Mirage...ishra OS (note on page 3)

Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys! I know I have my other OS to complete but I couldn't help writing this new one. I was just thinking about the entire Ishita leaves the house scenario and I came up with this. The other OS be there for her' I might complete it by Thursday. I know it's too long but like I said previously I am very lazy when it comes to writing. I have so many scenes pooping up in my head but when I have to write I totally become a tortoise. Slow. So here goes this short OS. It is the scene where Ishita leaves Bhallas' house.

Okay there is one scene I was watching in my favourite serial which also aired on starplus which inspired me to write this. It was the epic slap scene. The die-hard fans of that serial will know which one I am talking about.

Warning: this OS is a bit dramatic and sad. So please don't expect any fluffiness. Also I have used a lot of spoiler info so please don't blame me later for ruining the suspense for you.

Raman was worried. The entire journey he kept looking at Ishita. But Ishita had not uttered a word. She looked angry. But that's not what worried him. He was used to her anger. What worried him were her eyes. They looked scared. Terrified. And he didn't like it, didn't like that look on her face.

Raman stopped the car at the entrance to the building. He waited for Ishita to get down. But when he looked at her he found she was lost deep in thought. He called out to her slowly but she didn't react. So he gently touched her shoulder. But to his surprise she not only reacted, she flinched. She flinched and looked straight in to his eyes and again he could see the terror in her eyes only now it was more prominent than ever.

"Ishita..." Raman said slowly to calm her down. Ishita quickly relaxed or tried to and looked away.

"Sorry" she said quietly.

Raman didn't know what to say. He wanted to ask her again what was wrong. Why out of all places he had found her in jail just an hour ago. But she had refused to answer. She had just walked and sat into the car.

Raman got out of the car and walked to her side to open the door. Ishita came out and looked up at the building. He could see the sadness on her face. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. If Raman was not worried right then he would have laughed at how his jhasi ki rani looked like she was about to head into a war.

Raman saw her move and waited for her to walk past him as he followed her up. He didn't know what she was going to do but he just felt the need to give her space. He didn't even realise that subconsciously he was giving her his support as if telling her that no matter what she does he has got her back.

Ishita walked in. Raman had not even entered the house properly when he heard his mother burst on Ishita for disappearing all of a sudden without informing anyone. Raman quickly walked in.

"maa, abhi toh who ghar aayi hai." Raman said trying to calm her down.

Toshiji instead got even more agitated, "ha...toh kya hum par ehsan nahi kiya isne ghar aa kar. Sab kitna parishan they pata bhi hai isse. Tu aaj hi Mumbai se thak kar aaya tha aur isse dhundne tujhe phir se bahar jana pada."

Raman was about to tell her to stop when Ishita's voice stalled him.

"main ghar aayi thi mummyji. Par ghar par koi nahi tha sivai parmeet ke."

Raman was standing at the door behind Ishita so he couldn't see her face but he definitely sensed the hardness and disgust in her voice when she took his brother in law's name.

"Ishita!" toshiji said, "izzat se baat kar. Jamai hai who iss ghar ka."

Ishita looked away in disgust and said, "izzat unhe diyi jati hai jo uske layak ho. Iss jaise vaishi darinde ko nahi."

"Ishita!" this time I was simmi who had raised her voice. "apni zaban sambhal ke. tum kya chahti ho. Kyun inki bar bar beizzati kiye ja rahi ho."

"mujhse kya pooch rahi ho. Batate huey bhi sharam aati aaj ki inki harkat. Poocho inse aaj inhone kya kiya hai mere saath."

Raman was now on high alert. He quickly walked up to Ishita and asked her from behind, "tum kya keh rahi ho?"

Ishita looked up behind her into Raman's eyes. she could see worry. And Raman could see tears on the brim of her eyelashes threatening to fall any moment.

She slowly turned around to face Raman and started telling him, "aaj jab mein ghar aayi toh ghar par koi nahi tha. Sirf ye they. Jab mein andhar aayi toh ye sofa par baithe mera intazar kar rahe they. Main dar gayi kyunki kal hi inhone mera saath galat bartav kiya tha. Mujhe kal achank inhonhe picche se aakar pakda..."

"yeh tu kya kehti ja rahi hai Ishita." Cried out simmi loudly, "yeh sab toh kal hi clear ho gaya tha, toh ab tu is baat ko badha kar kya sabit karna chahti hai?"

"ek minute." It was Raman who said it. "kal matlab? Yeh sab kuch ghar mein hua tha kal aur kisine mujhe batana zaroori bhi nahi samjha?"

Mr Bhalla also spoke up, "haan toshiji. Yeh kab hua?"

Toshiji looked at Ishita angrily and said, "bas milgayi thandak yeh sab drama kar ke?"

"mein drama nahi kar rahi hoon mummyji. Yeh sach hai. Ye insaan thik nahi hai. Chalo man lete hai ki kal mujhse misunderstanding hui thi. Lekin aaj? Aaj toh inhone mere saath zabardasti karne ki koshish ki."

All looked at her shocked. Raman who was till now observing Ishita looked up disbelievingly at parmeet.

Parmeet stuttered, "Ishitaji yeh aap kya keh rahi hai? Kyun aisa kar rahi hai?"

Ishita looked at him angrily, "kyun keh rahi hoon? Kyunki yeh sach hai. Aur mein akeli nahi hoon. Inhone yeh pehle bhi kiya hai." She turned around to face Raman again. "Raman aap jante hai na meri receptionist sarika ko? Yaad hai usne kaha tha ki uske saath kisi ne misbehave kiya tha isliye usse apni naukri chodni padi. Who insaan aur koi nahi parmeet hi hai."

"acha!" simmi spoke up, "wah Ishita wah! Kya kahani banayi hai mere pati ke khilaf. Agar yeh sach hai toh la uss sarika ko abhi yahan aur bol usse yeh sab mere samne kehne ke liye."

"who nahi aayegi. Kyunki iss insaan ne usse itna daraya hai ki aaj police station mein bhi who sach nahi bol payi aur ulta mujhpar usse jhoota bayan dene par majbur karne ka inzam lagaya."

Raman looked at her with realization, "toh issiliye tumhe police ne pakda tha." Ishita nodded her head.

"yeh sab kya keh rahi hai aap." Said parmeet. "bas. Ab thik hai. Aap agar yehi chahti hai toh main aapki aur sabki Khushi ke liye maan leta hoon ki yeh sab maine hi kiya hai. Main ek bohot hi bura insaan hoon." Saying this parmeet tried going out but was stopped by Toshiji and Simmi. He smartly let his phone fall on the sofa with messages from Ishita on his screen. Simmi's attention went to it and she quickly picked it up and read all the messages from Ishita's phone to him.

Raman was standing there unable to grasp all that was happening. He looked back at Ishita whose head was lowered down in front of him. He could see her shoulders shaking as she tried to control her sobs. He was about to reach out to her with his hand when suddenly she was jerked away.

To his utter horror Raman saw Simmi turn Ishita around forcefully and slap her right across her face. The force was so much and so unexpected that Ishita lost her footing and came crashing down on Raman's chest. He out of reflex caught her by her shoulders and steadied her as she caught hold of his shirt. And then he looked up angrily at Simmi. "Simmi tumhari himmat kaise hui ishita par haath uthane ki?"

Simmi angrily replied, "meri himmat bhai! Iski himmat kaisi hui? Mere pati par inzam laga kar badnam karna unhe kya kam tha joy eh mere pati par apni gandi nazare lagaye baithi hai."

Raman felt Ishita go still in his arms. Like she had just stopped breathing. Raman looked down at her. She was shocked. He looked up at Simmi again, "kya keh rahi ho tum?"

"dekho bhai. Tumhari patni mere pati ko kitne gande gande messages bhejti hai. Padne mein bhi mujhe sharam aa rahi hai. Aur jab inhone iski mange puri nahi kiyi to yeh ulta unpar hi inzaam lagane lagi."

