Ariya TS " Dard do dil ki - part 2 completed pg 8

fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey friends kaisa haal hai sab ka 😊  hope all good
i feeli like starting a new story .pliz don't get angry as some of my work is few days pending 😭😭but kiya karu adaath se lachaar .. 😉😉
so here you go

part 1

Arjun and riya were best of friends from childhood . everyone thought they would marry some day  but between arjun and riya the only relationship they shared was pure friendship and nothing else.at this age they could do anything for each other  but they didn't realize that this was love . they fought with each other , yet could not stand others hurting each other .

Everyone thought  they were made for each other but them .  they had grown up in their village together  , went to school together and attended village detention centre that trained their village people  about self defense , and fighting .as riya and arjun used to hang out together everyone teased them but arjun made them all clear ke they were best buddies and he never thought about riya this way and so did riya but deep in her heart riya always thought arjun was only guy for her but she knew arjun iss riste ke liye kabhi nahi maanega toh ussne apne dil ki baath dil mei daaba li ..

From that day onwards no one dared tease them

Then One day while riya was out hanging with her friends  her  cousin came running calling her home . she went home and saw there were some people at her place talking with her parents .he quietly went inside

Riyas mum saw her and smiled at her saying ' areh riya beta aaoo , jaldi se taiyaar ho jao '

Riya: but kiwu maa

Riyas mum smiled " kiwu key eh log tumhe dekhne aaye hai apne bte ke liye ' . riya shocked 'kiya '

Riya mum smacked her and made her ready  and took her infront . sab ko riya bahut pasand ayi aur larki ko bhi .

They boy who came to see riya was lost in riya but riya did not gave her glance to him and he was irritated with riyas attitude. He said ' hi I am lucky '

Riya nodded her head thinking about arjun .

After few hours the elders fixed her marriage which was to happen in next 5 days . riya had tears in her eyes and her cousin ran and told the news to arjun who ran like a mad man to riyas home . the boys side were all gone only the village people and riyas families were there . arjun sidhee riya ke kamre mei gus gaya .

' riya , riya , yeh sab kiya hai '

Riya in tears broke down in arjuns arm and they both cried their heart out finding solance I neach others arms.

Arjun: I will never let anyone take you away from me . no one can take you from me .

Riya looked at arjun sadly and smiled ' arjun meri shadi hai 5 din mei aur mei phir hamesha ke liye chali jaungi tum sab ko chor ke '

Both stood like they were about to die .

Outside the village people always knew about their silent love but they could not do anything ans yeh dono kabhi mane he nahi apne pyar ko .

Riya mum cried seeing arjun and riya together ' riya how I wished you both had married but its destiny''

Riya inside came to her sense and wiped her tears and said ' arjun tum jao ,abb mei tumse nahi mil paungi

Arjun angrily shook her up ' why dammit , why

Riya : samajh ne ki kosish karo arjun , ab mei kisi aur ki amanath hu

Arjun: nahi tum sirf meri ho ,hamesha merit hi aur meri he rahogi

Tabhi riyas mum came in and said ' arjun beta riya sahi kah rahi hai , ab who kisi aur ki amanath hai

Arjun: par kaki yeh toh nainsaafi hai nah . riya aur meri dosti bachpan ki hai kiya abb riya par mera koi haq nahi

Riya stood crying while riya mum said ' arjun tum jao '

Arjun angrily went out saying ' riya aaj ke baad meri aur teri dosti khatam .''

Riya shouted after arjun to stop but he didn't . ayese he 5 din hogaye aur phir riya ki shad ,riya arjun ko dekhne ke liye taras gayi par arjun nahi aya .

Idhar arjun was injured and hurt thrown down the valley by some people sent by lucky . someone from  riyas village told him about the relationship between riya and arjun and he was so furious on arjun that he sent some of his goons and made them kill arjun and throw his body in the valley par arjun ki kismet ke who zakmhi halath mei kuch banjaaro ko mila aur who log usko apne saath legai

Riya apne pati ke saath chenai chali gayi ,usse arjun ke bare mei kuch pata he nahi tha .woh hamesha arjun ki yaado mei rahti aur apne paati se dur dur rahti ,isi liye uska paati hamesha uske saath zabarjasti karta aur riya ko marta pittah tha ..

*** now read and give in your views as to why you liked or disliked it , i am waiting ****

😊😊😊😊😊
Edited by farana786 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New concept
Loved it
Interesting
Poor Ariya
That lucky😡😡
Waiting for the next part
continue soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow what a srt 
very lovely
aww felt soo bad for ariya 
urgghh this lucky how could he do that to arjun
continue soon 

fairyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: skrafty

New concept
Loved it
Interesting
Poor Ariya
That lucky😡😡
Waiting for the next part
continue soon

thnks skrafty 😊

will continue soon .
fairyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

wow what a srt 

very lovely
aww felt soo bad for ariya 
urgghh this lucky how could he do that to arjun
continue soon 

thnks humzy 😊

pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
new story nice riya relies her love toward arjun
but arjun didn't relies and riya married someone
else and that person trying to kill arjun what happen
when arjun get to how riya husband torture her  
update soon and u r other story also
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start. ..
Ariya wen wil they understand their love uff...
Wat the rii married to someone else. ...
And that guy lucky😡 abusing riya... wait till arjun gets to know. .. about this... he will make sure lucky pays for his deeds...
Continue soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww..mere ariya..aww poor them..

haye i will kill that lucky..

anyways iska update kab done..?? 😳