funforfunonly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi,

I have been watching this forum and it rocks, but I am tired of looking at signature which are way way too big, people write one line and their signature takes half the page..

Isnt it stupid?

My personal view point is there should be a restriction on the size of the signature and shall definately have height and width restriction. I can barely read 3 messages on each page and isnt it pointless doing so?

Suggest..

Thanks

Edited by funforfunonly - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi!

First of all, welcome to the forum!

Secondly, about the signature... well it really depends on the user on how big they want the signature. For example, me. I have a really huge signature with me but I dont use it coz it takes up too much space so I usually use signatures of the size im using right now...
I agree that there should be a size limit but its okay i guess.... If you find it irritating, then I guess you could disable your option to see the banner signatures... That way, you wont see them... You can to that in your homepage...
funforfunonly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ah Super, Thanks for the information, I disabbled the option and its cool to me, Thnaks for the info, appreciate. Now I am not worried personal, but i still feel some restriction shoul;d be there, or id i create one with a abt 5 diff picture one page will carry one message only.. Well I leave that upto the mods..
Thanks
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh you're welcome!

Actually, there s a restriction. I just forgot to mention it!
Its not the size of the signature but when you paste a link for the signature, you can only paste 2-3 links coz therer is a limit of 200 characters and the links are quite long... 😃
Hope you got what I meant...
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea..the restriction is 200 cuz it takes a long for some computers to load up so that's why it's 200 and u can always disable ur option to view banners/siggies