Posted: 10 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Deepikaaa ^^ I don't think there has been a day, i haven't said your name or seen your picture <3 Love you! pic.twitter.com/jwLRMsDiph

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • More
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

[ART] Imtiaz Ali Gears Up For Sajid's Tamasha' With Ranbir-Deepika

Posted on May 7, 2014

By Joginder Tuteja, MovieTalkies.com, 06 May 2014 10:01 AM IST

Imtiaz Ali is all set to kick-start Tamasha (earlier titled as Window Seat) with Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. For someone who has worked with both actors before in Rockstar and Love Aaj Kal respectively, one waits to see what the director has in plans for Tamasha where he is collaborating with Sajid Nadiadwala (Highway) again.

More so, since from Love Aaj Kal to Rockstar and Highway, he has changed gears frequently in terms of presentation. Still, a film of his is termed quintessentially Imtiaz Ali'. One wonders is that going to be the same for Tamasha, even though he has Ranbir and Deepika for company.

"See, people keep saying or assuming things but I just go ahead and make a movie by telling a story I want to. Honestly, I am not trying to repeat myself or feel stressed about reinventing myself," smiles Imtiaz.

He goes on to add.

"I don't do anything deliberately. Now if I ask you to do an interview or write an article by being quintessentially you', can you do that? Nahi naa! You will do what comes naturally to you or you feel like doing at that point in time. Yes, others can of course tell you whether your style is coming in your write-up or not! The same way I can see the work of other directors and still say that his style is the same or has changed. However, when it comes to my own work, it is very difficult to comment on it," reasons Imtiaz before signing off.

Joginder Tuteja tweets@tutejajoginder

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
  1. Deepika Padukone in Vogue EyeWear

#deepika padukone#vogue eyewear#bollywood
    38 notes
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
  1. jhanak
    #Deepika Padukone#Bollywood#Bollywood2#Vogue Eyewear#Vogue#photoshootg#gifs#ajsajsjasja qt
    261 notes
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Deepika Padukone @deepikapadukone

From the makers of 2 very special films Love Aaj Kal & Cocktail... Lekar Hum Deewana Dil http://bit.ly/LHDD-Trailer Enjoy!!!

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2