd now these 2 days wr like a death for Geet .
There Maan was trying to contact Sam nd she denied to come at once coz they wr on d final shoot schedule ,, she said that she was coming after 15 days ,, Maan informed Geet about that nd requested her to manage any how ,, in his smartness Maan had started this game of lie nd now  things started slipping form their hands.
Darji reached at KM with Brij , mohinder & Rano ,,all met with dadu respectfully ,, all wr eager to know about Geet ,, atlast after months they wr going to get any news of her ,, after formal talk Brij came on main point.
Brij: Dadaji ,, aap kuch Geet ke bare mei batane wale thy .
Darji: haan Amarnath ,, kya khbar mili hei tumhe uss nalayk ladki ki ,, ess kudi  ki wajah se izzat daav per lagi hei,, abhi to jaise =taise baat chupa ker rakhi hei ki Delhi mei hei ,, aaage padh rahi hei,, lekin kab tak ? 
Brij fumed : ek baar wo mwre hath lag jaye fir dekhna darji mai kaise usse line per lata hu.
Rano looked fearfully at mohinder nd dadu examined  all one by one ,, he thought that Geet's fear was right , her family was very angry at her that's why Maan nd Geet hide their love , but now i have to protect her from Brij nd darji's wroth . 
Dadu clared his throat : aahhmm ,,, dekho mai tabhi kuch bataunga jab tum mujh per yakeen karoge aur meri baat ko samjhoge ,, pahale meri puri baat sunna aur samjhna.. bolo manjoor hei ,, spl tum Brij.
all d Handas looked at each other questioningly  nd then darji nodded in yes.
Darji: mujhe tum per bharosa hei Amarnath ,, meri izzat ka tumhe bhi utna hi khayal hei jitna mujhe ,, bolo kya baat hei ?
Dadu: mai Geet se mila hu aur meri usse baat bhi hui hei,, wo tum sabse bahot darri hui hei ,, dekho galti tumhari bhi hei ... waqt badal raha hei aur hume apne bacchon ki pasan aur na pasand ke bare mei bhi sochna chahiye ,, aage jindgi unhe jeeni hei .
Brij annoyed: shahar mei rahaker dimaag kharab ho gaya uska ,, kahati thi shadi nahi kerni naukri karegi ,, mile to mujhe ek baar  karwata hu naukri,, humare Khandaan mei aaj tak koi ladki pind se bahar nahi gai ,, leki eski jidd ki wajha se humne bheja aur nateeja dekh lo. ( he gave an angry glare to M&R )
Dadu: tumhe uski shaadi hi kerni hei na ,, ek acche munde se ,, uske baad to tum sabko koi prob nahi hei na ?
Darji: yaar wo izzat se apni sasuraal chali jaye fir wo log jane,, humari zimmedari khatam .
Dadu: theek hei , to wo zimmedari meri.. mai apne ghar mei apni Geet ko  jaise chahe rakhu tum beech mei nahi aaoge..
Darji: matlab ..? tere ghar mei ? wo yahan hei kya ?
Dadu: nahi ,, kuch dur hei ,, lekin ab meri main baat suno.. mujhe Geet chahiye Maan ke liye  ... bolo rishta manjoor hei  , agar haan  hei  tabhi mei uska pata bataung , nahi to jao wapas pind . 
All wr staring at dadu stunned  ... Geet ka rishta Maan ke liye ?
they thought for a while nd find it perfect but they know that Khuranas r very well of as compare to Handas .
Darji: Amarnath ,, rishty se mujhe inkaar nahi lekin hum tumhare samne etne bade nahi ,, tumhara to bada naam hei .
Dadu: wo mai baad mei hu ,, pahale tumhara dost hu aur mujhe Geet hi apne Maan ke liye chahiye . 
Mohinder: paji , Geet bahot seedhi sadi ladki hei kya Maan usse pasand karega ,, wo to bade shahar mei raha hei ,,  Geet ka uske sath koi mel nahi lagta ,, aapne ,Maan se poocha hei ?
Dadu: maine dono se poocha hei ,, ab asli baat suno .. Maan aur Geet dono ek dusre ko pasand kerty hein aur essiliye wo ghar se bhaagi thi ,, Maan ne hi uski help ki thi .
All : Kya !!!!  
Dadu: haan ,, wo darty thy esliye nahi kaha pahale .
All d Handas wr tongue tight   ,, they wr realizing that they had forced their decision on her nd she runaway to avoid that alliance ,, now they didn't have nothing in their hands  nd not a single reason to deny from this relation when Geet nd Maan loving each other nd Maan's Dadu himself was asking for this alliance ,, dadrji and all looked at each other nd darji nodded his head giving his willingness.
Darji: ab tumhe mai kaise mana ker sakta hu Amarnath ,, Geet tumhari hi bacchi hei , jo tum theek samjho karo , hume koi etraaz nahi ,, ku Brij aur mahinder ? 
Brij: ab jo aap bade theek samjho .
Mahinder nd rano wr very happy for Geet ,, after months now they cd meet their daughter nd nobody wd scold her .

