The save izaat concept ....?

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think this is what will happen
Purab and Bubul will fall in love .
Suresh still loves Bubul and Bubul knows it but doesn't want him.
On the day of Bubul marriage. Purab will say no. I don't know why
And suresh will marry Bubul to save their izaat.

Yeah :( 

What do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think bulbul nd purab will fall in love <3 bt purab will ditch bulbul for abhir bcoz he hs already found another rich girl for purab:-( nd by then bulbul must have lost her trust on love nd on her moms insistance she will marry suresh nd slowly she will fall for her...i love all d 5 bt like pragya abi nd purab bulbul as couple :-( nd since its balaji we always have hope may b suresh will die in an accident nd purab will come back nd marry bulbul:-\
moonseasandbeac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

I think bulbul nd purab will fall in love <3 bt purab will ditch bulbul for abhir bcoz he hs already found another rich girl for purab:-( nd by then bulbul must have lost her trust on love nd on her moms insistance she will marry suresh nd slowly she will fall for her...i love all d 5 bt like pragya abi nd purab bulbul as couple :-( nd since its balaji we always have hope may b suresh will die in an accident nd purab will come back nd marry bulbul:-\

If Purab refuses to marry Bulbul because of Abhi then the show will be similar to Yeh Hai Mohabbatein ( Mihir , Mihika and Ramen) 

Finger cross bulbul will fall in love with Abhi's brother who will break her heart and will end up with Purab. 

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lumzz

Allah kare aisa hi ho ðŸ˜†
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't want anyone to die on this show.  I really like Suresh & he doesn't deserve death.  What has he done to deserve that?  Plus, I can't see him becoming a villianous character.  At least in this show, if the show goes the way u described Princess, we know that Suresh will be saving Bulbul's izzat while being in love w/her.  He is saving the girl he loves honor.   On the other hand, there are some shows where the guy doesn't have any romantic feeling at all for the girl & the girl doesn't feel this way for him either but he saves her izzat only after someone tells him to save her & he just obeys them & then the two of them get married without either one of them having feelings for eachother.  As much as I have had issues w/most of Ekta's shows, I really don't think Suresh will end up being killed off on the show. Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
I think thats what going to happen. Purab will leave her on marriage day because of Abhi. I think Pragya will ask Suresh to marry Bulbul. This will go Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi way.
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Purab will sacrifice his love for Abhi and Suresh will marry Bulbul. This is actually as per Novel. Suresh Bulbul will be Rab ne bana di jodi way. Abhis Bro is already married as per the article his SIL is grey shade.
moonseasandbeac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

I think Purab will sacrifice his love for Abhi and Suresh will marry Bulbul. This is actually as per Novel. Suresh Bulbul will be Rab ne bana di jodi way. Abhis Bro is already married as per the article his SIL is grey shade.

Can you please share the link to the article
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please ðŸ¤¢ i dont like the concept at all!! 
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think purab will sacrifice cause of abhi and suresh will marry bulbul. Suresh is nice guy. So, I don't want him dead.