NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello everyone,

As I said I will try my best to write the OS similar to the OS "I want you!" so here it is! I did not right the continuation of the above mentioned OS, because I didn't want to ruin the original part. Hope you guys like this one as you did the other OS! Do not forget to comment and hit like!

"Khushi!" Arnav said, as he walked into his master bedroom. Tossed his phone on the bed, looked all around his room, glanced at the pool side, checked the washroom, he didn't find her.

He picked his phone back went downstairs. "Good evening, Arnav, sir," the butler said. 

"Good evening, did you see Khushi mam somewhere!?"

"Sir, not since afternoon," he said.

"O. K!" he answered in a hurry. Butler bowed. 

"Missing since afternoon!?" he thought tensed. Had his phone to his ear with the hope Khushi would pick his phone.

He looked at Payal as she said, 
"Arnav, you home!?" 

"Hey, bhabi. I was looking for Khushi. You know where is she!? I just got to know she is not at home since afternoon."

"I don't know even I was going to ask you the same question. She left home around 12 in a hurry, I couldn't get to ask what was the matter. I have been trying her number, but it's unavailable," Payal told him.

"I am really worried, I thought she would be with you. I called you, even your phone was switched off. I called at the office, and Aman told me you were busy in a meeting."

Arnav rubbed his finger against his forehead as lines worries formed on his forehead. 

"She always let me know if she has to go somewhere!" Arnav said.

"I know! I tried at mom's phone, but she told me Khushi wasn't their either."

There was only one place Arnav thought Khushi could go then.

"Bhabi you don't worry, I know where she must have gone," Arnav said and he was already out of the mansion. 

Before he was out of sight Payal managed to say," Call me if you find her!" 

"Payal, where Arnav has hurried to," Akaash asked. "I just saw him driving off in a hurry. "Is everything alright!?"

"Actually, Khushi is no where to be found," Payal told Akaash. 

"What do you mean nowhere to be found?" Akaash asked. "Since when!?"

"Since afternoon. Her phone is unavailable. Akaash, Arnav has gone and he thinks he knows where she might be!"

"I hope there is nothing to be worried about," Akaash said. "Did anything happen!?" 

"Not something that I know off," Payal said.

Arnav drove off straight to the place he was sure that Khushi might be. Their beach bungalow. She often goes there when she needs a time alone, or she is upset. Upset!? "Why should she be upset," he thought. 

And he knew khushi was never so careless or unbothered to tell no one about her whereabouts. 

He was hopeful that Khushi would be at the beach house, the only place but she wasn't picking up his phone or anybody else's. This made him worried and wished every thing was fine with her.

His black BMW's wheels screeched against the concrete driveway as he slammed the brake harder. Opening the car's door, the first thing he had seen was Khushi's BMW. 

He took a sigh of relief.

"How long Khushi mam has been here!?" he asked his security guard. "Sir, almost since afternoon," guard responded.

"Okay, thanks!"

He knew Khushi must be at the beach side. He carried her jacket as it was already 6:09 PM. 

Air was cool and he was aware she would just be sitting without proper clothing to insulate herself. 

As predicted, Khushi was sitting on the sand, her arms hugging her knees. Arnav walked to her. He rolled his blue jeans to make himself comfortable to sit beside her. 

"What happen, Khushi!?" he asked and wrapped her jacket around her shoulders. It seemed as she was not affected by his presence.

She kept staring as far as her eyes could glare at the distance. 

Arnav waited for her reply and Khushi kept on studying the pattern of the waves.

"You are here since afternoon. What happen!?" he asked again. 

Again the silence, just the sound of the howling winds and the waves washing up the banks. 

"Khushi, I am asking you," his voice had rather taken an anger tone. But more than that was getting worried about her silence. The loudest cry of a women, it is believed. 

"Are you angry at me!? Did I hurt you!?" he asked. "If I have, I am sorry!"

"Where were you yesterday and today!?" she asked. 