After settling everything Dadu Called Maan nd Geet  to come home ,, both wr in KC ,, they wr driving back Km nd Geet was fearing nd winding her dupatta's corner in tension ,, Maan felt  bad seeing her like this ,, somewhere he too was fearing bcoz after few days they had to face this tough time again after sam's return  don't know how they wd handle that ? but for now both r going to face Geet's family ,, Maan placed his hand on Geet nd pressed that to eased her.
Maan: relax Geet ,, dadu hei na ,,,, u just keep mum nd so i ,, let them do what they want for now . 
Geet: i m fearing for further results ,, don't know what is store  for me ? 
Maan: yaar kuch din ka drama hei, bas .
Geet: aur mujhe ess drame ke climex se dar lag raha hei ,, apne liye nahi but baki sab ke liye ,, mai to bhaagi hui theek thi .
Maan: geet ur fear making me nervous ,, stop thinking ,, sochne ka kaam mujh ler chod do . 
Geet: this is also ur thinking / plan ... babaji !! save me .( geet looked up nd pleaded to God for help)
 maan nd geet entered in KM 's living hall nd nakul informed them that all wr in dadu's room ,, Geet was shivering nd Maan was awed seeing her ,, here his all d time-pass GF wr so bold nd  farward  who didn't have any fear nd hesitation to face anything ,, they changed their BF with changing weather nd here this well educated girl was fearing for no reason . 
Maan: Geet easy ,, i'll reply to them ,, u r not wrong ,, it was they who had forced u to get married  without thinking that their decision directly affecting ur happiness  nd life... come ,, don't fear,, i m with u .
Geet nodded nd both entered in dadu's room ,, geet's eyes wield up seeing her maa nd papa there ,, all wr looking at them nd she was standing lil behind Maan with lower head clutching her dupatta tightly in her fists .
Rano nd mahinder saw Geet nd with a painful smile nd raho rushed to her ,, hugged her ,, caressing her head nd face lovingly then pecked her forehead.
R: mera bacchi ,, kitne dino ke baad dekh rahi hu tujhe ,, tu theek hei na ?
Geet eyes poured rears nd she hugged back her maa nd started sobbing , even Rano too pouring tears .
 Mahinder engulfed Geet nd pecked her head : babaji ka sukr hei ki tum theek se ho aur Maan ne tumhara khayal rakha ,, thanku  Maan beta .
Mahinder caressed Maan's head nd patted his back thanking him .
Darji: Geet ,, etthe a kudiye ,, bahot pareshaan kiya hei tune ,, mujhe tujhse ye ummeed nahi thi .
Dadu: bas usse ab dantan nahi ,, usne essa ku kiya maine bataya na.. aur tum sabki bhi galti hei ,, mat bhoolo ab wo mere ghar ka hissa hei ,, tum haan ker chuke ho .
Maan nd Geet looked at all confused ,, dadu gestured Geet nd Maan to come near him ,, dadu held Geet' hand in him nd patted that with other .
Dadu: tumhe darne ki ab koi jaroorat nahi hei aur na kuch chupane ki ,, aur Maan tum chup ku khade ho ,, sabhi bado ke pair chooker ashirwad lo ,, tum dono ka rishta pacca .
Maan confused: rishta pacca matlab? 
Darji: yahi puttar ji ki aaj shaam tum dono ka Roka hei ,, ab chupne ya darne ki jaroorat nahi . 
Maan: Roka ,,, itne jaldi ku ,, dadu aapki tabiyat abhi acche se theek nahi hei .
dadu: i m perfectly fine  nd very happy to get my  DIL ,, Geet go beta , take ur maa in OH nd maan u postpone all ur meetings for TM ,, we have a lil function at home ,,( dadu held Maan's hand nd kissed that with moistened eyes ) thank god this house was going to get back its happiness ,, thanks Beta .
Maan remain quiet bcoz he cdn't deny for anything right now ,, looked at Geet who was chewing her lower lip in tension . 
Rano: Geet chal puttar ,, tujhse bahot si baten karni hein. 
both d ladies came out nd went to OH ,, rano was very happy nd showering her love on Geet .
There Maan excused himself nd came in his room ,, called Adi nd Sasha to manage d office nd postpone his meetings  nd scheduled  urgent meeting for conference call ,,he didn't say anything to Adi regarding  eve scene he wanted to keep this wrap . 
There Dadu , Darji , mahinder nd Brij wr busy in their further plans ,, which was unknown to Maan nd Geet ,, it was decided that after this formal roka  proper engagement wd be held in HP at Handa's home nd Khurana's Haweli ,, 

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

Hello comment gifs  friends...πŸ€—

IClEuv

mpKft_

CAaH3v

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail

congo babie not only for the index thread
but also for writing such awesome stories