29th April-Short LU-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

AK is drinking at the bar in hte mansion and recollects Madhus words..! Madhu comes and snatches his drink and throws it..! 

AK asks the matter? Asks so much daring and Madhu asks how dare u get him drunk? AK says what he did ..wanted to strangle him but u did be a widow.. so had to keep him alive to torture u..! U made kheer... and and he passed out drunk..! Thinking of getting him drunk everyday! 

Madhu says... 'Ye aap nahi .. ek hara hua insaan bol raha hai' ..! She says. .my hubby ruined ur reputation on stage...  what u do is sign of namard.. AK says shut up ..! Madhu says or else? Madhu says what will u do? Raju hears the noise but lies back down..! AK says u should drown urself.. and says.. u have lost ur name and fame.. ur not hero ... ur a villain ..! A villain always dies..! AK slaps Madhu and she falls n hurts her hand..! 

AK says spoke a lot.. now i will show u what manliness is. .n he slaps her...! Raju says u hit my gudiya..? AK says yes.. n will hit more.. what will u do? Raju glares at AK ..! AK is about to hit Madhu when Raju pushes him and beats him ..! Raju hits AKs hand and says  ..say sorry ... or will break ur hand.. ganda villain ..! Madhu says very good Raju ..! 

AK says ...sorry ..!! 

Part 2

Madhu says a while back u called my hubby a kid. n ur getting beaten by a kid... i pity u ..! Raju pushes AK on the floor..! 

Madhu checks on Raju but he holds her hand ..! Lela-Sweetie come there! Lela asks what is this? Who broke all things? Madhu says i did.. what will u do? Btw u missed the drama ... AK the one who thinks he is too bold.. hit me n then my hubby beat teh crap out of him ..so much that he will be scared to look at me! 

AK says u started it today Raju . .n i will end it ..! Madhu says u must be tired Raju .. come ..! Lela rues about AKs condition ...! Sweetie tries to help him but he shakes himself free of her! 

Raju applies med on Madhus hand..! She asks how did u know what to apply? Raju says u had applied on me..! They hug! 

Raju says no one will scold u now.. and if they do. .i will scold them .. m strong! He tells her to come and stand in balcony in cool wind ..so her hand feels better! 

AK wipes his wounds ...! Lela-Sweetie come there! Sweetie offers to apply haldi lep on his wound but he stops them! Lela says this injury will hurt u in winter..! AK says .. this will be better in time .. but the hurt that Raju has applied on me.. will be healed with RajBala are separated..! Lela asks how did it all this happen? U got bashed up? Sweetie applies haldi on AKs hurt! AK says stay in limit! Lela says enough of romantic film of RajBala.. start writing climax of RajBala film ..! 

Part 3

Raju and Madhu in balcony and Madhu asks Raju to ask for wish..! Madhu says headache and Raju says put head in my lap and Madhu hesitates but Raju insists and she relents..! He presses her head! Asks feel better? Pain reduced..? 

She asks what u asked? He says that Rajbala dun separate! He asks her hand ache? He blows air on her hand..! BG- Tujhme rab dikhta hai..! Madhu caresses Rajus face! He caresses her face! Asks her the matter? Madhu says be back in a minute..! Raju says dun leave me and go..! Madhu says have gift for u ... come inside when i call u..! AK tells someone to do as told and offers money to them ..! Lela says poor Madhu ..! 

Precap ---- Madhu calls out to Raju .. its dark ... and AK says he was making painting for u whole nite.. so he is sleeping ..! Come .. will show u what i did with ur mad hubby ..but for last time! He shows her Raju and she is shocked! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
and another hug folks :D <3
ilovebandini thumbnail
I knew Raj was gonna beat AK!😆
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Colors Tv isn't working here today -.-
Thanks for the LU tanu :)
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Tanu. :)
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks tanu.
ahh today nice episode... Omg did RK got beaten..