Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sristipriya2208 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you, i have seen this pic there (on fb)
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just love Mohan at his second stage of his life as the mature, caring and loving man.
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

<font size="3">I just love Mohan at his second stage of his life as the mature, caring and loving man.</font>

<b></b>

yeah, agree about mohan
and megha in her first stage.
as mature, loving and caring lady.
right ????
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya-like-best

yeah, agree about mohan
and megha in her first stage.
as mature, loving and caring lady.
right ????

Right 😊 I could relate to Megha at her first stage...even though her decision of marrying the doctor did not make sense. 😕

Second stage she was selfish, because she only thought about her pain and she kind of was the reason for Nanni feeling obligated to hate Mohan. But it was realistic. When two people separate it is many time what happens, the kids many time has to choose side.
But I liked her when she realize that she was wrong and supported Mohan. Especially when Mohan got arrested...she was cool. I also like that she did not support Addu when she found out the true about him.

Last stage you liked her but there was nothing new.

About Mohan...you loved him through all this stages. 😃 But there was something beautiful about him in stage two. 😃 As Vasu he was powerful...really liked KKK as Vasu.

I think Vasu's character was great for KKK. So he could show that he can play a strong and rough character and be powerful, hot, unpredictable and scary at the same time.

I also think it was important that after playing a soft and heavy Mohan, we got to see Mohan totally different. Another think that show KKK's talent is that a soft and sad Mohan who had so much pain and guilt in him, that he has easy to tears. KKK was able not to make Mohan look weak...BIG 👏 to KKK for able to do that. 😃
Edited by Ani_98 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Right 😊 I could relate to Megha at her first stage...even though her decision of marrying the doctor did not make sense. 😕

Second stage she was selfish, because she only thought about her pain and she kind of was the reason for Nanni feeling obligated to hate Mohan. But it was realistic. When two people separate it is many time what happens, the kids many time has to choose side.
But I liked her when she realize that she was wrong and supported Mohan. Especially when Mohan got arrested...she was cool. I also like that she did not support Addu when she found out the true about him.

Last stage you liked her but there was nothing new.

About Mohan...you loved him through all this stages. 😃 But there was something beautiful about him in stage two. 😃 As Vasu he was powerful...really liked KKK as Vasu.

I think Vasu's character was great for KKK. So he could show that he can play a strong and rough character and be powerful, hot, unpredictable and scary at the same time.

I also think it was important that after playing a soft and heavy Mohan, we got to see Mohan totally different. Another think that show KKK's talent is that a soft and sad Mohan who had so much pain and guilt in him, that he has easy to tears. KKK was able not to make Mohan look weak...BIG 👏 to KKK for able to do that. 😃

hmmm,😊
totally agree with you ⭐️
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS,...🤗... I love KKK in all stages ... 😳😳😳
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh thanks for posting it here.. & giving credit to my page also 😳
I love Meghan in all stages
😊 love their growth 😳

Originally posted by: Uma90

Oh thanks for posting it here.. & giving credit to my page also 😳
I love Meghan in all stages
😊 love their growth 😳

😊

Word Count: 0

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs!!
i luved the 1st stage the most and i m always gonna luv it throughout my life <3