28th April-Written Update-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

The host says all are winners in our eyes. .but we have to choose one and our judges have decided..! The results are in the envelope and we want our chief guest Mr. AK to declare the winner! AK is invited on stage..! He takes the envelope and opens it and sees the result.! AK says based on todays performance u all must be thinking Raju won ..but Raju has not won! RajBala are stunned! Meenakshi too! AK says this competition is won by Rajkumar! Madhu and all clap! Madhu hugs Raju..! AK glares at them! The trophy is brought on stage! The host says todays most special moment is here where our trustee and chief guest AK will give the trophy to the one who has made a place in our hearts.. Raju ..! 

AK says .. Rajkumar urff Raju ..come ! Madhu asks Raju to go but he insists for her to accompany him..! Meenakshi holds Rajus hand and brings him on stage! AK offers the trophy to Raju but he says wont take it from his hand! Madhu is stunned..! All are shocked! AK fumes! Meenakshi says AK is ur fave hero? Raju says no .. he is not a hero... he is bad.. he is a villain .. he pushed me into the swimming pool ..! Madhu glares at AK ..! All audience are shocked! AK says .. it was a joke .. we were playing a game..! See ur telling it before all? He is a kid.. he took small things too seriously ..! AK says am sorry... now take it! Raju says i will accept this trophy from my gudiya.. ! My hero is my gudiya..! AK fumes some more! Madhu is stunned..! Audience look at Madhu ..! She shakes her head saying no but all insist for her to go onstage! 

Madhu comes on stage.. all clap .. Raju too! Madhu tells Raju that she is honored but asks why want this trophy from my hand? Raju says u said that .. i have to win for ur sake.. and u only trained me. .i saw last nite.. that u were praying to PK to make me win .. u din sleep whole nite. .thats why i wanted that i get PK from ur hands.. from the hands of my hero..! Madhu says. . this is the best moment of my life..! 

Part 2

AK fumes as Madhu comes near him and he hands the trophy to her..! She congratulates Raju and hands the trophy to him! All clap! Raju shows off the trophy to all ..! Madhu glares at AK who glares back..! Madhu tells AK that 'buri nazar walo ka hamesha muh kala hi hota hai... bahut badi badi batein kar rahe the na aap? Par aaj aap mere pati ke samne bahut chote lag rahe ho...'! My hubby is the superstar of today.. not u..! All are clapping for my hubby not u ..! 

Madhu asks Raju to get ready ! Raju asks why? Madhu says ur gudiya is gonna give u big surprise! Raju says fill up hot water and Madhu says doing today but from tomorrow u will do it on ur own! Madhu shows how to fill hot water ..! Raju nods..! He sees the shower and turns it on and Madhu gets drenched! Madhu fumes on Raju ..! Raju screams.. and Madhu is chasing him around the bathroom! Raju says gudiya wont be able to catch me..! Madhu catches Raju by the ear and Raju says leave my ear..! Madhu says wont! Raju says then i will pick u up and turn u around and u will feel dizzy! Raju picks up Madhu and turns her around! BG- Zehnaseeb! Raju is lost in having fun and Madhu is lost in him ..! 

AK is jogging and recollects RajBala moments and Raju refusing to accept trophy from AKs hand and calling Madhu his hero and Madhu sounding him off..! He resolves that i wont lose .. i wont lose ..! Right then Lela comes ..! She tells AK something! 

Madhu is showing doing aarti and then says .. will cook my hubbies fave thing .. kheer! Dolly says thats why i was wondering why u havent done puja yet..! She says feel good to see RajBala together ..as both of u dont have parental love..! She says ..first morsel to be fed to God ..! Lela tells AK that this is ur house... u lost and they are celebrating. .! 

Part 3

Raju is playing when AK comes in the room..! Raju looks at AK and asks u .. here? In our room? AK says came here to kill u ..! Raju is shocked..! He backs away ..! AK steps close to Raju! Raju screams for Madhu ..! He trips and falls and sits on the bed! He screams for Madhu! AK says .. dara diya.. dara diya.. and says Raju got scared! He says was joking! AK says u won the competition so i have a surprise for u...! Raju says my gudiya will gimme surprise too..! AK shows him box of chocolates! Raju is excited.. asks its for me? AK says u like chocolates? I have more .. come with me! Raju goes with AK! 

Madhu is praying to PK and thanks him for supporting RajBala..! She says we both are very happy and please save us from evil eye! Suddenly a  bottle comes rolling at her feet..! She picks it up and sees Raju walking in drunken state..!  She asks Raju the matter? Raju says liking it.. i wanna drink more! Madhu says u got drunk? Raju nods and smiles! Madhu asks who gave u drinks? Answer me! Raju says first u give me surprise then u get angry.. katti! He pushes Madhu away and then almost passes out and Madhu holds him in time! She helps him to lie down..! Right then AK steps out playing the flute..! He says u must be feeling bad.. u made kheer for ur hubby ... n he is sleeping ... ! Dont be so angry .. the one sleeping on the bed ...'ye tumhari haar hai .. AK ki di hui.. tumhari haar'..! He walks off..! 

AK overhears servants talk how Madhu has turned AK into a villain from hero ... infront of the whole world he is a joke..! 

Precap --- Madhu comes to the bar and snatches AKs drink from his hand and breaks it..! She says.. ur a man ..and behave like one.. how long will u backstab us? First got me married by fooling me and now getting Raju drunk..! Stop all this ..! AK says shut up! Madhu says else what will u do? Aapni mardangi dikhayenge? AK slaps Madhu! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And there goes AK's mardaangi down the drain !
All you AK fans ! told ya so -.-
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yeah slap a woman😡

😡😡

trolldemortx thumbnail
I hate Abhay Kapoor ! but didnt expect him to slap Madhu though !
whoaaa !
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

RajBala moments were lovely 😳!! Tfs tanu😊 !!

Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u steph ðŸ¥±
trolldemortx thumbnail
now let the people who called RK a manhandler come out and defend him ! -.- I will tell them off -.-
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Tanu. 
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Raju Madhu Moments were AWESOME

Surish thumbnail