||Kissing All Your Pain Away|| ~A ZaYa OS

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I'm back with another OS.

A ZaYa OS this time. But truth to be said I didn't do any mehnat in writing it. Because this was an AsYa OS which I had written long back. A few edits here and there and Tada! ZaYa OS tayyar.

I don't know how many of you saw Dill Mill Gayye ❀️ but this one is loosely based on one of the scenes of DMG when Armaan lost a boxing match and Riddhima tends to his wounds.

I'm not sure about this one. I wrote it long back. And it seems so..uggh..I don't know. I suck at writing lovey-dovey stuff. Please let me know how it is.

So here we go...

So let us assume that some goons chase Aaliya and Zain comes to her rescue. Ignoring Aaliya's protest he goes forward and beats the crap out of them but gets severely injured in the process. Aaliya is mad at him for not listening to her and has decided she's not going to tend to him. But we all know she cannot turn her back to her KitKit in such a state.

I peep into his room.

Again.

And this must be the twentieth time I've done that in the past 10 minutes.

I close the door.

Again.

Now I am seriously going to go mad.

Ya Allah! What's wrong with this Kitkit? I told him not to fight. Not once not twice but a hundred and ten times.

Valentine's day par to joker bana hua tha. But today he had to show his Heropantee. Look where it's got him now.

I look inside again.

Allah! He is so injured. Why did he have to jump into a fight that could have so easily been avoided if he didn't always have to act like my knight in shining armour.

Those were such seasoned gundas. Even though Zain beat the living daylights out of them and shooed them away, they hurt him so badly.

"Go and nurse him, Aaliya! Are you going to stand here like a fool whole night?" My rational self tells me.

"Nahi, Aaliya! Are you mad? Going to nurse him will mean crushing your ego. You've already told him you're going to be nowhere near him this whole night. Don't. He didn't listen to you na. Now he'll understand what happens someone doesn't listen to the Aaliya Zain Abdullah." My irrational self reasons.

I hear a groan coming from inside the room.

"Arey! You're shauhar's in pain go an--"

"Noo! Paagal ho gay--"

"Shut up you both!" I scream at my inner voices.

I sigh. I'm obviously never going to win in this.

Quietly I tiptoe into his room.

He lay on the bed, groaning in pain. I move closer, scanning his injuries for the first time since we returned home. Shit! I should've come earlier.

He looks so pale. He's got cuts all over is body. I feel horrible for not coming earlier. I get on the bed. He opens his eyes.

"I knew you'd come." he says. His voice is hoarse.

"Obviously I had to. Haal dekha hai apna? Kya zaroorat thi un gundo se haatha paiye karne ki?" I say.

He gets up groaning. "Unhone tumhe chhua." He replies.

"Zain?" I whisper.

I get a groan in reply.

"Bahot dard ho raha hai?" I ask.

"Hmm..." His voice is laced with pain.

I get on my knees. I take his face in my hands.

"Mamu ki--" He starts to say.

"Shhh..." I touch my forehead to his. "I'm sorry I didn't come earlier" I whisper.

I trace my thumb on his left eye brow. There is a gash just beneath it. I kiss it.

I move my thumb on to his right brow. I trace it.

I move my fingers along the side of his face, along his chiseled jaw line moving onto his cheek. I see a deep cut there. I press my lips to it.

I can smell his scent. So deep that it's driving me mad, overpowering my senses. This proximity to him is making me feel things I never thought I'd feel. Bringing onto me emotions which I never knew existed.

I continue with my ministrations.

I move my finger along his perfect angular nose. Along his left cheek and my fingers finally comes to a stop on reaching his lips. His so very kissable lips. Blood is pouring out from the inside of his lower lip. Holding his chin I use my thumb to pull his lip down. Oh shit!

"Zain it's bleeding, I'll get ice, wait a second." I don't even get down from the bed when I feel a tug on my arm I am pulled back into his strong arms. I hold onto his shoulders to steady myself.

"Zain...I--" He cuts me off.

"As far as I remember, I'm sure you've kissed every cut you've seen till now." He says huskily.

My heart is thumping against my chest. My heartbeat is so loud I'm surprised he can't hear it.

I gaze into his eyes and I can swear they're darker than their usual color. No more chocolate brown, they are pitch black. Burning with intensity, darkened with desire.

"Zain, you do realize that this is so not the time for romancing. You're cut and bruised and your woun--" But I can't finish.

"Like I care." And with that he presses his lips onto mine.

I'm frozen for a second. Time has stopped and it's just me and him together. I kiss him back slowly savoring the feel of his lips. They are soft against mine, claiming me, devouring me.

He clutches my waist with one hand the other burying itself into my hair. I run my hand along his all the way up to his shoulder. It is when I reach his shoulder and feel a scrape beneath that I'm brought back to reality.

"Zain!" I pull away. My face flushed and breathing uneven. I glare at him.

He looks up confused.

