A New Beginning for IshRa - Part 2

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone. I am very grateful to all who read the first part of my story. I promised to give it a conclusion so here it is. I hope you like it and give me as much as feedback n reviews as u can,
For those who missed the first part, here is the link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4010733
Happy Reading๐Ÿ˜ณ

A New Beginning for IshRa ( Part 2)

As soon as they reached the party held by Raman's business associate Mr Tandon, an excited Mrs Tandon joined them exclaiming:

-          Oh wow Ishita you look stunning in this dress. What a makeover!! Raman, careful han!

Ishita smiled embarrassingly. Tandon's wife always managed to put them in a tight spot but Raman...

-          Don't worry bhabhi I am not leaving my wife alone tonight.

What did he have for breakfast or lunch today! This man was one of a kind. Ishita's heart started flip flopping again as his arm snaked around her waist. She looked at him with a smile plastered on her face trying to behave as normal as possible but her ears and cheeks were scarlet red.

He smiled back at her with a look suggesting he was having a field day at her expense!!

-          But Raman I am robbing your wife from you. Don't worry I'll take care of her. I want to present her to my friends.

Ishita left with relief. At least she would get some time to get her composure back and later fight against his "advances"...or whatever he has been doing. But she had more surprises waiting for her.

Raman made sure that all his business associates meet his "beautiful and loving wife" as per his words. He had his hands over her shoulders and waist all the time and was always staring and smiling at her whenever she was away with the other ladies.

Shagun was also there. She was green and had her pair of eyes on Ishita and Raman only during the party but neither Ishita nor Raman paid any attention to her.

He looked happy and...smitten.

She felt...special and for the first time...more than Ruhi's mom.

She was tonight Raman Bhalla's wife.

Some point in time she started feeling claustrophobic in the hall. May be due to the sudden rush of adrenalin she was experiencing, she thought to herself and blushed more profusely. As Raman was attending a call, she moved to the terrace for some fresh air but came face to face with Shagun. There was no escape now thought Ishita.

-          Hi Ishita

-          Hello.

-          Raman was right. You really look nice in dresses.

Ishita looked at her with a confused look. And Shagun smiled cattily and replied:

-          I mean I thought he was just showing off when he was praising you the other day in Mumbai. We were in the same room when he called you. You know how he is. So immature. Always trying to settle score with me but I must say you are indeed looking good.

Shagun gave Ishita her brightest artificial smile while realization struck her. Raman was with Shagun when he called her that night! Was it why he sounded so "unRaman" on that day?

Was it why he has been behaving like a smitten husband tonight?

To show it off to Shagun again??

Last time during the Holi celebrations, he danced cozily with her  to show it off to Shagun.

He called her from Mumbai to show it off to Shagun.

He was going around in the party flaunting her as his wife to show it off to Shagun?

Suddenly she felt angry. Why was she letting her feelings and heart overpowering her common sense? Yes Raman was being good and decent to her. He has come to respect her as Ruhi's mother but...

Raman was right! She was indeed very "bewakoof". Raman has not moved on. Right or wrong way, fact was Shagun has imprinted his life and heart for life and... Ishita knew it. SHE needed to be blame in this whole thing. SHE was letting Raman use her for the showing off!!

She was angry with herself and...hurt despite herself.

She had vowed that she would never be anything more than Ruhi's mother, not to Raman not to his family but she had ended up taking his family as hers and him as her husband. Her heart has been taken without notice and it was too late now to do anything about it. Lesson of the day - "Never Say Never", she muttered sadly under her breath.

She left the terrace, her vision blurred with tears, only to barge into Raman who was looking for her.

-          I am tired. Can we go home?

In the car she was very silent.

Was she really tired, wondered Raman?  He had a nice time for a change. He was relaxed and...happy. Ishita made her feel so proud by both her beauty and the positive aura she seems to carry around her all the time. When he passed near an ice cream stall, he asked with a glint of mischief in his voice:

-          Blackberry ice cream?

-          No thank you.

-          Why? Are you afraid that you will need to go for a larger size next time?

She looked at him with sad eyes and then looked away. Raman was taken aback. Hell!! She was upset not tired. Something might have happened in the party, on the terrace... His next question shocked her.

-          You met Shagun on the terrace?

-          Why?  Does it make any difference?

He was now angry. It was Shagun! He knew Ishita would never say anything if not coerced so he decided to go for his intimidation tactics. He stopped the car, got down and urged her to do the same.

-          I am not having ice cream Raman.

-          Fine! You should not really. You need to diet instead. But I need to talk to you and you are coming out.

-          No. I want to go home. It is late and Ruhi...

-          Ruhi must be sleeping. And if not, I don't want you to start your sulking drama at home and have my daughter questioning me if I made her Ishima sad in the party.

Ishita had no choice.  This man never loses battle of words and he is expert in whiplashing. Better talk to him before he starts blowing a fuse in the middle of the road, she muttered to herself.

He was indeed the best CEO for sure!

C for Callous,

E for Egoistic

O for Oppressive

It was late and the place was literally deserted. They moved further away from the ice cream stall to walk some more till he broke the silence.

-          Are you calm now Miss Spit fire? Will you bother to tell me what Shagun did?

-          You should tell me what you were doing in the party?

-          What do you mean?

-          Come on Raman, I know why you were being so nice and sweet to me? To show off to Shagun right? That's what you did on Holi. That's what you did in Mumbai! You called me to make her feel jealous, to make her believe that you are a happily married man!

His eyes not leaving hers, Raman replied to her:

-          I don't need to make Shagun jealous. She is nothing to me. But yes... I am a happily married man.

She looked away to taunt back:

-          Stop it Raman. There is neither Ruhi nor Shagun here so you can cut off the drama.

She felt him grab her arm from behind and whip her body around to face him, tightening his grip on her arms with his breath fanning her face as he said in a deep voice:

-          Yes you are right. I can be myself today with you. There is nobody around.

There was a strange connotation to his words and his proximity was disturbing. He was playing with her. She was really getting angry now and she would not tolerate his nonsense.

-          Behave yourself Raman. And leave me.

-          I am behaving properly with a woman who is not in her senses and creating unnecessary scene with me. You behave yourself woman! You are not only stupid but crazy too.

She glared at him, furious by his rudeness and she struggled to free herself as he continued grabbing her shoulders fiercely. Exasperated she bit out:

-          You are such a brute! Leave me. I am only Ruhi's mother not your wife. There is nothing between us for you to exert your right on me like this.

Raman did not know what happened to him right there. He had so much going on in his mind and heart for such a long time with this chaotic woman in his life. Nothing had been the same ever since she came in his life. Amidst the chaos, his cold world had started warming up and now he was having problem imagining life without her.

Without her?

Kabhi nahin!

Without thinking twice, his hand reached to her waist, he pulled her towards him and without giving her time to react, took her lips in a soul searing kiss.

He felt her hands moving on his chest...to resist him and push him away  but they never did and he pressed her closer to him. Moments later when they finally opened their eyes and their eyes met, they realized what had happened.

Their first kiss and they were yet to have a proper conversation without fighting!

Acutely embarrassed, Ishita detangled herself from him and looked away. Raman tried to fish for something to say but in vain.

Fortunately his phone rang! It was Ruhi asking for her papa and her Ishima.

-          It is late papa. How much fun will you and Ishima have at the party? Come home fast. You know i cannot sleep without you both.

Raman and Ishita walked to their car with a smile of realization and acceptance playing on their face. They now knew why their hearts had been doing somersault these days around each other. There was no confusion now. They only need to voice it out for a new beginning in their life!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aaah woman...i asked u for cheek kiss n u gave me liplock of IshRa..omggg UMEED SE DUGNA...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ...!!

i ws so so lovin the party moments...!!

bt when i saw shagun-ishita moments..i ws lik DAMN IT jaanu y u spoiled party for raman n me?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...!!

bt later incidents proved it ws the SAAZISH FOR KISS which is ALSO their INDIRECT CONFESSION..!! so maaf kardi maine tumhe for shagun part..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

i LOVED hw Ishu let her heart out n told Raman things to an extent..!! n Raman gave her the BEST ANS via his actions...no wonder somebody said  ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS... haaye i understood evrythin Raman wanted to say to Ishu via liplock..โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†...!!

rockin update jaanu..!! ur first SS here ws a CLEAN HIT..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..

plz come back with ur new story soon...!!
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZINGLY WELL-WRITTEN...loved ur style of writing...crisp...to the point and stylish ...loved the Raman was flaunting his beautiful and angelic wife ..admiring her..the 1st few lines with Mrs Tondon were priceless..i m not leaving my wife alone tonight.ahaaa...admit it Mr CEO...u hv a become a heart patient of this dentist ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shagun is such an angel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...without her these two dhakkans wont even realize their feelings ...confrontation and confession(not complete but partial) was awesome...plz continue it and let them voice out their feelings...

Loved this piece of writing ...BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by _Deepika_ - 10 years ago
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thud have fainted in Ishra heaven, fantastic writing . Shari 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Deepika_

AAMZINGLY WELL-WRITTEN...loved ur style of writing...crisp...to the point and stylish ...loved the Raman was flaunting his beautiful and angelic wife ..admiring her..the 1st few lines with Mrs Tondon were priceless..i m not leaving my wife alone tonight.ahaaa...admit it Mr CEO...u hv a become a heart patient of this dentist ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shagun is such an angel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...without her these two dhakkans wont even realize their feelings ...confrontation and confession(not complete but partial) was awesome...plz continue it and let them voice out their feelings...

Loved this piece of writing ...BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u Deepika. It feels good when awesome writers like u read n comment so wholeheartedly.
Yes i think even in the show Mr CEO is losing his heart to the dentist but will take time to admit it.
Shagun the cupid!! I love it when her plan backfires n she ends up getting IshRa closer.
I basically write one shots only. I am very poor in writing SS. I will try to continue this one and write an IshRa confession.
I am just afraid i may not do justice to it.
Lets see.
Thank u again for ur appreciation. I am honoured,
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it write more ๐Ÿ‘
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey teacher ji!
What lovely episodes! I read both parts. First kiss episode. I read they will show lip kiss in this show coz it is late night show!., well this scene might come true on screen!.. Well I have no doubt about lip kiss coz Raman comes in boxers in public., and he will kiss in public too! Not in closet!..
I think he will kiss infront of shagun!
Coming to ur writing, it is very nicely written as always.. And please don't be scared to post stories!.. What r u afraid of anyway??.. There is no Raman bhalla in this forum to give u taunts!.. His taunts are exclusively for his mrs!..
Yummy lip kiss teacher ji!
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's so romantic! If YHM was a movie, I'd like it to end it this way but it's a serial and has to go on...so there might not be any kissing soon . But I hope someday they show us a kiss like this. And Shagun is a darling..I so love her.
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man...awesomeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..you are brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..my heart fluttered imagining the ISHRA kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ..sooo cute..โญ๏ธ.And arrrggghh Shagun๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..But u know what...we should always thank her๐Ÿ˜ƒ..because of her, ISHRA always come closer๐Ÿ˜ƒ and dear..this is such a plausible track..I can actually imagine this happening in the show๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..Maybe barring the kiss everything else will happen..and in place of kiss we may get a hug๐Ÿ˜ƒ..though i badly want a kiss๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ..very nicely written dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..great job๐Ÿ˜Š
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mind Blowing update!!!
Loved it!!