Raman looked down again at Ishita who was just looking beyond him totally I shock at what she had heard. Raman moved a bit to her side to take the phone from Simmi and read the messages. He checked again and again. He also went in to the contact book and checked the no. it was Ishita's no. but still he couldn't believe Ishita had done this. But it was her no.

Suddenly he came back to reality when he heard his mother accuse Ishita again and again. he was so confused at the moment. How could this happen. It was her no. that the messages were sent from. In all the chaos he didn't even realised when mrs. Iyer had entered their house. He looked at her. She was fighting for her daughter's integrity. Bala and Vandita were there too supporting Ishita. And his family was supporting Parmeet. But in all this chaos no one was looking at Ishita who was looking at everything with lost hope. Her tears had stopped but the stains were still fresh on her cheeks. She looked from one person to another until her eyes finally met his. He could see the longing in her eyes as if pleading for him to say something. Anything. But he couldn't say anything. All the noises of these people fighting were deafening him. His body was frozen from shock and confusion. And then the next thing he felt was Ishita's grip on his shirt loosening. She was still looking at him as her mother held her other hand and dragged her with her. She pulled at Ishita's arm again and again to make her move saying "chalo ishu, chalo!" but Ishita was still looking at him.

Then suddenly he felt her moving away. Her hand sliding down his arm. As her fingers reached the tips of his he tried holding on but her hand was gone out of his reach. He tried calling out to her. His lips parted but his voice betrayed him. She missed it. If she had just looked at him a little longer she would have seen him reach out to her, try to call her. But she missed it because she had given up hope that he would say something and looked away. Her vision was blurred as the flow of tears started again.

Raman's eyes stung with unshed tears as he saw her walk out. He still couldn't believe it. All felt so right till yesterday. Now all of it seemed like a dream. An illusion of the happiness he could have had. The life he could have lived. Like his fate was mocking him. All of it seemed like a mirage.

Done! Thanks to all of you for reading this. Hope you are not bored. Btw if anyone wants PM please make sure to buddy me. even the pms for my previous OS. Okay then chao chao. Loads of love to you guys for reading. Please make sure to like and comment. I don't get time to reply to everyone's comments but trust me  I do read them. And they encourage me a lot. They motivate me to write more. so keep your comments coming.πŸ˜ƒ

PS: sorry for any mistakes.😊

next part: Be there for her<3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105410373

Edited by Ayuzawa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written. 
Hope in d show too they show what is Raman feeling.
Hope he atleast support Ishita like this
Thanks for writing

-Garima- thumbnail
Omg you are such a flawless writer! This OS was absolutely BEAUTIFUL man! Hats off! Even your previous one was amazing and you have to continue soon! :D 
I loved the way you described all their emotions! It was so heartwrenching :( I'm sure this is how they'll show it in the show as well. BTW! I recognized the famous slap scene its none other than the 8th June epi of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil πŸ˜ƒ I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF PREMEER/HARSHITI :D hahaha of course I recognized it right away! *sighh* the way Prem saved his Heer that day  that's how Raman should save her! I'm glad you wrote it in your OS.. brought back memories! :) Keep writing more will be looking forward to it! :)
geethuvasudevan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved it to the core. An amazing os that showcased the depth of each and every emotion. Really a rational one. Ur a gifted writer dear. Thankyou.
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully written!!!
Great job dear!!!
Loved it!!!
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing os pls continue soon
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superbly written.I literally had tears for ishita.update soon.
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So beautifully written..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ wah re wah..πŸ‘πŸ‘..I loved the way you expressed the perfect emotions of Ishra😊😊..Oh man..Ishu..😭😭..I know this is the upcoming track....but your story truly gave me  a jhalak of both Raman and Ishus emotions😊..pls continue dearπŸ˜ƒ
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome
loved it.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
listen that was good..all the drama it felt like i was actually watching yhm..but i want another part added..pretty please