Kanishka Soni to play Parashavi in Mahabharat!

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/19614-kanishka-soni-to-play-parashavi-in-mahabharat.htm#6795125

Kanishka Soni to play Parashavi in Mahabharat!

Good looking actress Kanishka Soni will soon be seen playing Parashavi in Star Plus' popular mythological series Mahabharat.

Monday, May 05, 2014 | 6:00:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   4 Comments  |  753 Views

Actress Kanishka Soni, who was last seen as Manjari in Life OK's popular show Do Dil Ek Jaan will soon be seen in Siddharth Kumar Tiwary's epic mythological series Mahabharat onStar Plus.

Our source says, "Kanishka has been roped in to play the character of Parashavi who is Vidur's wife. She is a great devotee of Lord Krishna and when Lord Krishna will come to Hastinapur to get everything solved, then he will come to Parashavi's home. Parashavi has nothing to feed Lord Krishna which will make her feel bad that she had nothing to offer to him as food."

When contacted Kanishka, she confirmed the news saying, "I have already started shooting for the show and it's a very nice experience for me to shoot for the show. I am very excited. I always wanted to do Mahabharat and once I was approached to play some other character in the show but it couldn't happen because of my Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev's shoot. It was a divine feeling for me shoot with the Lord Krishna. Saurabh Raaj Jain looks like real Krishna and I felt like real Lord Krishna is sitting beside me."

Keep watching this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay meaning virat roop is coming! me on seventh heaven by this news(though my exam went bad)
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: srishtisingh

yay meaning virat roop is coming! me on seventh heaven by this news(though my exam went bad)

yesss. me too excited for Viraat Roop of Sri Krishna ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Uma90 - 10 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok so vidur is married (thank god)
But what is this stry n hw is it connected to virat roop? Cn any1 pls tel me??
*edit* atleast they r showing that kunti is in vidurs house๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Paro95 - 10 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So peace talk s ๐Ÿ˜Š( drau insist ๐Ÿ˜• ) 
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs rakhi๐Ÿ˜ƒ..so hopefully v ll get to see  virat roop darshan..wow.. ๐Ÿฅณ
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paro95

Ok so vidur is married (thank god)

But what is this stry n hw is it connected to virat roop? Cn any1 pls tel me??
*edit* atleast they r showing that kunti is in vidurs house๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold when krishna goes to hastinapur as peace messenger he stays in vidurs house n then nxt day in sabha when he asks for 5 villages for pandavas dhuryodhan doesnt agree n so krishna trys to make dhuri n co understand dhuri gets angry n he tries to imprison krishna and krishna takes virat roop in sabha n then walks off..
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
That means peace negotiations will happen soon...I'm happy for that
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili2

@bold when krishna goes to hastinapur as peace messenger he stays in vidurs house n then nxt day in sabha when he asks for 5 villages for pandavas dhuryodhan doesnt agree n so krishna trys to make dhuri n co understand dhuri gets angry n he tries to imprison krishna and krishna takes virat roop in sabha n then walks off..

Thanks a lot mythili๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I doubt that they will shw virat roop b4 Gita gyaan...
Infact here nobody is sure sure that krishna is GOD!!! Arjun n drau simply love him
Kunti bhishma vidur vyas etc r just guessing as of nw๐Ÿ˜†