Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What a beautiful birthday you made Tupu for Veena & Pansy!!! 👏👏👏👏 Lovely song dedication & caps for Veena & Pansy!!! 👏👏👏

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very Happy Birthday Veenaji and Pansy.
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As usual a lovely post Ttrocks. Lo
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My Dearest Angel Tupu - Thank you millions for this Ashni extravaganza - your stamp of excellence as always visible on this sheer beauty. What can I say when you lose sleep in the midst of your hectic study and exam schedule and gift this spectacular Song Post with pics of my most favourite episodes ? You truly know which are my all time favourite episodes and you have rightly picked them - each and every picture defining Ashni love, care and trust 👏

Some of the pictures that you have used I am seeing for the first time being used in a Song Post -

Loved the first pic - Nidhi so excited and looking so beautiful in that simple attire - decorating the hall for Ashu's birthday

Nidhi playing the violin when Ashu comes home after the surgery.

Nidhi displaying Ashu's pic in her mobile during that oh so cute moment when Ashu paints Nidhi's toes.

Ashni in the temple - both gazing at each other - super loved this episode when Ashu had exalted Nidhi to the highest pedestal during the press conference.

Super loved Sheexan's siggy - very unique indeed 👍🏼

Thank you Sweetheart for this splendid Birthday Gift - I will cherish it forever 🤗

This is for you -

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow fabulous post Tupu and wishing Pansy and Veena many happy returns of the day , and all the very best Happy birthday graphics
Veenaper thumbnail
My heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you who has come here to wish Eisha and me on our special day on this fabulous Song Post created by our dearest Angel Tupu who always brightens our days with her love and care -

pansy123 thumbnail
OMG Tupu dear 🤗

Words fail me. A mesmerising post that mars the very meaning of words 'beauty' and 'exquisite' I'm left spellbound and speechless to express my profound gratitude for this painstaking effort of yours. The crucial time you spent on making this post makes this gift all the more invaluable and just adds to its opulence. The soulful song with such magical pics have completely captivated and ensnared me. I feel wandering in a dreamland.

No word can speak for my state and express my gratitude. Love you dearie 🤗

Edited by pansy123 - 10 years ago
pansy123 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dearie 🤗 May god bless you.

pansy123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

❤️ Siggy Courtesy: Shee_xaan ❤️

Really awesome Siggies. Thank you 😃
pansy123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parmarA

Happy birthday Pansy and Veena dear

Thank you for your wishes Alka ji 🤗