"Wha--"

"No! You're bruised and hurt and I'm not gonna let you hurt yourself more. Now come with me to the bathroom."

He looks at me horrified and hugs himself. "Mamu Ki Bhanji! Tum ek akele aur lachaar aadmi ka faayda uthana chaati hain? Tum mere saath bathroom mein kya--"

"Zain! One more word and I swear I'll tape your mouth." I glare at him.

"To phir tum mujh--"

"Shut up!" I take his arm and put it around my shoulders. Putting my other arm around his waist I lead him towards the bathroom.

"Yeh kya hai?" he asks motioning towards the bathtub.

"Barf ka paani, Ice water." I reply.

"Kya???" he asks horrified.

"Gundo ne kaano par bhi maara tha kya? Barf. Ka. Paani." I say, pronouncing each word slowly.

"I get that MKB but I don't like cold water. Can't I just have a hot shower?"

"Yeah, and get your wounds bleeding again? Allah Miyaan! Pata nahi tum paas kaise hue ho. "

"Haan to? Science nahi li thi mei--"

"Get inside the tub Zain. And stop whining."

I'm getting irritated now. Why does he have to behave like a kid?

He complies. But I can see that he's in no condition to get in himself.

"Wait, I'll help you." I try getting him inside but Gosh he's heavy!

We both end up falling in the bath tub.

As soon as I land I gasp. Man, it's freezing in here.

"Kaha tha na thanda hoga." He raises an eyebrow.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and try getting up. I'm drenched completely from neck down. I need to change.

"Aaliya..." he says huskily.

I look up at him. He has cuts on his face, his lips are swollen, dried blood is ticking at the corner of his mouth yet he looks like a human form of Adonis himself.

He lifts his hand and touches his palm to my cheek tucking my bangs behind my ears. His hand caresses my cheek moving on to my chin down towards my neck.

I feel tingles down my spine. His touch was igniting every part of my body. Setting me on fire.

His thumb grazes by collarbone and wipes the single drop of water which was clutching onto my neck. This proximity was overwhelming.

I clear my throat.

"I think I should go now." I get up to move.

After changing into a fresh and dry pair of clothes I go to the kitchen and make soup for Zain.

I knock at his door.

"Are you like..properly dressed and all? Phir se nange punge toh nahi ghoom rahe ho?"

"You're not that lucky, MKB. Come in. " I hear his reply.

He looks quite better now.

"It's okay. I don't want to see you in your MKT form." I smile at him.

"MTK?"

"Maachis Ki Teeli." I burst out laughing.

"Soup for you!"

I feed him the soup as his knuckles are bruised.

"Hmm...yummy...But don't tell this to mom." He smiles at me.

"Thank you. So what gift do I get in return?" I ask mischievously.

"I'm sure this soup is worth a kiss." he winks.

"Just one?" I say faking hurt.

"I can kiss you all day." He says bending forward.

"One second." I stop with placing my fingers on his lips.

"Aaj to maaf kar diya lekin aaj ke baad agar tum faaltu me kisi gunde se ladhna shuru kiya na, to I swear I will... I will..umm" I fumble for words.

"You will?" he says raising an eyebrow.

"Umm..I will never kiss you again!" I finish triumphly.

"Oho...and are you sure you can actually survive without kissing me?" he smirks.

"Ugh..I.." I don't know what to say.

And I don't have to.

He lowers his head and captures my lips in his.

And we sit there in our own world of pure bliss and ecstasy.

THE END

I'm just not happy with the way this OS has come out. πŸ˜•

All your chappals and rotten tomatoes mujhe Qubool Hai. πŸ˜†

Please Please Please with a cherry on top Like&&Comment.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

I just have one more work related to Beintehaa and that's a HarshIka TS. Read Here.

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loved it...very well written...so many Zaya kisses...😳
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r superb its really good pls write more πŸ‘
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a cute and romantic os.i love the naughty zain.keep writing.
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aaah...i remember that scene...that was one heck of a scene...bathup romance 😳 😳

U've written thiss beautifully...luking forward to more πŸ˜‰
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...isha this one was extremely cute..😳
i esp liked how Aliya's mind n heart played with her...(the part before she entered the room) really well written part..πŸ‘
its my wish that ZaYa shld fall in a bath tub together... i doubt it will ever happen on BIπŸ˜’ but atleast happy that u wrote about it!πŸ˜ƒ
m not gonna talk about any of the kisses... i'll go really besharam πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
the last part was really natural n genuine types... so cute..😳
all in all.. like every other writer in this forum, u hav also made me fall hard for Zain all over again!☺️
wonder y all writes are so Zaalim!
coz they r mostly girls?πŸ€ͺ
hehe... anyways.. this was beautiful..😊
keep writing n keep sending me PM's
BlossomingRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg, this is really amazing! Loved it!
You suck at writing lovey dovey stuff do you, don't think so! 😊

Well done, do continue to write more! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail