PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hola YHMians, IshRians and not to forget KDians!!

I'm back with an update for my previous OS... I had promised myself it would be a one off... but certain people can be so darn pushy 😆😆

Hence I dedicate this OS to that certain person... Nikki I hope you're reading this 😛😆😆

So a rapid recap in case you don't remember the track of previous OS... Ishita is at her parents place ... while RKB is trying to enjoy having the room to himself and decides to do some work. But he can't find his red file so convinced this is the kartoot of Ishita he goes to order her to find it at 3am. Both have a nok-jhok, she finally agrees and finds it and again both have a small nok-jhok. Both are smiling about it and RKB falls asleep.

Wiping the smile of her face she returns to her room just to see the so called important file on the bedside cabinet while Raman was ... sleeping??? "Huh agar yeh file itni important thi ke mujhe neend se jagaya toh phir yeh so kaisa gaye" she says shocked and hurt. Getting angry she walks up to him and decides to actually hide the file. As she stretched her arm to take the file she felt a hand on her wrist.

Looking to her left she saw Raman smirking at her, "kyun kuch bhul rahi ho kya?" ... "Nahin wo main ... main... maine socha ke agar aap so rahe hain to aapki file ko wapas apne jage par rakhdoon warna aap dobara mujhi ko blame karoge" Ishita replies ... "Haan main to kal hi paida hua tha!" Raman answers

"Main to aap ki madat kar rahi thi...your choice" ... saying that Ishita walks over to the couch to find that it had stains all over it. Surprised she looked closer to see they were paint stains. As she wondering about them Raman cut her thoughts, clarifying that Ruhi was painting earlier on while all were busy with Pooja, and by accident she dropped the paint palate on the couch. "Did Ruhi do this or was it khadoos kumar's kartoot mujhe pareshaan karne ke liye?" she thought. So what now...I have to share the bed with Raavan Kumar ?? or I can go sleep in the hall, she thought to herself. No, sleeping alone didn't seem as a good idea, especially with Paramji being around and with the incidences from the past few days.

Unwillingly she walked over to the other side of the bed, but just as she was about to sit down Raman decides to sleep diagonally on the bed with his arms and legs spread like a starfish.  "Raman yeh kya hai?" ... "kya kya hain.. main to so raha hoon chup chap lekin tum sone do tab" he replies. "Aise utt pataang tarike se kaun sota hain Raman??" she asks ... "Dekho main to aisa hi hoon... sona hain to so warna bahar bahut jaga hain tumhare liye" he responds.

Thinking this night couldn't get any worse, Ishita says " Kal meri subah aath baje ki appointment hai aur mujhe neend aa rahi hain please!" ... "Haan to maine kaunsa matchsticks se tumhari aankhen khol ke rakhi hain!... yeh barbar band karo and sleep!" he retorts.

Fuming, she walks to the TV and switches it on, sits on the foot of the bed while changing the channel to a movie. Remembering a previous such scenario she slowly increases the volume, smiling. Hearing the volume increase like this, Raman gets irritated and slowly crawling on the bed goes behind Ishita and quickly but quietly snatches the remote from her hand.  She turns around to see Raman holding the remote, who turns off the TV and then he lay down again, but one side of the bed this time.  Glaring at him she shouts, "remote do". "Really?" he shouts back.

Just then Parmeet had woken up for a glass of water and happened to be passing, hears the sudden noise of TV and Raman shouting. Wondering what could be going on at this time, he stands by the door listening intently.

"Maine kaha mujhe chahiye...now" replies Ishita. Raman boasts "Himmat hain to khud aakar le lo". How dare he challenge her? That's it...in the spur of the moment she immediately climbs on the bed and crawls towards him to get the remote. He was not giving the remote back without a fight, so he puts the remote in his left hand and stretches his arm out of the bed as far as he could.

In view of this she says "Aap jo bhi karlo, main to lekar hi rahungi" and with that she puts her one hand on the bed for support on his right side. She stretches trying to reach his left hand with her free right arm while bending close over him. Raman's own right arm was now trapped between himself and Ishita's arm. She struggled to reach the remote while he tried to move it away from her reach. Neither Raman nor Ishita realised their proximity or what position both were in at this moment, but both stubborn beings didn't want to let go without a fight.  

Parmeet getting restless opens the bedroom door to just see Ishita, who is over Raman. He is unable to register what he is seeing and his eyes widen in shock.   

