Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Word Count: 0

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Redfoo is a big fan of Salman Khan and Deepika Padukone

Srijani Ganguly New Delhi, May 8, 2014 | UPDATED 10:59 IST

It's Stefan Gordy a. k. a. Redfoo's first performance in India and the one thing that's on his mind, other than " converting the country into a party planet", is Bollywood. " I'm fascinated by Bollywood - the item songs, the vibrant culture and the beautiful women. In fact, I'm a huge fan of Deepika Padukone, Manjeet Ral from Bhangra band RDB, and Salman Khan. I'd like to party rock with them when I'm in India," he says ahead of his May 10 gig at Kingdom of Dreams and the May 11 show in Mumbai.

Redfoo with the Party Rock crew.
One half of the American musical duo LMFAO, Redfoo has always been in the company of celebrities. Being the youngest son of Motown Record Company founder Berry Gordy, Jr., Redfoo would often come across pop star Michael Jackson or R& B singer Smokey Robinson at his father's house. " I was at dad's house at Thanksgiving and Christmas and in the summer I'd go there for a month. So when I saw Michael Jackson for the first time, he was already ' the Michael Jackson'. With Smokey Robinson it was like ' Oh, that's the guy who plays backgammon with my Dad.

Oh, he sings too'," he adds.

His own career in music began in 2006 when he formed LMFAO with his nephew Sky Blu a. k. a.

Gordon says he wants to convert the country into a 'party planet'.
Skyler Gordy. A few years later, in 2011 to be precise, the duo took over the charts with hits such as ' Party Rock Anthem' and ' Sexy and I Know It'. But since then, the uncle- nephew team has gone on hiatus.

" Sky and I have very strong personalities," says Redfoo whose tour comes on the heels of Sky Blu's India concerts in March this year. " We just wanted to slightly go in different directions.

So it was like, okay, let's just take a break and go in these directions, and then we'll come back later and be stronger than ever." Redfoo has of late been busy with recording his upcoming solo album, being a judge on the reality music competition The X Factor in Australia, and performing all over the world. His India tour has been organised by Netsurf Entertainment, Crossbar Entertainment and Bigdream Entertainment.

Tickets can be bought on www.bookmyshow.com

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Kochadaiiyaan Girl Deepika Padukone's Glamarous Pictures Posted by: Ramchander Published: Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 11:50 [IST] Ads by Google Deepika Padukone is set to rule the hearts of Tamil audience with her Kochadaiiyaan starring Rajinikanth. The actress is making her debut in Kollywood with this mega-budget project, which is releasing this Friday (May 9). Tamil audience will see a different Deepika Padukone in Kochadaiiyaan as she plays the role of a warrior princess. Like her in Bollywood movies, she won't sport modern outifits, which she has sported with ease in Hindi movies. As Kollywood cine-goers are set to see a traditional Deepika Padukone in Kochadaiiyaan, we would like to bring her glamarous avatars in Bollywood films. Find some of her hot and sexy photos in the slideshow... Auto Play 1/10

Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/news/2014/kochadaiiyaan-deepika-padukone-glamarous-pictures-138613-pg1.html
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone's Kochadaiiyaan delayed again, to release on May 23 - Read full statement!

Wed, May 7, 2014 9:06pm UTC by Vinod TalrejaAdd first Comment
Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone's Kochadaiiyaan delayed again, to release on May 23 - Read full statement!

The Southern megastar's much-awaited film co-starring Ms Padukone will now release on May 23 instead of this Friday (May 9)

As reported by BollywoodLife earlier, Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone's upcoming film Kochadaiiyaan has been delayed again. We were the first to tell you about the delay in release of Soundarya Rajinikanth Ashwin's directorial debut, which will now hit the theatres on May 23 instead of May 9.

The makers (Eros International) have confirmed this development in a statement."Eros International Media Ltd will release the eagerly awaited futuristic fantasy event of the year Kochadaiiyaan - The Legend, worldwide in cinemas on May 23, 2014, two weeks after its previously announced date of May 9, 2014 to cater to the demand for multiple language and the 2D and 3D versions to release the same day," read the statement.

For those of you who don't know, this ain't the first time when the makers of Rajinikanth's much awaited film have changed the release date. Kochadaiiyaan was initially going to release last year around September, then the film was slated to hit the screens on April 11 this year alongside Amitabh Bachchan's Bhoothnath Returns. But that didn't happen and the movie was pushed forward to May 9.

Anyway, with Kochadaiiyaan now being pushed forward to May 23, all we can do is just continue to wait for a bit longer.Subscribe to me on YouTube

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Deepika Padukone Sparkles In Archana Rao Posted by: Denise Baptiste Updated: Thursday, May 8, 2014, 11:17 [IST] Ads by Google The beautiful Deepika Padukone stole the limelight on The Front Row with Anupama Chopra. She looked stunning as she was dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans by designer Archana Rao from her collection Frou Frou. Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone knows how to make heads turn as she looked simply stunning in this outfit. We have always seen the gorgeous Deepika Padukone in revealing dresses whenever she attends events like these. But this time, there was a change in her attire which was quite surprising! On the Front Row with Anupama Chopra, she wore a white shirt which was surely one of a kind. DEEPIKA STUNS IN A GOLD AND CREAM SAREE The highlight about the shirt was the zillion cut-outs it had on the long sleeves. The high collared white Archana Rao designer shirt had a zig zag line of precious white pearls on the top chest with transparent white buttons at the rim of the shirt. On The Front Row with Anupama Chopra, Deepika Padukone paired up her Archana Rao white shirt with a striking pair of tight shaded blue jeans. To make this look perfect, Deepika Padukone wore neon pink high pumps which matched her bright cherry red matte lipstick too. Keeping it simple, her side swept hair was neatly laid over her shoulders, so that the detailing on the white shirt was clearly visible. We loved the casual look of Deepika Padukone's on the Front Row with Anupama Chopra. What do you think of her cool attire?

Read more at: http://www.boldsky.com/insync/life/2014/deepika-padukone-styles-in-archana-rao-039869.html
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Dailybhaskar.com
1 of 14
Next
The leggy lass ruled Bollywood in 2013 with her acting skills, and now is back with her cute and adorable looks in the latest Vogue Eyewear campaign.
In the behind the scenes video, she says the collection is all about feeling romantic and beautiful, and the actress is surely looking beautiful.

The video might remind you of the character that Deepika played (Naina Talwar) in the film 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'.
Check out her new look.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
User Actions
Follow
Kochadaiiyaan@Kochadaiiyaan

A 3D fantasy tale with a #Rajini Touch... Click on the image to read more pic.twitter.com/GoSbEI4Vkt

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • More
Embedded image permalink
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

.@DeepikaPadukone in Frou Frou by Archana Rao on TFR w/ @anupamachopra http://www.fashioncirqle.com/?p=188841 @DeepikaPFC pic.twitter.com/Fdw2zFphdW

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • More
Embedded image permalink
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
The release date of @superstarrajini and @deepikapadukone starrer Kochadaiyaan shifted to May 23.