jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Veera challenged Baldev to make her fall in love with him in three hours during the date.Baldev ordered her favourite food,he sang,he danced for Veera.Veera realized that she had started falling for Balev.But Veera who didn't want to surrender to Baldev so easily suppressed her emotions and lied to him that she didn't fall in love with him.When she left him he was heart broken.

His eyes got swelled up with tears.

He said in his mind:I have failed.My attempts to make you fall in love with me have failed.You don't love me.Even seeing my face is a burden for you.So I promise Veera that now onwards I will never torture you with my foolish love.

The next day...

Veera walked on the street.Unknowingly her big almond eyes searched for Baldev.

Finally she saw Baldev standing on a side.Her face blossomed.He als saw her by mistake.A small smile crept on her lips.But Baldev walked off ignoring her.It pierced her heart.

V:Why did Baldev walk away without even talking to me?Usually he doesn't allow me to go away without talking to him.Now what happened to him?So strange.

One week passed away without any encounter between Baldev and Veera.Veera was becoming restless without seeing Baldev...without hearing Baldev.

V:Why is Baldev avoiding me?Why I feel restless without seeing him?

She walked thinking of how Baldev tried to woo her in different ways without realizing that the sun had set.

Suddenly she was surrounded by some goons.She got scared when their lusty eyes fell on her.

"Come sweety...we will drop you".

One guy held her hand.She pushed him.

She blasted at them:How dare you all try to misbehave with me?

They could not tolerate her loud behavior.They roared and pulled her hands.

She shouted:Leave me...I say leave my hand.

Her words fell on their deaf ears.

Suddenly they heard a voice from behind.

"Leave her".

They looked behind.

Veera was relieved seeing him.

V:Baldev!

Baldev roared:I said leave her.

They just laughed.

With all force Baldev hit them.

They were beaten to a pulp.

B:If you don't want to die run away.

They all ran away.

Baldev looked at Veera.She looked at him emotionally.

V:Baldev...

B:You don't worry Veera.They won't harm you in any way.And you are a strong girl.Right?Why do you look so weak now.You look better as a tigress.

Veera kept quiet.

B:Come Veera...I will drop you home.Don't go alone.

V:Baldev...why did you avoid me all these days?I mean...you didn't bother to talk to me.

He stammered:Eh...actua...actually...

He couldn't look at her face.

B:I was over confident that I would be successful in making you fall in love with me.But I realized that I can never make you fall in love with me.May be I don't deserve you.What you said was right Veera.Winning the bet doesn't mean that a relationship is complete.Winning challenges do not help us to achieve anything.So I decided not to disturb you again by showing my funny face to you...by making you listen to my boring talk.I thought it was better to keep a distance with you.

Veera's heart was pricked.She looked at him emotionally.

V:If you had decided not to show your face to me again why did you come to me now?

B:Because I can never tolerate anyone misbehave with you. I can never let anyone hurt you.

They looked at each other's eyes.

Baldev broke the eye lock.

B:Come...we will go.

He turned back and walked.

Suddenly Veera held his hand.He turned back and looked at him.

V:Baldev...you had won my first and second challenges by helping me to get rid of my pain and earning money.But did you realize that you won the third challenge too?

B:Veera...?

V:You won the third challenge of respecting women by saving my reputation.You saved my dignity.If you hadn't saved me I would have lost my dignity.You won the third challenge by saving my reputation Baldev.You did something which I never thought you would be able to do.

Baldev looked at her in disbelief:Veera!

That moment only he realized what he did.

Suddenly he was reminded of Veera telling him that he couldn't make her fall in love with him in three hours.

B:Leave it Veera.What is the use of winning the challenges when I proved myself a loser by not able to make you love me?

V:Baldev...that was a lie.

Baldev didn't understand anything.

V:I was lying that I didn't feel anything for you.I had fallen in love with you.You had won.But my ego didn't let me admit that I had started feeling for you.

Baldev was stunned.He was numb for a moment.

V:Baldev...

B:Vee...Vee...Veera...

She held his hand emotionally:I love you Baldev.

Both of them had an emotional eye lock.

He was very happy.

B:Veera...now I have got the most precious jewel in my hand.You...it's you Veera...

He cupped her face in his hands.She smiled.

B:I love you Veera.

They shared a sweet eye lock.

V:Baldev...you promised yourself that you will never come to me again.Now break that promise and promise me that you will never avoid me ever in my future.

B:I promise you Veera...I will never ignore you in future.I will always shower love upon you.

V:I broke your heart many times.But now I promise that I will never hurt you again.With my love I will heal all the wounds I caused in your heart.

They smiled at each other.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely OS! Well written!
mawraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear 😛 lovely os'' thanks for pm
pinkrose90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, what a beautiful OS! 👏
I absolutely loved it!
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Beautiful..I totally love it!👏
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great OS 😉   
Thanks for pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Outstanding OS Dear!Pls do write more on Veeba & pm Me!& Pls can U send Me a friend request?
Punkin22 thumbnail

Interesting OS,  Enjoyed it very much.

YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awe such a lovely OS
Gotta admit always been waiting to seeing baldev winning veera
Ever since the first time he battered that guy for misbehaving with veera whilst that wimp karan just told her to ignore it I've been routing for him since anyways thanks for pm n plz keep em comin my way