-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Why Akbar doesn't have any Kids yet?
i know what happend with ruku's baby butt what about other Begums, doesn't he ever go to them?

now that he loves Jodha will he go to other begums and ruku, if he doesn't, isn't that injustice to others?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he goes to so many begums but its not showed for fans good health...he have 5000 women...he wont go to all the women...
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
while rukku's miscarriage happened she once has told dat many other miscarriages happned b4 tooo
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how many Begums does he have in total?
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now any injustice and inequality can be done in the name of LOVE in Mughal sultanat ... go to hell every one beside jodha begum and her amer family
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Because Sheikh Chistiji ne bhavishyavani ki that Jodha will be the MUZ that is give birth to the Waaris and since abhi tak he is not allowed to touch Jodha Begum that is why no kids 😃
Ab no idea if he goes to other begums, i am sure people will kill him if he were to be shown touching anyone other than Jodha and bhagwan bachaye if she had his kids 🤣 So for his safety its never shown 😆
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

he goes to so many begums but its not showed for fans good health...he have 5000 women...he wont go to all the women...

bhabhya 😆

Word Count: 1

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

don't you think 5000 is too large a number
agra fort is not taht big to have 5000 doves forget women living there
I do not understand how historians came up with that numberrr 😕
Even 300 wives is too gross a number i think he had may be 50-70 wives 😲
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeannieJA

Because Sheikh Chistiji ne bhavishyavani ki that Jodha will be the MUZ that is give birth to the Waaris and since abhi tak he is not allowed to touch Jodha Begum that is why no kids 😃

Ab no idea if he goes to other begums, i am sure people will kill him if he were to be shown touching anyone other than Jodha and bhagwan bachaye if she had his kids 🤣 So for his safety its never shown 😆

🤣🤣 aur kya pataa agar yeh viewers itna krodh hoke unke khud ke TVs ko break na karde seeing this!

So CVs tried to bachaofy both Jalal and also viewers' TVs😆
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think 5000 women's. ...but dey shld show some scenes of jalal wid other wives also...😈