"Why!? I was at the office."

"You were at the office whole day, then who was at the coffee shop with, Lavanya!? When I had called you and said you were busy with work," she asked.

Arnav closed his eyes and looked away from Khushi. "I am sorry," he said. 

"You still love her."

Arnav couldn't tell whether it was a question or it was a statement she made. 

"We are just friends," he said looking away from her. That made her think he was lying to her. 

"I want to know the truth, Arnav." Her tone was filled with no emotion.

"Truth is what I just told you, Khushi," he said frankly.

She was shaking her head as he had given her the answer that she didn't want to hear. "Did I come between you both!?" she asked. 

"No," he said with no doubt with a hint of surprise in his voice.

They both were silent. 

The waves hit the shores. The silence between them was profound. It was getting colder as it was almost dusk. Stars twinkled, full moon shone brightly in the night sky. 

"The truth will hurt you, Khushi," he spoke. "But it's nothing as your are thinking."

"What's the truth, Arnav!?"

"Me and Lavanya were friends for the last five years. We were in relationship, we thought we were!"  he corrected himself. His voice didn't give any clue to her if he was sad about it.

Khushi felt a terrible pain in her chest - and she just kept staring straight in the distance - pain that any girl would feel after finding out her man wasn't just his. 

"Our families thought we should marry. We were going to but things really didn't go the way our families had decided."

As he had said his words were only going to hurt her. Because his wife loved him so much, he knew that. He could see that in her eyes.

"I didn't want to hurt you, Khushi!" he said. 

"Do you still love her?" her question was still the same.

He was silent, but it didn't mean he meant to say, yes. "Khushi, what matters is that you are now part of my life."

Khushi's heart was just not accepting the fact. His every answer sounded tangled.

"Khushi, I liked her and thought she could be a good partner just like our families had thought. But never felt that we were perfect for each other. Neither did Lavanya, we did talk to each other before we...!?"

"Why did your breakup !?" she asked before he finished his sentence.

"Because Lavanya claimed she loved NK."

So her doubt that there was something between Arnav and Lavanya wasn't wrong. 

"Khushi, I should have told you this. But some things are better just kept locked in the heart."

Khushi looked to the other side to wipe her tears which really wasn't visible in the moonlight. But she knew Arnav was too quick to catch that. One thing he couldn't see was Khushi in tears. 

Khushi got up. "It's late, everybody must be waiting for us!" she said.

Arnav was quick to get hold of her hand. His eyelashes rose up to look at Khushi who had turned so that he couldn't see her tears. Khushi got up. "It's late, everybody must be waiting for us!" she repeated.

Arnav was quick enough to get hold of her hand. His eyelashes rose up to look at Khushi who had turned so that Arnav couldn't see her tears. 

"Khushi, I love you!" he said. Three words that she so wished to hear. But not when she thought his husband didn't mean it.

"I never said this to anyone, but you. I love you, Khushi!" 

She turned in a split seconds to face him. "Khushi, you are the only person that I felt I would be incomplete without."

Was she hearing the words right, she thought.

He never had the courage to tell her, but the only thing he knew and felt right was to tell his wife he loved her. He had bent on his knees. "Khushi, I won't give any other justifications," he said looking straight in her hazel eyes. 

"Believe me, Khushi. What matters is you, nobody else. You are my present."

Khushi slipped her hand out of his hand, turned on her heels, and started walking away. In tears. 

Arnav had been cursing himself for breaking his angel's heart. It wasn't that he ever wished. Doesn't know how but for the first time he had fallen in love. And that was with his wife. Although, it was an arrange marriage and payal did has said to him that he will find his true love. He had, but seemed to lost it all over.

He slowly rose on his feet. "Khushi, I only love you!" he said at her back as she continued to walk away. 

"I swear on my every breath, Khushi," he yelled. 

Khushi didn't stop. Tears were just flowing down her eyes. 

"Khushi, I won't be able to live without you."

