Here is an idea ( bulbul purab and abhi's bro)

moonseasandbeac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Since Abhi's brother will be portrayed as a negative character, what if he is the one to break Bulbul's heart and then Purab as a night shining armour comes to the rescue and marry her 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
could be and eventually Bulbul falls in love with Purab πŸ˜ƒ
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
may be...but want bulbul to pair with purab...
not with suresh...
Yeah don't want her with suresh. 
As per the novel she goes through a heartbreak so hopefully it will not be Purab who breaks her heart. 
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonseasandbeac

Yeah don't want her with suresh. 

As per the novel she goes through a heartbreak so hopefully it will not be Purab who breaks her heart. 

hope so...
fingers crossed for purab and bulbul jodi...
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Purab will break her heart:-( then suresh will help her out nd fall in love...i love suresh as a character he is cute...nd mrunal nd faisal does have chemistry...if only they give a make over may b he can join d military again after bulbul rejecting him or smething else! I wont mind a rbdj track too!
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Since Abhi's brother will be portrayed as a negative character, what if he is the one to break Bulbul's heart and then Purab as a night shining armour comes to the rescue and marry her 😊

oh man oh man i was thinking the exact same thing and was going to make a post on it glad we think alikeπŸ˜ƒ

So here is the thing
according to the novel the bubbly girl will fall for a rich brat and eventually the guy will break her heart and she will return to the guy she once rejected!!

now we all know abhi's brother is a rich brat and bulbul might fall for HIM ( the bubbly girl falling for the rich brat)
and as per the articl purab will fall in love with bulbul 
so i guess bulbul will reject his proposal thinking that he only is the manager where as abhi's brother is the richy rich guy!!
but then she will get hurt and purab will come to her rescue!!(the guy will break her heart and she will return to the guy she once rejected!!)) πŸ˜Š

its just my prediction...do you think it fits??

Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

oh man oh man i was thinking the exact same thing and was going to make a post on it glad we think alikeπŸ˜ƒ

So here is the thing
according to the novel the bubbly girl will fall for a rich brat and eventually the guy will break her heart and she will return to the guy she once rejected!!

now we all know abhi's brother is a rich brat and bulbul might fall for HIM ( the bubbly girl falling for the rich brat)
and as per the articl purab will fall in love with bulbul 
so i guess bulbul will reject his proposal thinking that he only is the manager where as abhi's brother is the richy rich guy!!
but then she will get hurt and purab will come to her rescue!!(the guy will break her heart and she will return to the guy she once rejected!!)) πŸ˜Š

its just my prediction...do you think it fits??

I agree, Bulbul already made her mind about Purab being a playboy, so maybe she will fall in love with Abhi's brother then when he breaks her heart she will turn back to Purab.

But isn't Abhi's brother already engaged? They showed the engagement of someone, wasn't it of Abhi's brother???
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, Bulbul already made her mind about Purab being a playboy, so maybe she will fall in love with Abhi's brother then when he breaks her heart she will turn back to Purab.

But isn't Abhi's brother already engaged? They showed the engagement of someone, wasn't it of Abhi's brother???

yeah that's the thing!!
he might tell bulbul that he is getting engaged just for abhi's happiness and he is not happy and stuff just to gain bulbul's sympathy!!
and purab might try to tell her the truth but she would not listen!!

Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

yeah that's the thing!!
he might tell bulbul that he is getting engaged just for abhi's happiness and he is not happy and stuff just to gain bulbul's sympathy!!
and purab might try to tell her the truth but she would not listen!!

Abhi already selected a girl for Purab and in one episode they showed Abhi's cousin getting engaged. I don't know if he is the one playing negative character or they will introduced another character as Abhi's real brother.