Zain&Aaliya : Two-shot | Maybe | P2: Pg2 |

dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

"Oh god, pata nahi main kya karne wala hoon. Date. Aur wo bhi, iss stupid mamu ki bhanji ke saath? Barkat yaar, kaha phasa diya hai tumne mujhe", whined Zain in whispers under his bed sheet.

Thanks to his dear sister, he was stuck in a situation now. It was hardly a few weeks since he gave a thought about friendship with her, and now he has to take her to a cafe, buy her latte, and maaro gappe.

Oh how much he hated all of this. Couldn't his sister give him something more reasonable as a punishment?

Usually, his dates would be with these hot chics whom he met in London.
And this one was probably the stupidest thing in his life, ever.

But, is she that bad?
He sat up, nervous, tensed, vexed, and what not. What was he going to do with her? How was he going to make sure that she finds all of it real, while it was all a plan?

Amidst all those silly worries, something caught his eyes.

Her.

She was probably in her third dream or something by now. The gentle breeze let those brown locks of hair gently balm her rosy cheeks. A tiny smile played on her face.

Her lips, were so delicate.
Her eyes, were dangerously attractive.
Her smile, was a contagious disease.
And she, was perfect.

Suddenly, Zain felt his insides gently rumble.
Beneath everything, there lied excitement.

Aaliya sat in front of her mirror. The mirror, which loved drowning in her beauty.

She smoothed her voluminous hair and positioned it just the way she always did. A thin line of eyeliner and a dash of blue eyeshadow, that matched her grand, powder-blue, embroidered anarkali, made her eyes look extravagant.

As she positioned her neck piece, Zain burst out of the washroom, hoping that he wasn't late. He quickly glanced at the clock, to be relieved that it was only 8:30.

"Ye kaun hai?", Zain mumbled to himself, with his eyes wide open, in utter disbelief, just like a 17 year old guy's eyes falling on an ultra-glamorous girl in college.

It was really hard to believe that mamu ki bhanji was so beautiful and goddess-like. Even the minutest detail on her face contributed to her ravishing looks. Her svelte figure let her clothes hug those curves perfectly.
Toned stomach, petite arms, radiant face. Was this a dream? Because Aaliya Ghulam Haider, no wait, Aaliya Zain Abdullah, was a perfect mantrap.

After stroking her hair one last time,
"Toh chale?"

She turned towards her so-called-husband.
"Allah!", she screeched, shutting her eyes closed, and turned away.

"Ab kya hua mamu ki bhanji, ye shirt tumne hi select ki thi, kamaal karti ho."

Aaliya sighed and tried to accept the fact that Zain was genuinely, stupid.
Tapping her long fingers on her knees, "Aaj kal toh fashion bohot advanced ho gaya hai na? Itne saare new styles. Lekin.."

"Har baat ko itni drag karna zaroori hai kya? Seedhi seedhi bolo, warna main akele chale jaunga date par."

"Aaj kal boxers mein hi bahar ghoomna nayi trend hai na?Jao jao, jab log tumhe aankhe phaad-phaad ke dekhenge na, tab mujhe zaroor yaad karna", she said, breaking into soft giggles.

"Oh shit."
Zain felt his cheeks rapidly change colours. From red to blue to orange. Rainbow much?

He barged into the washroom and banged the door.

Aaliya laughed to her heart's content, with tears brimming in her eyes. After settling down a bit, she took a deep breath and sighed, with a wide smile still playing on her face.

Sometimes, Zain's childlike nature was more captivating than anything.

The cafe was a stunning place. Dimly-lit, spacious, beautiful wall bearings, french chandeliers, and with a nice orchestra performing in the background, the purpose of it was complete.
There were a few additional surprises, which usually wouldn't be found in other cafe's.

Someone had just announced that soon, there would be a dance for all the couples that have gathered.
Zain and Aaliya would be the last ones to think about it.

