INDEX

Author's Note...Page 1                        

Prologue...Page 1

Chapter One...Page 1

Chapter Two...Page 5

Chapter Three...Page 7

Chapter Four...Page 8

Author's Note;

This is a work of Fiction. Still, given an infinite number of possible worlds, it must be true on one of them. And if a story set in an infinite number of possible universes is true in one of them, then it must be true in all of them. So maybe it's not as fictional as we think. 

Prologue

Deep down everything, I trusted you. I thought you would stand by me, I thought you would tell them all to just "Shut Up, I know my Wife and I trust her." BUT you just stood still, as I walked passed you. While false accusations where flying like daggers at me, what hurt me the most was your silence. Is your hate for me bigger than your trust? OR is it that you felt I was unworthy of your trust that you choose to keep numb. I felt my heart today... as I walked away watching you stand still... I felt my heart. I felt like someone had uprooted it from inside my body, leaving me to bleed to death. Death? I should say dead. I was already dead with the hurls that were thrown against me BUT than your silence was like, "You save a dying man, only to kill him again" I was already dead but your silence got me back to life only to show me a replay of my death and make me die again." When a person survives from death, they call it a miracle but what do they call, someone who died twice. I'm going away from you, I'm leaving this house and I'm never coming back again. This place will only serve as a memory of the murder your silence committed. 

TRUST...It's not just a word, it's a PROMISE...

P.S. This FF is going to be based on the aftermath of what happens, in regards to the spoilers. I have no idea how many parts this will be.

Edited by ForbbidenLove - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
         To Trust OR Not To Trust. 

~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~  

Chapter One

The one day I wish to cry my heart out, the tears are refusing to flow. I need to cry, I want to cry... I just need to get rid  of this heaviness before my heart...Oh I forgot... One can only cry their heart out if their heart is still beating and mine just died few minutes OR should I say MURDERED... it was a cold blooded murder. When TRUST is nowhere to be found at the time you need it the most, that's one of the most downright horrific way to murder someone... A murder that I don't even wish upon my enemy. 

This pain... this pain is like having your insides twisted pulled and squeezed. I tried fighting it BUT the pain became worse. It felt like I got caught in the undertow of a wave. Being trapped under water is scary. You can fight it and get more scared or you can just let go and wait until the wave releases you BUT whichever way you decide to end it... that will mark your END.

Night falls like a curtain draped over the light. Ishita lost track of time, she had been staring into space for how long, only time itself can answer. No...She wasn't crying in fact there wasn't a single drop of tear. Her face was like a blank piece of sheet. No emotions or whatsoever. BLANK... Mihika walked into the room with a small bowl of hot rasam for Ishita, it was almost 10pm and she hadn't really eaten anything from yesterday afternoon. Ever since the ordeal, Ishita has not spoken to anyone, even her Jiju. She kept numb, resting her back against the bed rest, lost in own thoughts. 

"Akka...Akka..." Mihika called out but there was no response. Mihika placed the hot bowl of rasam carefully down the side table and got hold of her Akka's shoulders and started shaking it vigorously hoping to bring her back to reality BUT unfortunately the efforts went in vain. Just than Bala and Vanditha walked into the room, Mihika turned to face them and they understood what Mihika's eyes were saying BUT Bala requested that they leave Ishita alone for some time. "Let her comprehend the incidents of yesterday and today, let's give her some space and time. Anyways we just going to be here only so, there's nothing to worry about. Come on Vandu, come Mihika, let us go from here."

And over at the Bhalla's residence, there was someone who was in the same state as Ishita... Raman... He was lying down in bed facing the window BUT he wasn't looking out, his gaze was fixed upon something else... It wonderers along the emptiness that filled the left side of his bed. He slowly stretched his hand out to his left side and clutched the sheets tightly, closing his eyes. Tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes, creating a wet patch in his pillow. The last time, his pillows saw his tears where before SHE came into his life and after 4 months, he was laying in bed crying himself to sleep, this time the tears were for her...his Wife. "What have I done?," he gets up holding his head unable to control himself, let the tears flows. "I TRUST you Ishita, I TRUST you MORE than I trust myself, I TRUST you more than ANYONE in this world."

TRUST...It's not just a word, it's a PROMISE...

Chapter Two; To be Continued...

Edited by ForbbidenLove - 10 years ago
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Shivu Jiska agaaz aisa ho uska anjaam kaise hoga. 
Waiting...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aah bb!
what a prologue! I am sitting in the uni. Have an exam in a couple of hours and look what im doing here... almost crying after this earth shatteringly saddd depressing prologue!!!
Continue soon. and please... no too much depression or i #creysss! :(
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic prologue.
Continue soon.
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter One UPDATED guys.

& RB darling...You have an exam later, don't get distracted. ALL the BEST for you paper🤗. God Bless...❤️
Edited by ForbbidenLove - 10 years ago
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it Shivu 
ishu feelings nicely expressed.👍🏼
I hope in d show too they atleast show us what is Raman feeling. his inner thoughts.
Would love if our Raman too cry like ur raman did for Ishu

thanku for writing🤗
will be waiting for nxt part😊

jusschillin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome pls do continue
Ritu_Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow so nice ... waiting 4 the netx part

malini96 thumbnail