She had entered the house. Arnav turned and fell back on his knees. Today, in true sense, he had lost his love. His first ever love. 

But not really, Khushi had come back, ran as fast as she could towards Arnav, and as she reached, she hugged him from the back.

Arnav was surprise, but he felt as he had found his life back.

"Arnav, I love you!" she said between tears. Arnav unwrapped her arms around him and turned to face her.

He cupped his face. "Khushi, believe me. You are my wife and my only love!" he said and wiped tears off her cheek.

"I am sorry, I doubted you."

He shook his head and hugged her as his life was depending on it. Today had been just unusual day, but beautiful in ever way, they never had courage to say what they said today without any regrets. 

As two strangers they had live their life, but at the moment it felt as they were one soul. 

As they moved an inch apart, Arnav had his hand in her hair and looked at her with a smile, so did she. Head to head. 

"I love you," he mused. 

Out of nowhere it had started raining. In seconds they were drenched. "We should go inside!" she said as she had already turned. Arnav revolved her in quick swirl. Wrapped his arms around her petite form. He once again pushed her back and swirled her around and around. She giggled. Before he had her in his arms.

Suddenly, she was aware of their close proximity. Smile was intact on her face, but she was nervous.

Khushi's heart was beating so furiously and felt she will faint just the way he was looking at her. Her lips quivered as Arnav slowly and gradually lessened the distance between them. 

Despite of the chill air, she felt warm with the heat of Arnav's body. 

She threw her head back as Arnav's lips touched her neck. She shivered. 

Arnav kissed rain water as it streamed down her neck and further south. 

They both fell on the ground. Arnav on top of Khushi. 

The way he was kissing her made Khushi feel she was in heavens. The way his lips were doing wonder on her soft skin, she couldn't help but just moan. 

Neither of them knew their confession would lead to this hot mess. 

Rain continued to drip. Arnav moved south, his hand flattened on her bosoms, her feet twitched. 

Her head dug in the soft wet sand. When Arnav moved her pallu to bare her stomach, goosebumps rose on her body. He sucked and bite on her skin leaving the love bites similar to the one that were on her neck. 

A rough sound left her throat. And she moaned his name. Her hands clenched his hair to absorb the pleasures. As he moved back, the back of his hand followed the same pattern as it had before. Every muscle of her body was tensed.

He once again kissed her neck, but this time with double the passion. Khushi was breathless. 

"Arnav," she said as she couldn't take his sweet assaults. But didn't want him to stop in any way. The sand under her felt cold, but his body managed to give her the warmth. 

Arnav looked at her, her eyes were closed, still feeling the pleasure of his lips on he skin. 

He cupped her face and kissed her deeply on her lips, she welcomed it with full of warmth with that she had completely surrendered herself to him, to her husband. 

The moment so pure and beautiful that make two bodies one soul. They made love to each other right under the stars. 

"Did I hurt you!?" he asked.

She shook her head lazily. Arnav covered her and his body with her sari. She was tired, he could tell. He pulled back his boxers. Picked her in his arms and carried her inside of the bungalow. 

There was no point to go back home. Khushi had fallen asleep. Arnav called home and told them that try will be spending their night at the beach house. 

Arnav pulled cover on top of Khushi and himself laid beside her. Hugged her tightly. 

"Good night, Khushi," he murmured. "and I love you!"

"I love you too," she said in her sleep. 

LINK TO THE I WANT YOU = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3920146

Edited by InLuvWithASR - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres
Its simply amazing 
I really loved it
Keep writting Os
Edited by -Cutyee - 10 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
This was an awesome OS 😃
Keep writing :)
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superbb os!!! Finally they found solace in each other!
Thnx fr pm!
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one.thanks for pm
That was a cute one
Thanks for pm
Well written
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant OS
Thanks for the pm
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice os
Thanks or the PM
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing os
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update loved it thank you for pm.
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful OS series ... :)