It was turning out to be a rather boring date. All they did was fought, like always, on what to drink or eat. If he said coffee, she said tea.
If she said pizza, he said lasagna.

"Isse date kehte hai?", said Zain.

"Fight hamesha tum start karte ho", she sternly replied, and rolled her eyes.

Where was she stuck. In the middle of nowhere, with a person who doesn't even know the A of date.

Both of them tried not to argue more, and sipped on their cold coffees.

Zain restlessly looked around and spotted a sultry woman in a sleeveless top and short skirt, approaching their table. His eyes instantly hit her, and gazed at her with his jaw dropped and eyes popped.

Aaliya stopped drinking her coffee and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hey there, would you like to dance with me?" the woman said, with her seductive voice.

Zain closed his mouth and blinked his eyes fast.

Aaliyafelt her heart dropping. Tears rushed to her eyes.

Just as he was going to respond to the woman, Aaliya stood up and briskly walked away, paying no heed to where she was headed.
Zain looked on, with a devilish smirk on his face, like his mission had just been accomplished.
Did he plan all of this?

She tried to suppress the sudden gush of tears and emotions that were bombarding her, while walking aimlessly.

And stopped. In an area open to the sky, with a few spotlights here and there. Maybe this place is meant for outdoor performances, she thought.

She crossed her hands and pressed her lips into a thin line.
Zain was always flamboyant. He had always been a casanova.
Flirting was like breathing for him.

But, what happened today? Why did she get angry? What right did she even have on him, to be angry? How did her heart begin to shatter into a million little pieces when she saw the woman walking towards Zain?

Aaliya got her answer.

He was her husband.

HELLOOO AMIGOS. πŸ€—
I hope you enjoyed reading. Do give me your reviews. 😳
The second part will be updated soon.

Edited by Sruuu. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MINEEE

----

After such a long time have we read something from you, and it is just wonderful 😳 First of all, your dialogues! They are exactly how I expect the character to talk in the show. Spot - effing - on! Secondly, gurl your vocab is too good! GIMME πŸ˜† Every writer's dream to have a beautiful vocabulary like yours. Wonderful, wonderful and MORE wondeful!

Her lips, were so delicate.
Her eyes, were dangerously attractive.
Her smile, was a contagious disease.
And she, was perfect.

Suddenly, Zain felt his insides gently rumble.
Beneath everything, there lied excitement.

This stole my heart. How do you flawless explain? I am running out of words. And no, I am not just being nice - this was seriously very poetic.

The fact that Zain had to ask himself ki "Ye Kaun Hai?" 🀣 Abe tattu, teri biwi hai! 🀣 ALSO HE WAS OUT IN HIS BOXERS? Answer me truthfully, did you imagine his green boxers while you were writing this scene? Sachchi sahchci bolo? Because that's what I imagined, hehe πŸ˜†

He was her husband.

Awww, poor baby :( I felt so bad for her. Zain, this better be some sort of plan of yours to make her realise her feelings or imma whoop your ass!! Aaliya ji, not only is he is your husband, your also love him 😳

Cannot wait to read the next part. Jaldi jaldi likho please! :D
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a beautifully written piece...πŸ‘
will be waiting for the next part..pls do PM me
(detailed comment will be put up later...this is just for time being😊)
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice one...Poor Aliya is jealous and she dont know why...aww...
update soon...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful one.zain was admire aliya everything.date part was cute.they couldn't date each other without their kitkit.jealous aliya realise that she love him.can't wait for next part.update soon.
Ammu1369 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!
Please post the next part as soon as possible
dauntless. thumbnail
Thank you sooo much guys, and a special shoutout to my budddyyy, Jyo. 😳
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow this is awesome yaar
plz continue soon
can't wait to read more

Geet
dauntless. thumbnail
Aaliya closed her eyes, as tears raced down her cheeks. She tried hard to fight them back, but it wasn't of any use. It was something that had to come out, that was meant to come out.

