Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

🀣 πŸ€£  

Poor CPR. Cheer up. Look at this beautiful Rani and forget about that invisible potato.

Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs

Here It Is Rani and Aditya (on the bench)

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ JodhaBai - At the end of the day, you got pics.

@ preep - Yes, I'm frustrated but I'm not desperate to that especially during a time when I have more important things on my hand like finals. Maybe when I'm devoted enough to do that.

@  BindaasReena - One day. Hopefully pictures will leak.

@ HappyMelody - Eh. I just needed to vent. Haha.

ponymo - I'm not trying to looking into bringing the negativity in that manner in this thread. Just venting frustration for not seeing a pic of her in a bridal attire. Home-wrecker or not, I'm a fan for her acting abilities. 

AllBlacks1 - Everyone is entitled to their own individual opinions and I'll respect that. But again this thread wasn't meant for negativity and reasons why we don't like Rani. Simply fan frustration.

Bazigar - Again missing the point. Adi may have his reasons, whatever they may be. Fact and truth is that Rani is not an introvert. 

@ MoStLyHaRmLeSs - Thanks for bringing some humor and light into this thread. But I'm so damn serious right now! Lol.

@  blue-ice - Of course. I wish her and Adi a happily married life. But injustice for sure.

@ .Elixir. - Rani is beautiful indeed. But I'm not in a humor mood right now.

---------------------------------------------------

Wow did I just reply to everyone? πŸ˜†

#Finals #NoMotivationToStudy
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Rani and Adi for you. Cheer up!

A casually dressed Rani Mukerji was spotted at Mumbai's international airport on her arrival from Italy over the weekend.

Rani Mukerji at Mumbai's international airport

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/rani-mukerji-arrives-without-aditya-chopra-from-italy/15276097#sthash.Si49z2HQ.dpuf
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
CPR..seriously yaar..this is so sad.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I personally think there was no such wedding. Rani and Adi have been living together for a long time and she was practically married to him long time ago. I think they married way back but they just announced it now.

I find it odd, they went to Europe and got married without any of their family? No matter how secretive you are I'm sure you would want your family to be present. It all sounds really shady and weird.

Or maybe they are not even married and this was just an announcement to shut people up. Isn't Adi's previous divorce still pending? Technically their marriage may not even be legal.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I personally think there was no such wedding. Rani and Adi have been living together for a long time and she was practically married to him long time ago. I think they married way back but they just announced it now.

I find it odd, they went to Europe and got married without any of their family? No matter how secretive you are I'm sure you would want your family to be present. It all sounds really shady and weird.

Or maybe they are not even married and this was just an announcement to shut people up. Isn't Adi's previous divorce still pending? Technically their marriage may not even be legal.

no ..they filed for divorce back in 2009 and finally it was legalized in 2010
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

^oh okay

Still, I doubt they actually had a wedding. Just seems too weird and unbelievable to me.
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Rani- Adi may have married much before this announcement & this was just a formal announcement.Even Shatrughan Sinha had blabbered something & called Rani- Rani Chopra at some event...AdityaC is reclusive & saying that marriage happened in Italy makes sense. No photos,no marriage preparations & everything is done.  Anyways it's formally announced so it's good for Rani. Now she is officially- Mrs.Chopra. Edited by SG200 - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It would have been nice if Rani and Adi could have just come out together once and said 'Namaste' and 'Thankyou' to the media quietly, the way Saifeena did. I found it very nice, the way they came together and officially made a statement that we are man and wife now. Looked good. Felt good.

But then again, Adi has reasons of his own for which he doesn't want to address the press, and for an occasion such as this, it would have looked weird if Rani came out alone to address the media. It already looked weird when the official press release was not by 'them'  but just by her, that too cos it's YRF Talent, their home PR company which had done it.

I'm sure Adi wouldn't force Rani to be holed up inside his house, she is an actress and an individual in her own right and will have to continue interacting around to remain in the memory of media and public, besides there were articles that Rani would be the face of YRF now since Adi is so reclusive.

Anyhow, the leaked pictures will come out now or later. They always do. Right now the guests might be exercising caution, realising that anything they post/share regarding this wedding will get picked up quickly and go viral. As everyone relaxes and the media moves on to other things, the pics will come out. I've seen pics of certain events coming out almost 4 years after they happened. πŸ˜†
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG200

I think Rani- Adi may have married much before this announcement & this was just a formal announcement.Even Shatrughan Sinha had blabbered something & called Rani- Rani Chopra at some event...AdityaC is reclusive & saying that marriage happened in Italy makes sense. No photos,no marriage preparations & everything is done.  

but we did get a pic with rani wearing a choda..and her mamas and mamis confirmed to the newspapers here in Kolkata that there was a Bengali wedding as well as a church one..not sure though..they were clueless themselves..rani called them after marriage and exclaimed ,'mama ..marriage is hell tiring.'...her mausi debasree Roy is furious on not being invited and has swore to slap rani once she meets her..πŸ˜†