Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

jallu ka dil bahut bada tha kitne biwiyon se pyar

jodha se, salima se, ruqu se, daulat shad se to itna pyar ke do bacche
i do not know why all are jealous of ruquuu??
i think he liked daulat shad more he had 2 daughters from her his youngest daughter aram was born two years before khusrau his first grandson was born
accha hi hai khusrau ko khelne ke liye company mil gayi aram banu kiii
in those days uncle aunts would be same age of nephew/neices

he must have had love for his khaas begums but jodha got more importance because she was MUZ and also that he liked her as a person..but definitely not the way they r showing in the show!
Edited by mandyg - 10 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

tum sacchi maein dekh paaogiπŸ₯±

OFF COURCE ... THIS IS POLYGAMY AND I am absolutely ok with it... i found nothing wrong in it ..
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
actually sara to be more realistic they should show it as polygamy but i think they will focus on jodha and jalal only!
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mandyg

actually sara to be more realistic they should show it as polygamy but i think they will focus on jodha and jalal only!

.. then it would be better to avoid harm full of disgraced women as his rightful wifes...
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

haaan but babies sabke dikhayengeπŸ˜†

bacchon ko bahut confusion hoga 300 momss
till 10 years akbar ke bacche confused ammi jaan kaun hai, badi ammi kaun hai, chotti ammi kaun hai, milk moms kaun hai, cocubbine kaun hai aur maids kaun hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ uske upar khud ke bhai-behen kaun hai, kaun milk brothers hain kaun milk sisters hai kaun kiska milk bro hai kaun kiski milk sis hai kaun kiski milk mom hai ufff mad house only aadmi paagal na ho toh kya hooo 😈
imagine ghar mein bacche 6 and 300 momsss 😲
bacche ka condition aisa hoga
har saal 10-20 nahi moms ayengiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agra fort maids trying to make akbar's kids sleep- shezade so jaho warna nahi moms ajayengiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by myviewprem - 10 years ago
Rak014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He had many begums of course!
But really,in show which is jodha akbar love story centric,would you expect them to show us how he spends night with other begums?
Obviously no!πŸ˜•
This show is not solely jalal centric to show him with all other begums! Even jodha should get the equal screen space!
If they show him spending time with all other wives, the show cannot be called Jodha akbar!
The real akbar might have spent nights with many begums but EXPECTING THE SAME TO BE SHOWN IN A SHOW WHICH FOCUSES ON JODHA-AKBAR'S LOVE STORY WOULD BE FOOLISH!πŸ˜†

Edited by Rak014 - 10 years ago
Rak014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

OFF COURCE ... THIS IS POLYGAMY AND I am absolutely ok with it... i found nothing wrong in it ..

I dont think this show was produced by ekta to show 16th century's polygamy!
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m quite sure they will show jalal with other beghams

it is quite common in ekta's show

so be readyπŸ˜•
durgarvv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As per history there are 5000 women in the harem but not all are begums. he had 29 bagums,but he did considered ruku, salima and jodha are kas. all the other bagms are got from wars etc.
as per history also he didn't have kids with salima. ruku is child less till the end. that's why they will give jahangir son shajahan to her to rise. yes after salim he had other kids from other begums.
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

[

And tat 5000 also included the maids and servants for the begumsπŸ˜† Socho, if he really had 5000 wives and to spend time wid each one, he wud need 5000 nights which is approx. 13 yearsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So for Jodha's turn to come again she wud hv to wait for 13 years🀣

no wonder Akbar got himself interested in spiritual stuff by the time he was into 30'sπŸ˜†

I truly doubt this 5000 women number
But even if he had 200-300 wives and each wife has 1015 maids it becomes 3000-4500 maids
Remaining 500 are his mothers, sisters, daughters, cousins, brother's(Hakim mirza who died very young at 35) children and brother's wives and their maids
I think he had 36 wives(officially whom he married and were major kingdom princess or his cousins and childhood friends) and remaining 250 were mutta marriages(temproary)
In one book i read it mentioned same that he had 36 wives and cocubbines aka temp marriage 250+ and around 1000 maids inside agra fort.
And i doubt akbar had physical realtion with all these 250+ temp wives. In 1599 at age of 56 he married 12 rajputh princess on same day. Do you think he will have husband relation with all 12 at that age??? I doubtt, it was political weddings.
What i am thinking how his children and grand children took these marriages? It must have been akward for them 😭 πŸ˜• especially daughters and grandkids. Sons also may be felt bad but they themselves were no saintss and they had other distractions in lifeee. Even more worst fact his sons/daughters were elder than many of their new step motherss whom he married at later age πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Imagine adressing someone 10-20 years younger to you as ammi jaan πŸ˜† no wonder his 3 sons were hardcore drunkards πŸ˜• better to be intoxicated than to be in reality πŸ˜­πŸ˜• takes guts to live in such a family environment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i read some maids were allowed to live with family outside fort and have family too. Even agra fort guide told same. So this fact that maids could not leave agra fort itself looks based on false premiseee.
Else how jiji anga married atagah or maham married and had kids, even salim had milk mothers, milk brothers and sisters. If maids not allowed out of agra fort how come maids have kids and are married???? Its a highly confusing history and not everything we have read is real truth.
Akbar had an epyiliptic attack after which he started having debates on religion

@Red
🀒 Don't know what more to say, BUT one point THIS TIME ::::πŸ˜•

I would also LIKE to know --> Who were those 12 princess's whom Akbar married in 1599.?.😲
Read THAT source carefully. IT NO WHERE says what ALL has been written here.!. πŸ˜•

@Black Bold

Akbar had many such attacks BUT a MAJOR so-called attack around 1578. Though, modern texts call it, epilepsy attack.πŸ€’πŸ˜•

But, Abul Fazl, Badayuni, Kandhari, have recorded this was a DIVINE intervention and for some time it appeared that the emperor was ready to forsake the world. No one knew(could understand) what had happened to the emperor, and there were rumuors that the Emperor was under a STRANGE-DISorder.

And, So, serious was the incident that, Hamida Bano, MUZ, Salima Begum, Birbal(doubtful), TodarMal, were the ones who helped him come back to his normal self.

In Kandhari's words ->"A divine intervention had fallen on the emperor which hazed him."
Abul Fazl says --> "A sublime divinity took possession of his body."
Badayuni says --> "A strange state fell upon the Emperor and the precedence was unaccounted for."

BUT
Before this major attack ALSO, Akbar held discussions in Ibadat Khana in Fatehpur Sikri, from 1575.

Edited by history_geek - 10 years ago