"Lagta hai yaha par bohot badi aag lagne wali hai", Zain said as he approached her from behind, in his rough, masculine voice.

Aaliya quickly wiped her cheeks and crossed her hands, sniffing loudly, just to give him a hint, that she was very, very angry.
That the fire, was just in its initial stage.

With his hands tied, he neared her and stood behind her.

"No, he can't do this. He just cannot be so close to me", Aaliya thought as she felt heat radiating from Zain.

No matter how angry or upset she would be, his very presence made her get these awkward hot flushes.
The attraction was never, ever, going to let her go.

Zain ran his fingers down her arms, and entwined her hands in his.

No. This was not the time to enjoy his touch. She loosened her grip and stepped forward, only to result in Zain harshly pulling her back, banging into his stiff abdomen, and their hands pressed against her stomach.

He gently nuzzled his nose in her hair. And she closed her eyes, as she felt his breaths tingle her exposed skin.

"No. I do not want this", her mind sternly said to her.

With all her might she pulled away from him and walked forward.
Unfortunately, being let go by Zain Abdullah wasn't next to impossible, but completely impossible.

He walked right behind her and caught hold of her palm.

Aaliya gave up.

This time, he turned her towards him and pulled her against his chest. Her free hand immediately fell on his strong shoulder.

She breathed heavily, her chest rising up every second. Like she was going to be pushed off a cliff.

Aaliya refused to look up to him. She stared at their feet, that were almost on top of each other.

Why was he doing this? Was all of that a plan? Did he want to see her burn with jealousy?
What did he want from her?

Silence remained between them for a long duration. And it was this silence that spoke volumes.

The silence, where both of them were trying hard to listen to their hearts.
The silence, which indicated that both of them wanted to say something to each other.

A tear rolled down Aaliya's cheek once again. She sniffed.

Zain smiled at her. His wife.
How he loved seeing this version of her, soft, delicate.
She wanted him, just like he wanted her.

Aaliya winced with pain, her hand hurting from Zain's grip on it.
Slowly, he placed her hand on his on his right shoulder, and both her arms rested on him.

Hesitantly, she looked up. He was looking at her already. She was just going to say something, and Zain placed his finger on her lips.

Aaliya pursed her lips as frowned. Then, he pointed his finger towards the sky.

The second she looked up, tiny raindrops hit her face.
Within a minute, the clouds burst with all its glory.

She let go of Zain, and spread her arms in the cool air, submerging herself in the bliss of rain.
The smell of wet mud quickly took its place in the air.
She wiped her face and shook her head with excitement.

Aaliya sighed heavily with relief.
She felt like herself. Her free self.

Zain looked on from behind.

This, was Aaliya.
She wanted to be free. She wanted to enjoy every bit of her life. She wanted to live every moment to the fullest. And lastly, but most importantly, she wanted love.

Zainslowly walked towards her as she remained immersed in the magnificent rain.
He slowly held her hand, and twirled her around, while she giggled like a little girl.

How beautiful was she?

He pulled her against him, once again.
Her hands automatically looped around his neck, and she felt his arms slither onto her practically non-existent waist.

"Kya tumhaare dil me mere liye kuch hai?", she asked in a shaky voice.

He tightened his grip over her tiny body and pulled her closer, now with his lips just a millimetre away from her forehead.

Zain eliminated that distance too, and rested his lips on her forehead. It was cold and stiff.

The touch of his lips restored warmth in her body. He was a magician.
Aaliya wanted to freeze this moment, and make it her forever.

In whispers, he replied to her question.

"Shaayad"

That was it folks! πŸ˜† I know I'm very late, but I hope this made you a little happy, in comparison to what actually happened in the episode.
Hope you enjoyed reading. 😳
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god Sruuu!! That gave me the heebijeebies!! This was really nice!
Write more, will ya? :)

I will edit my post and comment in detail soon!