Ishita's long hair were covering her back and were also covering Raman's face. Irritated he yells "Tumhare baal...aghh hatao inko"... Surprised, she looks away from the remote - not visible to Parmeet - and turns to Raman slightly moving her face towards him and says "Kya?...Are you trying to distract me?? ab is sab mein mere baal kaha se aaye?"

Trying to move his head away he replies angrily "Mere chehre par...mere mu mein bhi... main kaise..." ... "Please hum pehle ye kaam pura karle ... uski baad mein baki sab" she retorts annoyed still reaching for the remote... Raman on the verge of erupting tries to use his trapped right arm to remove Ishita's hair from his face. However, since he couldn't take his arm out of the small space he ends up putting his arm over her to get to his face, shouting "Arrey tumhare baal beech mein aa rahe hain...so how do you even expect me to..."

Unable to see Raman's arm over Ishita or hear any more Parmeet closes the door. He closes his eyes for a moment while moving his head to either side with mild shudders ... and then walks to the kitchen to get water. He wanted to avoid thinking of how Raman would complete his sentence and what kaam he was implying and expected to do.

"...see anything with your hair in my face...just get off me now!"...He finally manages to clear her hair from his face. Fed up and finally realising the position both were in Ishita quickly takes her left arm and holds onto Raman's outstretched arm and using her other arm finally takes hold of the remote. "Hah!! Told you I'll get it!" she says triumphantly and breathing a little deeply from the struggle.  Going back to where she was seated before she quickly turns on the TV but only to see the end credits of the movie and her face falls.

Parmeet was returning back, but happened to listen to the conversation of Raman and Ishita while passing their room... Raman, who is also breathing slightly heavily, sits up and raising his eyebrow gives an I-won look and then asks "Itni phurthi... itni energy kaha se lati ho?"... Ishita extremely vexed replies mockingly "ab kya haina jab saamne wale mein itni energy ho to match to karna padta hain".  Hearing this getting agitated Parmeet leaves and returns to his room.

"Aap ko bahut maza aata haina mujhe pareshaan kar ke?" she asks. "Nahin maza to tab aata jab mujhe mera room milta aur ek raat main chain se so sakta... lekin tumhe chain kaha... aakar yaha chipak gayi!!" he retorts sarcastically.  Before Ishita could say anything ... the alarm goes off ... Both look at the clock to see the time. Exhausted and sleepy yet both had work to do for which they had to get up and get ready.

After some time Raman enters the hall to see Simmi and Parmeet having breakfast. Seeing her brother looking so exhausted with red eyes, she couldn't help but say "Kyun bhai lagta hain raat bhar so nahin paye? Ya phir kisi ne sone hi nahin diya?" ... To which Raman replies angrily "Mu band rakh warna..." Before he could complete his sentence Mihir comes. "Mihir tum yaha?" Raman asks yawning. Mihir replies "Haan tumhi ne to kaha tha ke subah aana so we can go the though the points for todays meeting." ... "Haan... yaad aya". "Raman tum theek ho?" asks Mihir. "I'm fine, bas thodi si thakhan hain"...

They sit down on the couch to go through the red file for today's meeting. While talking with Mihir, Raman is unable to concentrate completely and keeps yawning in the effort to stay awake, thinking to himself "is Jhansi ki Rani ke waje se neend bhi nahin hain naseeb hain."

Just then Ishita enters the hall too, also looking knackered. She was feeling a little sick too. She greets everyone and goes to make herself a cup of coffee. But before she can get to the kitchen, Simmi catches her and teases "Lagta hain aag dono taraf barabar lagi hain!" ... "What?" asks Ishita... "Oh ho ab ye natak band bhi karo aap dono... tumhari aur bhai ki aankhon se saaf dikh raha hain ke dono puri raat jage ho".  Ishita uncomfortable and annoyed looks at Raman, who looks at her too thinking it's all your fault. Parmeet who has been staring at Ishita, hearing Simmi tightens his grip around the glass he was holding.

Raman irritated says "Tum logon ki mother's meeting khatam hogayi ho to ek cup chai milegi?" .. Understanding this was to break the conversation, Ishita says "I'll make it... while I make my coffee".  Realising that Ishita was tired too and remembering that she had an early morning appointment he says "Ruko... pata chala ke tumne chai mein shakar ke bajaye namak dal diya ... Rekha ek chai dena kadak aur apni bhabhi ke liye uski karvi coffee" ...  Ishita too tired to even reply to Raavan Kumar taunt just goes back into her room.

