-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 1

Dolly is waiting for Madhu and RK and prays that they come back soon. Leela comes and ask why are you here. 

Next day morning, Madhu feeds RK sugar and yogurt. RK ask why do we eat this. Madhu explains that this is very lucky thats why. RK takes it. RK prays that I want to become first for my gudiya, Madhu smiles. AK comes and says my blessings are with you too. RK glares at AK. AK takes the aarti ki thali and start doing RK's Aarti. RK doesnt look at him. He then about to put the tilat, RK doesnt take it. AK says you are still angry with me. He says that yesterday night I dreampt that you didnt won in the flute competition. He says that you have to win for me. Madhu says no, he will win for himself. 
She says that today he will show that he is no less then you. AK says am chief guest here! AK offers lift to the duo but Madhu turns him down..!

The host greet the audience and Chief Guest..! Raju gets scared seeing such a big crowd.. .. n Madhu says.. told u not to worry .. n focus on me and play ..!

A specially abled kid is dancing .. then another is signing .. ! AK and Meenakshi look on and smile ..! Raju gets scared and runs back inside and says i cant do it .. i cant play! Madhu asks him to calm .. offers water..!

Madhu says to Raju . .u have to perform ... everyone has hope on u ... Meenakshi .. Dolly ...and u have to perform in front of AK to show u r not less than him! Its Rajus turn to perform .. ! Compere calls him but he is unsure..!

RK says that you also go with me as I am scared. Madhu says that I cant come there, but I am with you.

PART 2

Madhu and RK comes out from the green room and says not to worry. She wishes RK and he hesitates but goes on the stage.

RK about to play the flute, just then AK starts shouting Raju's name and makes everyone do the same. Madhu gets worried and tries people to stop, but is unable to. Raju then gets scared and runs from there.

PART 3

Rk comes in the green room and starts chanting that he wont play the flute. Madhu comes and consoles him and says that she will not force him to play. She goes out to bring water for him. Rk keeps chanting the same. Madhu comes to small temple there and crys. The anchor is calling Raju. Raju comes and sees Madhu and gets upset. Just then the curtain raises and its RK playing the flute. Everyone gets happy and Madhu runs to him. AK is shocked. Raju plays the flute, everyone seems enjoying it. Madhu smiles at him seeing him play the flute. He smiles back. Everyone claps for him. He runs to Madhu and smiles looking at her and then hugs her. Madhu hugs him back and everyone is still clapping.

Precap: AK offers the trophy to Raju but Raju denies it saying that you are bad and you are not my hero. Raju says that for me my Gudiya is my Hero so she will give me the trophy.

(Thanks to Tanu for helping with the update in Part 1) 
Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
animated-thank-you-image-0022
jyothi- thumbnail