-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@Aichu- amazing
thanks for sharing dear
-RanDeep- thumbnail

Deepika Padukone is missing Mumbai rains!

Deepika Padukone is missing Mumbai rains as she is away shooting for Tamasha for a long schedule in Corsica, France. While she is away, the actress is missing the Mumbai rains.The city has been witnessing heavy showers this month but Deepika left for her shoot in July and has been there since.

Deepika loves the monsoons. She loves the view from her house during the rains.She stays in a high-rise building which also overlooks the sea and the view from there is splendid.She usually sits in her balcony in the mornings with her filter coffee and watches the rain.

The ace actor will be back in Mumbai by August.However, she will have little time to herself because once she wraps shooting for Tamasha, she will start shooting for Shoojit Sircar's Piku. Juggling between work she is keen to spend some Me' time watching the rain.Says Deepika "I love the monsoons and I thoroughly miss being in Mumbai during this time. I'll try and make the most of it on my return."

-RanDeep- thumbnail

Deepika Padukone: 'Saina Nehwal role is a massive responsibility'

Deepika Padukone has said that she would consider playing Saina Nehwal in a biopic.

Mahesh Bhatt is reportedly planning a film based on the life of the badminton champion and is said to be considering Padukone for the role.
According to Bollywood.com, Padukone said: "Saina is a youth icon and has inspired a lot of people. I will tackle it if it comes to me."

Padukone, who played badminton at state level and whose father is a famous badminton star in India, added that she is flattered Nehwal felt she would do justice to the role.

"I think it's really kind of her," she went on. "I feel extremely honoured to know that she thinks I am capable of doing justice to it.

"Let's see. There's no concrete offer as such. But I also realise that it's a massive responsibility."

The actress said it is unfortunate that sports other than cricket have a low profile in India.

"It's sad that it takes a film for people to sit up and notice other sports," she noted. "I wish we had more champions.

"Also, I wish we had better facilities for athletes in various sports to make [their sports] popular without a movie having to be made."
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Will make the new thread tommorow pm me when this is in the second last pg
-RanDeep- thumbnail

Word Count: 0

-RanDeep- thumbnail
-RanDeep- thumbnail

-RanDeep- thumbnail

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

[PIC] Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor on the sets of 'Tamasha' (via @RanDeepFarhanah) pic.twitter.com/ofQ6Untcw4

• Retweeted
  • Favorite
  • More
Embedded image permalink