Mihir shaking his head at this lovable Tom and Jerry couple was smiling. He says to Raman "Look I will drive the car today... tumhari haalat nahin hain ke tum khuli aankhon se gadi chala paonge".  Raman suddenly thinks that how will Ishita drive to her clinic today as well. So tells Mihir that they will discuss the rest in the office and Mihir leaves.

Raman goes in to his room to see Ishita sitting on the bed, not looking well. He comes to her and says "Don't bother to take your car today, Mihir and I will drop you to your clinic"... She replies "Uski zaroorat nahin main..."  Cutting in between he shouts "Tumhare default setting mein hain kya ... ke meri baat ko pehle baar mein kabhi nahin sunna!!"  "Raman aap meri puri baat to suniye... clinic se phone aaya tha ke meri pehli appointment cancel ho gayi hai" she says. To which he just answers "Oh".  She runs out the room to the bathroom sink to throw up. Raman seeing this starts thinking whether it was because of the food from the last night's party or because of the sleepless night.

Later on Raman goes back in to the hall to wish his parents and everyone a Happy Baisakhi. Toshiji asks about Ishita to which he replies that she isn't feeling well and has been vomiting.

And from here starts the scene as shown in the 18th April episode. Except when Parmeet hears Ishita saying to Raman that she can't conceive and that they sleep apart, he starts to think that what is the truth from all this... What Ishita said just now or what he heard and saw last night. And that he will find out and try his luck. 

That's all folks!!!

PS - Apologies for any grammar mistakes. Also apologies for adding PervMeet scenes and dialogues... I just really wanted him to see Ishita and Raman together (even if it was not true) and think about them before going into his full psycho mode. Like my previous OS I have tried to integrate this OS into the actual episode. Hope I have been able to justify it.

Feedback is welcome... Good bad or ugly 😆

Cheers for reading

Pri 😛

Edited by PreciousPri - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Garima- thumbnail
Aaahh PRI! You write SO WELL dude! 😃 It was brilliant and the dialogues and scenes were spot on very well done! 👏 I loved how you made Pervmeet hear Raman and Ishu's convo that was HILARIOUS! 🤣🤣 I wish that happened in the show too! 
But seriously brilliant OS! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE I DEMAND IT! 😆 Keep it up Pri. Will be waiting to read more from youu! 😳
Edited by -Garima- - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww part 2 ws cute n hilarious...IshRa n their double meanin lines..😆😉...ur besharmi is SO VISIBLE..😆😉..

thnx again for dedication yaar...🤗🤗🤗Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wah

Kya scene hai

You showed a wonderful movie to pervert

Haha very funny liked it
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Wah

Kya scene hai

You showed a wonderful movie to pervert

Haha very funny liked it

Thank you ji !!!

Haina!! It was like a KODAK moment 😆😆

I try Vyas I really try 😆😆... as you know comedy is something I can do so I'll stick with it 😛
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Garima-

Aaahh PRI! You write SO WELL dude! 😃 It was brilliant and the dialogues and scenes were spot on very well done! 👏 I loved how you made Pervmeet hear Raman and Ishu's convo that was HILARIOUS! 🤣🤣 I wish that happened in the show too! 

But seriously brilliant OS! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE I DEMAND IT! 😆 Keep it up Pri. Will be waiting to read more from youu! 😳

Thank you so so so much Garima! 🤗... I had to make him hear it 😆😆 .. I am so annoyed and disgusted at Pervmeet 🤢... If only it did 😆

Thank you once again !! ... Lo ab aap bhi demand karne lage 😆😆
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ,, 
Pervert goes to trauma 😆
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: chathu

loved it ,, 

Pervert goes to trauma 😆

Thank you ! 😃
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

aww part 2 ws cute n hilarious...IshRa n their double meanin lines..😆😉...ur besharmi is SO VISIBLE..😆😉..

thnx again for dedication yaar...🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much 🤗

I will proudly say that I am honoured Nikki 😃😆😆... ab besharmi ki hai to I must flaunt it 🤣

Your most welcome 😉
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kaash serial mein bhi Pervmeet woh sab sun leta 😆

nicely integrated with the actual episodes!